Discordiant Wires [Att Fox at least]

Teaming with top notch restaurants, bars and stores: Belltown is a bustling neighborhood just north of downtown that hums with activity day and night, Doesn't matter if your searching for the brunch spot or a nightclub, Belltown is the place to be. This room encompasses Local 320, Tavolata, The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co, Moorea Seal, Singles going steady, Olympic Sculpture park, the Jewel box theater at the Rendezvous and the Crocodile
fairfolk

Re: Discordiant Wires [Att Fox at least]

Post by fairfolk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 am

Madeline LaCourt
Appearance 5| Enchanting Voice | Blush of Health| Status
There was no further vehicular assault.
She followed when he got out and to his question she took a stance, her hand on her hip and eyed him "Im in a short short dress, my boobs are about to pop out and we are NOT about to have fun because of it. How do you think I am?!"

She huffed and then said "Nothing that a little blood couldn't heal. What about you? Bruised up?"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:07 am

Jeremiah Hamilton
Appearance 5 (Byronic) | Voice of the Songbird | Soul of the Muse | Title 2 | Status | Nightmare: 6/10
"Not like I'm happy about this either, love..." Jeremiah watched her as she struck a pose, allowing himself a small smirk after a moment. "Once this business is handled I'll make it up to you. Sound fair?"

"Little bit, but nothing too pressing." He motioned for her to follow before heading towards the courtyard he had in mind, keeping his pace even with her's. "I'll be fine."

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 am

It was a good plan, but as the hours past and Madeline started to look nervous due to the sun rising coming closer at hand, it became obvious that the issue would not be resolved this evening.

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Jeremiah Hamilton
Appearance 5 (Byronic) | Voice of the Songbird | Soul of the Muse | Title 2 | Status | Nightmare: 6/10
The waiting was both a good and a bad thing - it allowed the nerves to calm and the pain from the near-crash to settle into a dull roar - but as the time where Madeline needed to be safe at home approached Jeremiah let out a quiet sigh before standing and offering her a hand to help her up. "Looks like he's not trying again tonight. Let's head back; I'll do another reading to see when he may surface again in the morning. May want to reach out to your siblings and let them know that he's made contact as well."