Something A Little More Lively [Attn: Yang]

Against a backdrop of jaw dropping scenery, the waterfront is all about the walk-able fun: there are quirky shops, seafood eateries (of course) and the iconic express. This room encompasses Elliots Oyster House, Ye old Curiosity shop, Seattle Great Wheel, Washington state Ferries, Argosy Cruises and Wings over Washington.
QuicksilverFox85

Re: Something A Little More Lively [Attn: Yang]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:30 am

Dominic Sanabria
Appearance 3 | Vampire Status | Mortal Status | Eidetic Memory | Blush of Health | Heightened Senses | No Reflection
"That would depend on what sort of poison you're talking about, to my knowledge. You can expend the blood out of your system to help clear it faster, however."

The Lasombra had to pause a moment at the second question, thinking briefly before shaking his head. "Not that I can think of off-hand, no."

Quaotik

Post by Quaotik » Wed May 09, 2018 6:16 am

Appearance 3

“Interesting, so in the interest of getting good clean food under the notice of others what best tips would you have? I’m not usually into courting girls.”

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Dominic Sanabria
Appearance 3 | Vampire Status | Mortal Status | Eidetic Memory | Blush of Health | Heightened Senses | No Reflection
Dominic smiled a touch at the comment about courtship. "If that's due to personal preference, I know of a few places in Capital Hill that may be more accommodating."

"Overall, the best I can recommend is to be smart about it. Be mindful of your surroundings, don't be overly forceful if you can help it, and be wary of how much you take at one time." He looked to Yang at that. "Keep that in mind and you should do fine."

Quaotik

Post by Quaotik » Thu May 10, 2018 12:56 am

Appearance 3

"I rather have some clean food before meeting anyone of the court the first time. Best to be on my best behavior and honestly I don't want anything affecting my mind. I'm simply too involved in my work most of the time."

*He gave a shrug.* "Lets go to capitol hill then. I'll work to get used to this hunting and potential seduction. And then we can meet with these people."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:12 am

Dominic Sanabria
The inquiry about personal preference being ignored earned a quirk smirk from the Lasombra, although he did pull the keys for the car out of his pocket and got the sedan's engine running. "I ask about your preference in partners because if you are more comfortable with men than women that will determine which place we go to." There was no judgment in his tone, however, simply a note of amusement.

Quaotik

Post by Quaotik » Thu May 10, 2018 2:31 am

Appearance 3

*At that point Yang gave probably the fledgling response of.. "You think I'm gay? Really?" It was all in his face, and it wasn't something he necessarily hid. His eyes widened a bit.. and he cleared his throat.* "Women I am more experienced with. I just wouldn't know where to start with a guy and it doesn't really wet my appetite."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 am

Dominic Sanabria
Catching the reaction did smooth out some of the amusement in Dominic's own features, although they leveled out after a moment and he gave a quiet nod. "To each their own."

The car was pulled out onto the road and headed eastward towards the Capital Hill district, off to see whether this particular errand turned into a fool's one or not...