Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

For scenes that take place outside of Seattle
Skye
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Skye » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:21 am

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Defense 2 - Willpower 6 - Purebreed 3 - Health 4
Small-Framed - Striking Looks - Shield Bash - Shield Bearer - Aggressive Strike - Holistic Awareness
She arches a brow at Iona and smirks before continuing on. She remains watchful and catches her breath as she sees the items she recognizes. She picks up her mother's scythes. She looks up at the others, frowning slightly. "Are all of these stolen?"

Umbralwind
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:54 am

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Umbralwind » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 pm

He spots glyphs that were familiar, and he looked to Iona, and then back to Liese, "I am not sure what has happened here, but we need to bring everything we can, as quickly as possible, we may have a chance to salvage more of this than we had hoped, and anything that cannot be salvaged, destroyed, without their weapons they'll be easier to hunt down, should any escape."

fairfolk
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by fairfolk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:55 pm

She shifted down to her homid form and took her long sleeved shirt off then put it on the floor. "Do the same, auggy. We can carry more " and quickly she stock piled what she could and used various knots to make a bundle, shifted back up and picked up the bundle.

Skye
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Skye » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Defense 2 - Willpower 6 - Purebreed 3 - Health 4
Small-Framed - Striking Looks - Shield Bash - Shield Bearer - Aggressive Strike - Holistic Awareness
She pulls off her own pack and starts shoving in or tying on as many weapons as she could. Since she's got it open, she does some basic first aid, bandaging the few wounds she still has. She finally pulls the thing back on.

"So, further down or do we get out of here?"

Umbralwind
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:54 am

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Umbralwind » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:19 am

Augmund nodded to Iona, and he shifted to his homid form, pulling off his shirt and also removing his belt, which was mostly for show anyway, the tattoos that covered his chest were broken by a number of terrible scars he has accumulated over the years, and he took the time to settle the belt upon the floor, while piling up a stack of weapons, and when he had enough, he wrapped the belt around them to bind one side, and then shifted to the other to bind up the opposite side tightly in his shirt, before he knew it he had a bundle which could, relatively safely, be carried over one shoulder, while his hammer was held in his opposite hand.

Once they had all they could carry he looked to the others. "Let's get what we need and clear out. Smash whatever we can't take, deny them to our enemies."

fairfolk
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by fairfolk » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 pm

The hammer dropped into her hand "agree..my thought too..." She snarled out for Anne's sake "need hands..fight. " she looked at what was left. And If they didn't say they could grab more or did grab for more, she started to destroy what was left

Skye
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Skye » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Defense 2 - Willpower 6 - Purebreed 3 - Health 4
Small-Framed - Striking Looks - Shield Bash - Shield Bearer - Aggressive Strike - Holistic Awareness
Weighed down by her now full backpack, with more tied on the sides, she definitely wasn't taking any more. She uses her tomahawk to destroy anything she can, a celebration of destruction.

Umbralwind
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:54 am

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by Umbralwind » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 am

Once they had what they were there for, his hammer would make short work of most of the other weapons there, relatively speaking, they didn't need to be shattered, just broken enough that they could no longer serve as fetishes, they'd need to be remade.

It was hard to say how long they had until others realized what was up, or until reinforcements came, so when they were done he looked at the others and nodded, "let's get out." With his weapons gathered into a bundle he could shift to his war form again, that would make it easier to deal with any threats they might see on the way out.

fairfolk
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:36 am

They took what they could carry, destroyed what they could not (or damaged them) and started to head out.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 2759
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Hive Assault - The Battle Below [Attn: Anneliese, Augmund, Iona]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:44 am

The path back to the surface was clear for the most part, although the fighting still raged above as they emerged from the passage below. This portion of the mission had been successful, thank Gaia...now the trio of Fenrir had the choice to either retreat to the medical station to patch up or keep on fighting in their current state.


((This portion of the Hive run is now ovah! *fanfare* Thank you guys SO much for your patience, and we should be able to get the whole shebang wrapped up this weekend.)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest