Stepping From the Shadows [Attn: Madeline]

Teaming with top notch restaurants, bars and stores: Belltown is a bustling neighborhood just north of downtown that hums with activity day and night, Doesn't matter if your searching for the brunch spot or a nightclub, Belltown is the place to be. This room encompasses Local 320, Tavolata, The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co, Moorea Seal, Singles going steady, Olympic Sculpture park, the Jewel box theater at the Rendezvous and the Crocodile
QuicksilverFox85

Re: Stepping From the Shadows [Attn: Madeline]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:09 am

Dominic Sanabria
Presence 3 | Blood Potency 3 | Vampire Status | Mortal Status | Eidetic Memory | Blush of Health | Heightened Senses | No Reflection
”Very true indeed. Once you get settled into a particular pattern it’s rather hard to get yourself out of it, especially as time goes on. Part of why I’m trying to shake things up a bit.”

The fact that she understood the Italian was noted and met with a quiet smile - it was a rarity to find someone who spoke his native tongue in the city, even among the Kindred - and a nod. “Indeed. I make a point of trying not to draw their attention unduly, so no worries there.”

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Image Madeline LaCourt
Striking looks 4| Enchanting Voice | Blush of Health| Status | Presence 5| Intimidation 3
She nodded a bit "Indeed it is. I do hope that you manage to shake things up" she said giving him a wink. At his next words she chuckled "Dont we all"

She then looked at him and said "I should go do my rounds and call the Prince, let him know that I am taking you on as a Assistant"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Dominic Sanabria
Presence 3 | Blood Potency 3 | Vampire Status | Mortal Status | Eidetic Memory | Blush of Health | Heightened Senses | No Reflection
"So far, so good." Dominic offered a small smile. "Taking up this role should definitely help with that."

He nodded, going into his coat pocket to pull out a silver business card case. After popping it open he removed a card with the logo for his photography studio across the top, along with his name and a phone number near the bottom and offered it to her. "In case you don't have my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you."

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Image Madeline LaCourt
Striking looks 4| Enchanting Voice | Blush of Health| Status | Presence 5| Intimidation 3
"Good. See, double helped" She stood and as he pulled his card she reached out, taking it. "Thank you again, Ill be in touch" And with that she sashayed away.