Before Something Reckless [Attn: Amy]

The center of seattle is the home to everything from the glassy skyscrapers to historic brick buildings. Modern boutiques to flagship department stores and some of the countries hottest restaurants. This room encompass Pike Place Market, Nordstrom Flagship Store, the 6th Avenue Theater, The Shadowbox, the Benaroya Hall, the triple door and the chocolate box
Jaling

Before Something Reckless [Attn: Amy]

Post by Jaling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:15 am

Tyler Maddison
Presence 2 | Doubting Thomas
Tyler had been thinking ever since hacking the hospital's firewall and gaining access to their network. It was entirely possible to give it another shot while targeting another hospital. Maybe go through the clinics, pharmacies or doctor's offices and see if he could gain access to the medical database from there. It was risky, pretty stupid and something he totally thought he needed to do. He had already been caught once and thankfully only by a fellow security 'hobbyist'. Though, from the sounds of it, the guy had been at the game much longer than Tyler had. Mr. HanoverKE...

Anyways, before doing something stupidly reckless again, a description that didn't put him off to the idea, he thought it miiiight be a better idea to actually ask Amy for a few more details before putting his neck out there again. So stopping back by her place again after doing some odd jobs to help bring in money until he got some more illicit work, he opened the door and looked around the small apartment, "Hey Amy. You here?"

QuicksilverFox85

Re: Before Something Reckless [Attn: Amy]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 am

Amy Morgan
Presence 3 | Anonymity 2 | Danger Sense | Status
Tyler would find Amy sitting on the couch, sitting cross-legged and reading a book on dog training, going by the title. She looked up as Tyler came in, smiling immediately as she saw who it was. "Hey. What's up?"

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Tyler Maddison
Amy received a grin of her own when he entered. The door was closed and locked out of habit, coming over and setting his bag to the side of the couch and plopping next to her. Then the grin turned a bit sheepish and he rubbed the back of his head. "So I was wondering if you could tell me a little more about what took you to the hospital." he paused then started to backpedal, "I mean, if you don't mind talking about it."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 am

Amy Morgan
Amy watched as he got settled on the couch beside her, sliding a slip of paper into the book and setting it down beside her. Her eyebrow arched up a bit at the question, probably leading to the backpedaling, but she nodded. "Yeah...I don't mind."

Of course, there was the thought in the back of her mind of if he'd actually believe what she realized she could do after she woke up in the hospital, but that was another kettle of fish entirely. "Was a pretty normal day, honestly. I was heading over to one of the shelters in the neighborhood to help hand out food and stuff when I started getting a pretty gnarly headache and feeling light-headed. I got to a park bench and sat down, and that was pretty much it. Woke up in the hospital a couple months later, and got out of dodge as soon as I was able to."

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:17 am

Tyler Maddison
Hearing it again, even with her sitting right here next to him looking well, he was glad he came. Even if he had been patient enough to read her letter, he would've still probably come. There was still left some worry twisting in his gut. Unknowingly he wore some of that concern plain on his face. Probably just echoes of how worried he had been, but he still needed to find out what was wrong.

"What hospital were you taken too?"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Amy Morgan
The concern that came through clear as crystal on his features brought a small smile to Amy's face; seeing that he was still that worried was really touching if she was being honest with herself.

"First Hill Medical, not too far from Downtown." Which would explain why he didn't find anything during his initial search, seeing as he had tapped into the University of Washington hospital system. "Closest one to where I was when I blacked out."