Exploring the sept and helping! (Open scene)

Located in the heart of Mount Baker-Snoqualmi National Forest, this caern serves as the center of the local Garou population.
QuicksilverFox85

Re: Exploring the sept and helping! (Open scene)

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 am

Joseph Taylor
Appearance 5 (All-American) | Title 2 | Pure Breed 1 | Danger Sense | Nightmare: 4/10 | Imbalance: 1/5
"Glad to hear it, on both counts." Joseph nodded to Nick, smiling a touch.

The sidhe's eyebrows went up a touch at the explanation, letting out a low whistle. Having touched the cauldron of chaos that was an Unleashing he had some frame of reference, along with being trapped in another realm against one's will... "Agreed. That must have been an experience."

The roach spirit, for its part, peered at Nick for a moment before fluttering off of Virus' hands and landing on Nick's arm, antenna waving as it 'looked' him over.

FyreGhost78

Post by FyreGhost78 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 am

Rage 2 Appearance 3

-she would take Nicks hand and would give it a gentle shake- It was....a living nightmare there, people are shocked im even still sane but i think....my memories were jumbled and messed up.... Please unless its some big party or meeting just call me Jenna.... and yes i am too, i miss my brother abit though....im sure he is busy with work....And this lil guy is a spirit my Brother sent into the umbra to find me, not sure a name i just call him my lil buddy, he helped lead me to the sept here to find my brother and then well hes stayed with me ever sense.....hes friendly
Last edited by FyreGhost78 on Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Wed May 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Nick Walker
Appearance 5 | Animal Magnetism | Feral Appearance | Physically Impressive | Spirit Magnet
The handshake was firm and confident, but she could tell he was intentionally holding back out of respect. “Jenna, now that’s a pretty name.”

When the spirit landed on his arm, Nick held still for it, but he didn’t look afraid. While he had what he considered a healthy fear of spirits, even as unfamiliar as he was with them, he knew there were some that were friendlier than others. Hell, one had been watching his ass for over half his life now. “Yeah, looks like he is. Gotta fetch that follows me around who’s a friendly little guy too. Goes by Firewall.” Looking up and around, “Saw him on the moon bridge over. Not sure where he’s at, but he’s around here somewhere.” Grinning at that thought and turning to her friend and holding a finger out for the spirit to ‘sniff’ at. “Hey there, lil buddy.”

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Joseph Taylor
Appearance 5 (All-American) | Title 2 | Pure Breed 1 | Danger Sense | Nightmare: 4/10 | Imbalance: 1/5
The talk of sanity and memories struck a chord with the sidhe, what with his own experiences, and the look on his face as he nodded implied that he understood that part of her ordeal all too well. "More than willing to offer a hand to help you get adjusted to being back on terra firma if you need it, ma'am."

The moment passed as quickly as it had happened, however, and he gave a polite smile as she clarified on the name front. "Jenna it is. I learned early not to assume a trueborn's preference when it comes to how to call them, so figured it'd be better to be safe than sorry."

He watched the roach spirit curiously as it continued to investigate its new perch, lightly brushing the offered finger with one of its antenna before letting out a little chitter that Jenna's crescent-trained ear would hear as He feels nice... The sound earned a smirk from Joseph as he looked to Nick. "Not sure if that means he likes you or not..."

FyreGhost78

Post by FyreGhost78 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Rage 2 Appearance 3

-She would look between them and nodded- I can use all the help i can get really...-she said softly, she looking to Joseph and smiled- And i understand the name thing, it is dangerous to assume anything, assumptions can get you in trouble....- she lowered her head a bit looking ashamed- I've come to learn that myself -she murmured the last bit, she smiled at her lil roach friend and would watch him- He said you feel nice -she giggled at that and blushed at Nicks comment about her name- Thank you....I like it a lot myself, what is it you two do?

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Thu May 17, 2018 1:36 am

Nick Walker
Appearance 5 | Animal Magnetism | Feral Appearance | Physically Impressive | Spirit Magnet
“Hell, we’ve all put our foot in our mouths. Done more than my fair share of that.” Surprised he hadn’t come away with less teeth after the last time he did. Sure as hell came out of it with less memory of that night and a whopping goosebump to boot.

The chitter brought him some pause, not sure what it was it was trying to say. It hadn’t decided to bite him or anything so it couldn’t be that bad, right? “Glad I’m not the only one...” Then Jenna clarified and Nick grinned again. Moving to give the spirit a pet. “Well thanks lil buddy. A little aloe goes a long way.” The joke getting Nick to chuckle a little.

“Welcome.” Nick said looking back to Jenna with a grin. “I help the Glass Walkers out at Waypoint with logistical stuff when I’m not out charming the world. Was a Glass Walker myself for a bit before Cute-Rhya and I hooked up.”

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 am

Joseph Taylor
"I've got twin boys that were born a few months ago and a two year old girl, so taking care of them for the most part. As far as sept duties go, I do a lot of work in the woodshop and general repairs around the sept, as well as helping out with the gardens and whatnot." Joseph motioned around them briefly, smiling a touch. "I imagine that folks would be fine with you helping out here since you mentioned you like working with plants as well. May help to ground you a bit, too, considering what you've been through."

FyreGhost78

Post by FyreGhost78 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 am

Rage 2 Appearance 3

Well....If i can help i was a good hacker before i went on the mission and got lost in the flux, might be a little rusty but , i dunno if they will let me really use my PC for much that i have -she would offer a hand for the lil roach spirit to come back to her if he wanted- And yea i had a couple plants in my room, they did help ease my mind when it started racing again....So i probably would do good here in the garden

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Fri May 18, 2018 1:36 am

Nick Walker
When Jenna motioned for the little spirit, Nick extended the arm with the roach on it towards her. Letting the li’l buddy leap back over of his own volition. For the moment he didn’t interrupt and instead let the other two talk about the garden work and how it would help her.

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:28 am

Joseph Taylor
"Ah...We don't do a whole lot with computers up here that I'm aware of, although I think there's a connection set up for them if it's needed." Joseph nodded quietly, smirking a touch. "Not all that great with them myself, I'll admit." He found them fascinating pieces of machinery all-around, but neither the time nor the opporunity had been available to look into how to use one for more than just the basics.

The roach spirit wiggled a little bit on Nick's arm, almost like it didn't want to leave his presence, but after a bit it fluttered back over to Virus and crawled up her arm, settling on her shoulder.