Seeking Lost Kin [Log: Joseph, Vali]

Scenes taking place in the Dreaming, whether Near or Deep
QuicksilverFox85

Seeking Lost Kin [Log: Joseph, Vali]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am

Date: TBD

Chavali
Tonight was to be a long night, they had hugged, cuddled, and kissed Hope good bye and asked Dead eye to keep a eye on her. HIM because he was aware of what camp Vali was and he was informed that they might be a gone a while as they where heading into the dreaming to recover a lost kin.

She paced now, back and forth as she waited on Joseph to get ready and meet her at the waterfall. She had needed to collect some gnosis from the heart to carry her gifts through this adventure.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph had advised the Duchess of his own plans to journey into the Deep Dreaming after lost family, taking any aid that she would be able to provide if it was offered and letting her know that it may be a while until he returned.

Once everything was in order he met Vali at the waterfall, wearing his chimerical blade at his side as well as a set of chimerical leather armor, which appeared to most of the sept as riding leathers. He gave her a nod as he approached, looking as ready as he would ever be for this.

Chavali
She looked him over and smiled "My, my my, what a handsome elf you are....you look like a knight in dented armor" She smiled at him as he approached.

Joseph Taylor
"I'll take that as a compliment." He smirked, sliding in beside her and giving her a quick around-the-shoulder hug. "Shining armor means it isn't used."

Chavali
She smiled, reached up and touched her nose as if to say 'exactly'

She breathed in "you able to get us to the dreaming?" She asked

Joseph Taylor
"Not from here, but yes." He nodded. "Would need to head into the city."

Chavali
She nods and pulled out the moon stone and wiggled her brows "Lets go"

Joseph Taylor
"Let's." He nodded with a smirk, leaning in and kissing her cheek lightly before making an 'after you' motion.

Chavali
She grinned and then there was a light that formed around them, and a clear bridge of light. she took his hand and lead him across to the Waypoint. And stepped out "gonna have to ask someone else to hold this for a bit unless we are going to be gone for a short time"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph slipped his hand into hers and gave it a squeeze, staying close as they made their way across the moon bridge. He always marveled at the sights beyond the bridge whenever he used it, finding the similarities between it and the Silver Path they would be walking soon enough intriguing.

"I can't say how long we'll be, honestly, so getting it to someone else would be a good idea."

Chavali
She nods "Alright, wait here" She went to find one of the Garou she could trust to hold the stone for 24 hours, if they where not back in 24 they where to take it to Kia.

Then came back and got Joseph "Now you lead the way good sir!"

As they walked away she said "So if we do math in the dreaming...will it be a dream and able to calculate 100 million in a few seconds or would it be a nightmare because some smart assed anti math chimera bug us?"

Joseph Taylor
"Yes ma'am." Joseph smirked at that, leading the way out of the Waypoint towards the closest trod he knew of. Her question made him pause, eyebrow arching as he looked back to her. "You know...I have no idea."

Chavali
She laughed at the look on his face "I love you. I love teasing you. And I love math with you. And I love teasing ABOUT math at you. I guess I was just thinking that if we are gone to long, we might need to find a math studio"

Was she obsessed? Not really but she did love teasing him about it

The trod was actually in the park near a tree and some bushes, between two stones

Joseph Taylor
He laughed, shaking his head as they headed towards the trod gate. "Only you, Val..."

Once they reached the trod he looked around to make sure that no one was nearby before placing his hand on the stone and closing his eyes. He reached out with the Glamour within and willed it to open, allowing him and his lady love passage.

Chavali
"Well yes, that's the whole thing I'm going for with you. Only me" She grinned and waited. Then took his hand as he lead her into the path.

"Okay so your not mad at me for being in that castle with you?" She looked around "What are we going to use to get there?"

Now THAT was something the Duchess said she could help with. Waiting at the opening as if expecting them was a Wyvern and a Dannan Sidhe. He smiled a bit "So I am to take you to where you need to go and back?"

Joseph Taylor
He chuckled, taking a quiet breath as they passed into the Near Dreaming and the weight of the world behind them slipped away. "I'm not mad at your for that, no. Why would I be?"

Seeing the Dannan sidhe there he nodded with a smile, looking over to Vali. "I was able to get us a ride."

Chavali
"be..cause I apparently got you out and forgot your little brother??" She said and blinked, then looked up at the Wyvern and snarled at it.

Considering that many wyrm type creatures where associated with THE Wyrm!

Hearing him she blinked , blushed "Sorry force of habit"

The Sidhe watched them and blinked slowly, then made a motion at Vali "Take it she has a thing against Lizards." He made a motion and the wyvern lowered its long neck, he climbed up on a saddle that had two behind him "Girl should be put between us"

Joseph Taylor
"I'm betting you didn't know. Hell...I didn't know."

He paused at the snarl, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze. He nodded to the knight, smirking a bit. "Bad experiences in the past; most of the dragons we've come up against before weren't allied with Dannan or a dragonkin."

He headed towards the wyvern, staying on the ground to help Vali up before he climbed up himself and took the rear seat on the saddle.

Chavali
She snickered when he put his hands on her butt to help push her up, and did. "yeah so sorry, oh and Dragon kin?"

The sidhe chuckled "I see, dont be afraid to hold on tight"

The wyvern turned its large head to look at them as they climbed up

Joseph Taylor
"The duchess, I mean. Do still need to have you meet her, don't I..." He wrapped his arms around her waist once they were both settled, giving the wyvern a nod. He was smiling widely, even with the task coming up before them, if only because he hadn't been back in the air in years. This was going to be one hell of a ride...

Chavali
"Yes you do" She said

The wyvern lifted up and spread its wings, then with its powerful legs lept into the air and started to fly up and up, its motions where up and down,

Joseph Taylor
Joseph let out a little 'woop!' as the dragon took off more on reflex than anything, still grinning widely. He chuckled as he reigned the excitement back in, giving Vali a quick squeeze. "Sorry if that was a little loud."

Chavali
She was stiff, her eyes on the ground "It was loud" She said through clenched teeth. And then said "if a Garou was meant to fly we would have wings!"

which made the Dannan sidhe laugh. The dragon flew over the near dreaming and deeper, and deeper in

Joseph Taylor
"Focus on the horizon...it's better than the ground." Joseph chuckled, keeping his arms around their waist as they headed further into the Dreaming. After a while he leaned forward a bit and rested his chin on her shoulder. "God I missed this..." was quietly whispered, more to himself than either of the other riders.

Chavali
She did as he suggested. Hearing him she smiled "Its not too bad"

Eventually over dreamscape after dreamscape, they came to a storm. The storm battered at the wvyern and the rider looked over his shoulder "I'm going to land, the castle is a few hours walk. Stay on the silver path, ill be here when you get back" And took them down. The wyvern landed feet first and slowly lowered to let them all off

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded to the rider as the storm rose, readying himself for the landing of the wyvern below. Once it had touched ground he slid from his seat on its back, offering Vali a hand to help her down. "Appreciate the help. With any luck we'll be back soon."

Chavali
She hopped down letting Joe help. "Thank you!" She said looking up at the sidhe and wyvern. Then took Josephs hand and started down the path. "When we get out of sight ill go hispo and let you ride me. But uh, i dont want anyone we gotta ride back with to see" she said lowly

Joseph Taylor
"Sounds good." Joseph nodded, smirking slightly. "As long as we stay on the path we should be fine."

QuicksilverFox85

Re: Seeking Lost Kin [Log: Joseph, Vali]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:31 pm

(*prods thread back to life*)