The truth will set you free [Lily/Alexander]

For scenes that take place in the past, whether far-flung or not too long before the start of the game
Mercy

The truth will set you free [Lily/Alexander]

Post by Mercy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:28 am

Lily:
She had left the haven earlier to hunt, but he knew when he saw her she likely was going out with someone. She had dressed in a tight red velvet dress that hugged her small frame and accentuated her curves, her dark hair was pulled up in a french twist and wore gold earings that hung to her shoulders. Heels to match.

And she had hunted.

But, she also had met another kindred who took her dancing.

Alexander McGregor:
*He waited the suitable amount of time by glancing at his watch and then peeled himself out of the chair, tucking a newspaper under his arm and followed. He was a pretty good tracker and he knew her patterns like the back of his hand. Like always he dressed to blend in, dark jeans, dark jacket, dark shirt. He rolls his eyes. He doesn't know why she bothers with these yahoos ... she could do way better.*

Lily:
They danced and hung out until the bar started to get sparse.
They where still talking and his hand came up and started to rub her back. She smiled and took a drink of the drink he had gotten her.
When it seemed to be just them , he stood and lead her to the back..vampires sometiems had back rooms in their establisments or those that they frequented often.

Alexander McGregor:
*He watched her all night, hidden in the shadows. Once or twice a girl might try to speak with him but he ignored them. It wasn't that he was being rude ... he just had more important things and she was. Although ... he narrowed his eyes as the loser took her back. Seriously? That is what she likes? The lass needs a real man. Like you? He ignores that voice in his head and rises to follow to the backrooms*

Lily:
The door was slightly open and he had her pressed to the wall kissing her. His hands where being friendly, finding hers he lifted them up and held them by one hand, his other finding the hem of her skirt and starting to pull it up.

"No" She said
And he pulled anyways, then before she could do anything, he moved with celerity and had her pinned to a table, her shirt being pulled up as she said no, trying to get him off her. Apparently he was very strong, he held her arms behind her back which meant that she couldnt use any tremere bujo on him. She growled showing teeth and he was about to unzip!

Vampires often did not engage in such things but apparently this guy...

Alexander McGregor:
*The door slammed open and Alexander threw the first punch, straight at the side of the guy's head* The lassie said nae! *when he got pissy, the accent tended to more pronounced*

Lily:
She got the hell outta the way, scrambling to the corner and curling up pretty much

The guy was fast, and knew how to throw a punch. but he certainly was a brujah..probably toreador with how he went about the attempted sex act.

Alexander McGregor:
*He walked over and loomed over the guy, his eyes cold.* Dinnae be taking liberties when a lassie says nae ... wanker.

Lily:
"She didnt mind it last time" he said and smirked at the guy.
Which got a "What?!" from Lily

Alexander McGregor:
*He grabs the pansy by the collar and hauls him off his feet, tempted to put him through a wall at this point* I am pretty sure ... you couldn't handle a lassie like her. *and ... toss, straight at the wall* Get yer things *he barely casts a glance at Lily* I am taking ye home.

Lily:
She did not argue.
She got up, pulled her skirt down..which had shown a very cute lacy pair of panties and grabbed her purse. She stepped out of the room, waiting on him.

The guy hit the wall and groaned, stupidly said "Oh she will come back. Blood always brings them back.."

Alexander McGregor:
*Alex turned and glared at the man* Not this time. *The woman frustrates him to no end and the Toreador or whatever he is is bearing the brunt of his frustrations. Saddled with a woman he can't touch. Slam, a fist makes contact with the Toreador's face. Watching her every night with these jerks. Pound, bones breaking in the Toreador's nose* Fix that with yer fookin' blood ... *He turns and grabs her by the upper arm and all but pulls her out of there*

Lily:
She made a squeek sound as he grabbed her and started to drag her out. "Hey now! I was coming willingly!"

Alexander McGregor:
*His jaw just works, teeth grinding* Not fast enough in those stupid heels.

Lily:
"Oh Hell! Alex...Just fucking carry me then!" She said trying to yank her arm from him, annoyed with him suddenly. "Let me go"

Alexander McGregor:
Fine ... you asked for it ... *he grabbed her and up and over his shoulder she went as he marched down the street, her ass in the air. People stared but he didn't care. He was pissed at her and himself*

Lily:
"Hey!!" She said as he did that, her feet kicking a little. She did suddenly go limp, her elbow going into his back gently, to rest her chin on her hand. "Guess I did" She said, and just cause he had the audacity to do so she slapped him on the ass as hard as she could with her free hand.

Alexander McGregor:
That was mature ... *He shakes her head*
What were you thinking? That guy was ... just pansy ass, slimy, worm ... *He all but grumbles*

Lily:
"Smacking you?" She said looking up as best she could.
Her shoulders shrugged "Didnt expect him to do that, it was our first evening together..."

Alexander McGregor:
That's not what he said ... *he gets to his jeep and unlocks the passenger side and dumps her in, not caring about that stupid tempting red number. Damn it. He slams the door so hard the car moves. He walks around to the other side and climbs in* Buckle up.

Lily:
She made a ummph sounds as she was dumped into his jeep and moved her legs fast enough NOT to get them slammed in the door. She did buckle up. And when he got in the car she SLAPPED THE SHIT out of him. "HE LIED you asshole! how DARE you believe him over me!"

Alexander McGregor:
*He grunts as she hits him but he doesn't retaliate. He deserved that. He was behaving like a jealous Neanderthal* I know ... I know okay? *He turns towards her* But come on ... total douche ... that's the best you can do?

Lily:
She sighed and turned to face the front, she looked ready to cry or light his ass on fire. Her lips where pressed together.
After a bit she said "Just take me back to the haven"
And once he was driving she said "He was supposed to create a yule present for me for this coming yule: Asked me to come hang out with him tonight. So I did. Im not..entirely sure why I let him kiss me but.." She looked at him and pouted "I didnt want to have sex with him, kissing, some contact is fine sometimes if it gets what is needed done but there was othing more and this was NOT supposed to be a date, just fun. I just wore what he sent me"

Alexander McGregor:
*He grips the steering wheel* Done ... *he turns the jeep into traffic and drives home. Fun ... nothing more ... just fun. This woman was going to kill him.* Not a date? Woman look at yourself *he looks over at her* does that outfit say "hey let's hang out buddy?" Bloody women ... *He shakes his head* That guy wanted something more ... I watched him ... all touchy feely and shit. It was embarrassing.

Lily:
She looked down at her dress "Alex..he is a toreador who the hell knows?" She looked back up at him "I mean, the idea was to go to a art gallery first but then instead he said, dancing." She eyed him and arched a brow "Embarassing for you!?? How so? Your not the damn one he was pawing"

Alexander McGregor:
*He pulls over and glares at her* A gentleman does not buy articles of clothing for a lady unless he wants something ... it isn't proper. *Okay he might be accused of being a little old fashioned but it worked* Especially a lady he barely knows. I was embarrassed for ~you~. *he snorts* arguing with a crazy woman is futile ... *he starts driving again*

Lily:
She sighed and looked away, her arms folding under her breast. "Then maybe its time you stop to consider the fact that you have zero right to try to shame me, or call me crazy. Maybe you might want to consider that while I may have walked into that even if it was with eyes open, that guy tried to rape me and your treating me like its my damn fault. Maybe you should consider that your not my sire, or my family members so beyond some boon you owed to my sire...you got nothing" she said, her tone grumpy and beyond upset with him.

Alexander McGregor:
*He grunts again. She has him there. Except .. * It isn't your fault lassie ... the guy was a jerk and deserved what he got and more.

Lily:
She reached up and rubbed her hand against her eyes.
"Surpised you didnt do more..." She said watching out of the window. "Your a little violent"

Alexander McGregor:
*He mutters something that sounded like "I wanted to kill him"* Yeah well ... it was more important you are fine. *he glances over at her, a slight glance and then back to the road.*

Lily:
She looked down "I like the dress though" She chuckled and looked over at him, she thought about it and reached out and put her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you. HOw..did you know where I was?"

Alexander McGregor:
*He grunts* You won't like it.

Lily:
"Probably not, but you need to tell me now" She said watching him

Alexander McGregor:
*He doesn't look at her, he just grips the steering wheel, his strong jaw clenching and unclenching.* I followed you.

Lily:
She nodded once "Okay. Why?"

Alexander McGregor:
Because I was worried about you *Oh god won't that stupid voice just shut up* I have to make sure you don't do something stupid ... *He all but groans* way to go Casanova.

Lily:
Her brows shot up. "WHAT!?!?" Oh she was now furious "Im a respected member of my clan and THIS city and its NOT because of you, exactly WHY do you think im going to do something stupid! And dond you DARE mention what just happen that doestnt matter that something dis nearly happen but what bloody makes you think im ..is THAT What you think of me? To sTupid to not do stupid stuff?!"

Alexander McGregor:
*He turns and glares at her.* Dammit woman ... just leave it ... leave it be. God give me strength woman. You nae make it easy lassie.

Lily:
She pointed at him "Is.that.What.You.Think. Of. me.? Cause if it is, it might be time for us to go our seperate ways.." She growled out at him, oh no that was not a amusing thing for him to say to her

Alexander McGregor:
*he snorts* You can ... but I have to follow ye and make sure no harm comes to ye. Get used to it lassie ... *he looks over and has the gall to wink at her* I will be lifting your pretty ass out of the fire for a long time to come.

Lily:
She eyed him. "I swear to god I am going to ward vs Alexander our haven when your out..."

Alexander McGregor:
*He smirks* I dinnae think that is a thing, lassie.

Lily:
She grinned "Ward Vs kindred certainly is..." She said highly amused and shook her finger at him "you know, your existance would be a lot better if you let me alone"

Alexander McGregor:
Maybe ... *he shrugs* but I cannae ... *more ways than one*

Lily:
"You can, my sire did not have a life boon on you, chuckles" She smirked and put her head against her seat.

Alexander McGregor:
Tell her ... it's because you don't want to. *He snorts* Pretty damn close.

Lily:
She watched him "Your going to make me have to just disappear using tremere magics arent you?"

Alexander McGregor:
*Watching her get almost raped tonight as set him on edge* God's teeth woman! I dinnae want to! *his voice echoes loudly around the interior of the car*

Lily:
She tilted her head again, her dark eyes watching him long enough to be uncomfortabe and asked softly "Why? its pretty natural for long time companions to seperate.."

Alexander McGregor:
*His nose flares* Lassies ... I beg of ye ... don't ask me questions if you dinnae want the answers.

Lily:
She actually took a breathe in for patience and said "Aleander Mcgregor. If I didnt want to know, Id not be pressing"

Alexander McGregor:
*His voice is a warning* Lassie ... don't ... please ...

Lily:
She looked at her nails "Your to chicken to say?" She said while examining her nails

Alexander McGregor:
*That causes his anger to spike. Bad things tend to happen that happens* I love ye, ya daft woman ...

Lily:
THAT made her blink and lift her eyes to look at him. Again there was that long silence before.."like a sister...?"

Alexander McGregor:
Nae lassie ... *he grips that steering wheel*

Lily:
She gave a slow nod "Oh.."
She turned once more though this time she looked out the window, a small smile gracing her face.

"You know..most people who have a interest in a girl actually try to court them by ..you know..sending flowers or something, or hell asking them out to do something together. Typically not stalking them

Alexander McGregor:
*He looks at her* I love ye but I cannae have ye ... is forbidden. So I watch over ye instead.

Lily:
that made her snort out a laugh and look at him incredibly "And exactly why is THAT" She arched a brow "This I gotta hear"

Alexander McGregor:
Your sire would have my fookin head ... I am ... well me and you are ... *there is a glint in his eye.* You.

Lily:
She arched a brow higher "I think Im adorable personally" She sighed "My sire...is ash and has been for a while" She said almost softly before looking away "Didnt think you would stay with me if you knew"

Alexander McGregor:
*It is all out now ... he might as well throw himself on that grenade* You aren't adorable lass ... you are perfection. Wait ... what did you say??? *he looks at her so suddenly that the jeep swerves into the other lane, cutting off a car and earning him a loud horn*

Lily:
"Hey!" she said when he did that grabbing the oh shit bar.
She was just glad they where close to the haven. She frowned "My sire is dead, was ashed a while ago. I didnt think you would stay with me if you knew AND ..I didnt want to deal with it or losing you both"

Alexander McGregor:
*he doesn't seem to hear her* All this fookin time ... *he increases the speed to the haven, the car now going much faster as he weaves in and out of traffic. He pulls the car into haven, presses the button to open the garage door and parks the car. Her seat belt is released and hauled onto his lap* All this fooking time ...

Lily:
"Dont hurt me I didnt mean to keep it from you!!" She said as he pulled her into his lap, her eyes wide

Alexander McGregor:
Ye daft woman ... *he delves his fingers into her hair hair and pulls her close for a kiss, years ... decades of keeping away from her, not being able to touch her released in one kiss.*

Lily:
well if nothing startled her tonight this certainly did. As he kissed her, her arms went around his neck and she returned it after the shock wore of (which was all in all fairly quick) she let the kiss continue, let passion burn from her before she broke it and leaned back looking at him. she held up a finger "Courting...Now Im going inside to get some rituals done" She smiled a little and leaned in, kissing him again before wiggling out of his lap and out the door heading inside "LIke a gentleman!" She called before disappearing.

Alexander McGregor:
*He shouts back* I am no gentleman ... Bloody hell ... *He banged his head off the steering wheel.*
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"