Dealing with the Help [Attn: Madeline]

Against a backdrop of jaw dropping scenery, the waterfront is all about the walk-able fun: there are quirky shops, seafood eateries (of course) and the iconic express. This room encompasses Elliots Oyster House, Ye old Curiosity shop, Seattle Great Wheel, Washington state Ferries, Argosy Cruises and Wings over Washington.
QuicksilverFox85

Re: Dealing with the Help [Attn: Madeline]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Jeremiah Hamilton
Presence 5 | Enchanting Performance | Striking Looks (Byronic) | Title 2 | Wyrd 4
Jeremiah smiled at the kiss, emerging from the shower not long after she did to tend to his own evening ablutions. Soon enough he was back in the bedroom getting dressed, looking himself over in the mirror on the wall beside the closet to ensure that he looked properly put together.

He waited until she was done with the hairdryer before speaking, not wanting to have to shout over it. "One of my students will be performing tonight with her group, by the by. Very solid trio, piano and double bass along with her on vocals."

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:11 am

Image Madeline LaCourt
Striking looks 4| Enchanting Voice | Blush of Health| Status | Presence 5| Intimidation 3
She stepped out of the bathroom with her hair done in a loose french twist that had a diamond and gold chain woven through it. Moving to the bed she reached out and slipped the dress on, then added a gold and diamond necklace, dangling ear rings and bracelet before slipping the heels on.

"Oh that will be nice to see, I am looking forward to it" She moved to stand next to him to look at herself in the mirror as well before looking up to him "thoughts?

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Jeremiah Hamilton
Presence 5 | Enchanting Performance | Striking Looks (Byronic) | Title 2 | Wyrd 4
"She's grown in leaps and bounds since we started working together, and she was already pretty top notch when I was pointed at her. I think you'll be impressed."

Jeremiah looked over to Madeline as she stepped up beside him, smiling warmly. "You look ravishing as always."

His gaze turned back towards the mirror as he made one last adjustment to his tie, the smile still lingering. "Shall we?"

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 am

Image Madeline LaCourt
Striking looks 4| Enchanting Voice | Blush of Health| Status | Presence 5| Intimidation 3
"One moment.." She said and moved to her end table. She pulled the drawer open and picked out a small box. Opening it she pulled out small tie pin and walked over to him. she reached up and touched his tie gently and put the pin in. "I bought this with the intent on giving it to you when I wore this dress...the dress, its a bit plain but pretty and I figured, that you could have something that matched my jewels" She chuckled and stepped back

The tie pin was in the shape of a lyre with diamonds along the side. "Do you like it?"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:23 am

Jeremiah Hamilton
Jeremiah watched as she retrieved the box, smiling as he saw what was in it. He stood still as she attached it to the tie, moving closer to the mirror to get a good look at it.

"I do...it's perfect." He turned back to her with a smile, reaching out to gently caress her cheek as he leaned in for a light kiss. "Thank you."

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Image Madeline LaCourt

"Good" She smiled and took his hand "Lets go"

It would be a good night she figured, she was really looking forward to it.