It came in the night. [Present day]

Scenes taking place in the Dreaming, whether Near or Deep
fairfolk

It came in the night. [Present day]

Post by fairfolk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:25 pm

It was in the dream, at night causing very much the stir. A dragon in flight passing over the moon, leaving many Kithian shuttering in fear. For dragons were to be feared. The thing headed straight for the Citidal and landed letting out a deafening roarr

Beast Boy

Re: It came in the night. [Present day]

Post by Beast Boy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Michelangelo “Mic” Murdock
| Clurichaun | Wilder | Striking Looks 2 | Direction Sense | Fast Reflexes | Heavy Hands | Chimerical Equipment: Bastard Sword
Michelangelo looked up and did a bit of a double take, watching that happen. Tilting his head he jumped up on the hood of a SUV and then up onto the top, to get a better look. His hand instantly inching towards his Bastard sword but then stopping himself. "No Leeroy Jenkin's shit there Mic!"

Instead he pulled out his cell phone. Tried to snap a picture and instantly called the Knight.

He waited for Joseph to answer, the Aussie voice coming over the line.

"Maaate..... ya SEEING this shet!?? "

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Joseph Taylor
Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Title 2 | Pure Breed 1 | Wyrd 3
Joseph was very much on alert by the time Mic called him, having seen the dragon's flight above the sept on its way to the tower. "Oh yeah...I saw it."

"Not in the city right now, but I can get there soon enough if I need to." He glanced towards the rapier resting against the wall nearby. "Any word yet on where the hell that thing came in from?"

Jeremiah Hamilton
Presence 3 | Enchanting Performance | Title 2 | Wyrd 3
It just so happened that Jeremiah was standing on the patio of his apartment when the dragon's roar set the ice cubes in his scotch glass rattling. Eyes immediately went to the sky, pausing as he saw the beast sitting atop the Citadel.

"...well, fuck me running." The Leanhaun took a long sip of his drink, pulling his phone out of his pocket and scrolling through the contacts. "Wonder if the Gwydion has started climbing the building yet for the grand face-off..."

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 am

Michelangelo “Mic” Murdock
| Clurichaun | Wilder | Striking Looks 2 | Direction Sense | Fast Reflexes | Heavy Hands | Chimerical Equipment: Bastard Sword

Mic was grinning as he watched and then pulled the phone away from his ear to look at it as if it had said something funny. "Um... tha fookin' air?? It didna swim in ah donna think."

Then he frowned "Not in tha city? Wha?? Dude? Ah gotta handle this on me lonesome? Well that's not koshir! Ya better get cha pointy eared arse on inta tha city witha quickness!" As if he didn't have pointy ears too!

A bit more quiet. "I gotta pet this thing.. and ride it.. oh yes...."

Then louder in the phone. "You need me to pick you up or something? Dude. you gotta hurry! what if someone gets there BEFORE US?? "

A shake of the head. "You'll never hear the end of it mate. Ah wont let cha! Oh.. and bring ya sword this time. Just in case we gotta dance. There may be more of those 'Dracarys to the elves' sorts 'tween oos... and that magnificent beautiful creature! They might HURT IT!"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 am

Joseph Taylor
"Somehow, I don't see riding it going very well..." Joseph said with a chuckle, although he had to admit the idea was a tempting one. It had been a while since he had been in the air, after all...

"No, I don't need a pick up. I'll meet you at the tower in...fifteen minutes?" Assuming that Vali would get him onto the moon bridge, anyway... He grabbed his sword and strapped it on, phone wedged between his ear and his shoulder as he did so. "See you in a bit."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic nodded* Awwww live a little! Think o' the stories we can tell your wee one!

Right! 15!"

He leaped off the SUV he'd been standing on and sprinted to his own car. Jumping in and hauling ass that way*

STess
Being the gatekeeper meant that vali was able to get him through the moon bridge, and since she needed to go to town anyways she did so. She did tell Joseph she was going to shopping and would find a library , just give her a call.

And pop they went through and seperated.

The Dragon sat on the citadal, its tail curled around the tower and its wings occasionally spread. A few fae where freaking out about it.

Joseph Taylor
Passing through the Umbra was always a curious thing, different from the Dreaming but similar in the whole 'don't go off the path' aspect. He gave Vali a nod and a kiss before they went their separate ways, hailing a cab outside of the Waypoint and heading to the Citadel.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic pulled up with a screech of tires and a bit of a power slide. Now.. if it was on purpose or just the result of rapid breaking and luck. Hard to say. But he's not dead. Yet!

The door swept open and he stood from the car, turning he surveyed the scene, with a sweep of dark emerald eye. The long dark green jacket fanning out behind him like a cape.

he was in tall boots with silver buckles down the side. Dark pants and his sword belt. The Hand-and-a-Half on the right hip for a cross draw. A button down shirt and vest. The long jacket over it, also in dark green and black with silver buckels and such.

He flashed a wicked smile as he completed the look around and looked up to the dragon up there on the citadal.* That's so wicked.....

*Then called out* SIR TAYLOR! Lets ROLL!!

Joseph Taylor
Joseph emerged from the cab in something a little more subdued clothing-wise - jeans, t-shirt, and a leather jacket that appeared to be well-armored under the chimerical eye, the embroidered/etched silver lion of the Fiona watching from the left breast. He smirked at Mic's declaration, motioning towards the Citadel in an "after you" sort of way.

As they headed towards it he looked around for any other local fae in the area, making sure that they were alright.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grinned and fell into step beside Joseph looking around and grinning widely. Glancing up at the dragon* Beautiful issin't?!!

*A bit lower he murmered* "Dude... we have a plan. Right?"

Joseph Taylor
"It is something..." He looked up, giving a small nod. At the question he smirked, shaking his head. "I thought you had something in mind..."

"Makes me wonder if the little dragonlings that popped up now and again have anything to do with this..."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*he nodded* Ah'd had tha' same thought. Iffin' we see Maddie, ah'll let cha know. Been tryin' ta befriend it.

*he approached the door with Joseph* With current.... recent events, are ye the rankin' Sidhe in town, mate?

Joseph Taylor
He shook his head quietly at the question. "No...there are other knights in the city than me."

STess
They were not the only ones that had headed to the Citadel. Others had as well, mostly adventure seekers...those who wanted to be the first to try to kill the Dragon. Which, was a lot bigger from this distance at the Gate of the Citadal.

They could see that troops where being flicker flashed into the fields. Their banners not currently flown.

At the gates where a couple of trolls at the gate, eye balling those who where there. To the Gwydion dragon slayer they just looked at the list and told him to leave for now. They turned to Mic and Joseph "What are your names?" They seemed fairly..unphased by the huge beast above them.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*He raised his brows and nodded. Looking up to the dragon his dark emerald eyes widened in appreciation. He smiled and glanced to Joe and nudged his arm, totally "Are you seeing this??" Mic was having a great time.

Then there were others and that was a bit depressing. he murmered to Joe* Told ya mate... they're gonna try and kill 'er. We gotta do -something-.

*As they came up to the gate Mic saw that he was being eyeballed. When asked his name Mic beamed up up up at the blue skinned kithinan* Michelangelo Murdock, at yourservice kind ser. And this is me best mate, Sir Joseph Taylor, of the Valiant, House Fiona. *nodding to the lion on Joe's jacket. His own long coat swishing magnificently about his ankles. The smile was infectious as he looked way way up at the troll*

Joseph Taylor
"I doubted that we'd be the only ones here..." Joseph said quietly, nodding to the clurichan, then looked up to the troll at the gate. He gave a polite nod as Mic introduced the two of them, standing at parade rest more on reflex than anything.

STess
The taller troll (guy had to be a whole 11 feet tall with gray blue skin and full ram horns. The token of house Ailil on his tabbard and a battle axe on his back, showed the other shorter troll, who was about 9 feet tall but his horns where only less impressive, with a grayer skin tone and had the token of house Fiona, the roaster.

He stepped back and let out a high pitch whistle. Then the gates slowly started to open. "You have been expected" The taller one said.

A figure in black separated himself from organizing where the troops would be going and headed towards them. He was handsome as all Sidhe, dark raven black hair and crystal blue eyes. Fair skin. He wore black leather armor with a black breast plate, upon the chest of the breast plate was the imprint of a silver rampt lion. they might know him from the gossip magazines at checkout stands, Desmond Durstan...he was pretty big in the queens army and if he was here.....shit had gone really side ways

He came up and the larger troll motioned "Sir Joseph Taylor ap Fiona and his partner Michelangelo Murdock...."

Desmond looked them over and gave a bit of a bow "Baron Desmond Dustin Ap Ailil, you where expected. Please, come this way" and with that he headed towards the citadil

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic kept the friendly smile on his face as the list was checked and then smiled to Joseph with a little brow pop. They'd been expected!

Then a guy was being summoned over, and introduced, A Baron! Ok. And a some what famous one too. When Desmond introduced himself Mic placed a hand on his lower stomach and returned the bow, a flick of his fingers along the hem of his jacket to set it flipping back as he did.* A pleasure M'Lord.

*Standing again he headed in at Joseph's side. He looked around and back up to the top as they approached. His smile growing wider.*

Joseph Taylor
Joseph's eyebrows went up a touch as the troll advised them that they were expected, looking towards the gates as they opened.

He stood up a little straighter as Desmond emerged from within, giving the Baron a polite bow in return. "Lead on, My Lord."

He fell into step beside Mic as they continued inside, looking around as they went. This could get interesting, and quickly...

STess
The Ailil moved quickly across the grass towards the citadal, which was starting to reshape on its own or seemingly so. The Large doors opened as he approached and moved inside, he took them through a long hall which had red banners with black dragons on them.

As he moved into another room a stunning figure moved towards them. She was dressed in red, gold and black. Her hair was white as snow, she was beautiful but was clearly not a sidhe. She did have a sense of presence that some might describe as fear, others might describe it as awe. There as just something about her. Getting up close they noticed she had very fine scales on her skin that glistened in the light and her eyes where slitted and green like a serpents, but she was no pooka either.

The Ailil bowed deeply "Your Grace, this is Sir Joseph Taylor Ap Fiona and his companion Michelangelo Murdock. This is Her Grace, Tamzin Fireheart ni Dannon"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic had noticed the reshaping. Nudging Joseph's elbow as they walked and nodding up with his chin to indicate it. He looked up to Joe, Speaking softly.* "New power in tha chair, mate"

*They entered and down the hall. Mic looked up at the banners and tilted his head. Taking a moment or three to place it then hisbrows shot way up. he didn't quite hop and POINT, but he did look back to his friend with glittering dark emerald eyes.

Into the next room and he saw the woman moving towards them. Mic's smile broadened and he basked in her beauty and presence. The scales were interesting in the extreme and he tried to place her kith.

The Baron bowed and introduced them. At the introduction Mic's fingers flicked the coat which flared out dramatically behind and he dropped to a knee, bowing his head and placing his arm across his middle to still the Bastard at his hip.

-After- Joseph spoke, Mic would* Duchess Fireheart, an honor, a pleasure, nay, a blessing, to make your acquaintanceship.

Please your Grace. Tell us we need not harm that magnificent creature, we came to ensure it's safety and that of the Fae here in this land. Not destroy a dream.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph glanced towards the banners, making a note of the design as it was an unfamiliar one; it did explain the observers, however, as well as the large fellow on the roof of the citadel. "Indeed..." He softly whispered back to Mic, nodding quietly.

When the baron stopped he did as well, watching the woman approach with a respectful air. He bowed after he was introduced, returning to parade rest as Mic spoke. "A pleasure and an honor to meet you, Your Grace."

STess
"Its a pleasure to meet you both, I have been looking forward to it" She watched them a few moments and then her lips curled "Id be really irritated if you killed my friend" She said and motioned with hands that ended in sharp looking talons "Come this way" As she turned they could see that from her neck down on the back of the dress where gold plates like scales, a interesting accent to the garb she wore.

She walked calmly up the steps and entered into a room that had finished its transition. The room was crystal of various hues with crystalin chairs in the center, and a table between them. She moved to take a seat, her motions spoke of grace and agility. When she sat, a boggan came in and put a tray of nuts, cheeses, breads and meats on the table along with a picture of mead and glasses. It left quickly and the Duchess reached out and poured the wine. As she did the doors shut with a click and she looked up "I understand you both where at the resurgence party and that at least one of you where outside...is your wife with you?" She asked leaning back and offering them a full goblet.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic stood and smiled when she indicated no harm would come to the dragon. Looking relieved. Now... to pet it...

Following along as he was bidden. Dark emerald eyes took in the surroundings. It wasn't lost on him that they ended up in a room and perhaps were locked into it with this enchanting creature, what with the scales and claws and such.

When offered the goblet, Mic took it with a nod of thanks and held it.

She had sat, so -if- Joseph sat. Mic would. If Joe remained standing. Mic would. He was sort of playing this by ear and picking up cues as they went along.

A nod of agreement, the Duchess' information was correct. He let the knight field that, as it was clearly aimed at him.*

Joseph Taylor
"Wouldn't dream of it, Your Grace." Joseph nodded, following a step behind the Duchess as they moved further into the citadel. She redecorated quick, it seemed...not that he was complaining, mind, and the previous Duke wasn't really in a place to do so either.

He stood for the moment, waiting for the nod from the Duchess to take a seat of his own. He nodded at her question, taking the offered goblet. "We were, Your Grace, and no. She is handling other business at the moment."

STess
She inclined her head "Would you both mind telling me what happened?"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic would look to Joe and raise a brow. At the Sidhe's nod Mic would look to the Duchess* We had been invited an' attended the party, Your Grace. Quite the turn out, after mingeling a bit. Dancing a little and wot not, me mate 'ere and his lovely paramour had ascended the steps from that circle o'hell and exited.

Twas about that moment when the ground shuttered and the lights flickered. Having paretns fresh off the boat in Australia from Ireland ah'd 'eard many a story about bombings on the Eire.

My mates had just gone up there, so as someone was descending ta tell the people gathered, I blinked meself to tha stairs and ran up and out.

Twas a fireball in the street, Duchess. Wot was left o' the Duke's limo. Burnin' merry 'ell.

I called out for my friend and his lady Fair. Finding them in a car stunned but alive ah thank'd the dreamin' and 'elped get um free. We advanced on the fireball together, hopin' against hope ta render aid. The door kinda cracked open and this... fusion of flesh tumbled out.

Sir Taylor 'ere worked crowdcontrol and ah darted in with another' ta grab the... two... one.. the body.. bodies? We grabbed um and pulls them away from the inferno, whist calln' fer a medic.

Then... this lout. this cad. this bastard of illrepute chucked a rock at the fallen and crispy one's 'ead! Calling out a slur against the nobility!

Well that's just some bullshi.... just.. Rude!

Sir Taylor assured us he could secure the scene, see to the medic and the fallen Duke and Countess... Ah gave chase with a staunch ally and we pursued wot turned out ta be a Nocker. Caught up with um in an alley. Afore we could even put the bastard inta custody and pat him down. The creature popped wot ah can only guess was cyinide or some other chimerical poison. Killin' itself deader than ..... killin' itself dead.

When we tried to investigate for clues, we found the coward 'ad rigged himself with explosives. Not wanting more loss of life, ah cut the vest free and flung it! My companion grabved me up, savin' me bonnie arse from the blow back by shidlding us with local ... terrain... We escaped alive but barely just.... *He nodded and opened his hand motioning to Joseph to see if that was about right*

Joseph Taylor
Joseph took a sip of the mead and had a bit of the cheese as Mic spoke, covering his part of the hospitality ritual. He nodded as Mic finished his version of the tale, looking to the Duchess. "My wife and I left the party as the Duke and the Countess did, with them going to their limo as it pulled up and she and I going to our car across the street. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as they pulled off, but the explosion came not long after they reached the stop light."

"After we got out of our car we headed to the wreckage as Mr Murdock described; I kept the crowd back while he pulled the injured from the car, then stayed with them to make sure that the selkie that was pulling medic duty had the space to work. The mortal authorities arrived not long after and took the injured to the hospital."

"The second explosion in the alleyway happened not long after that; I ran to make sure that they were alright, then we all went elsewhere in the city to lick our wounds, so to speak."

STess
She gave a a slow nod as she listened and sipped her drink as Mic spoke, then turned her attention to Joseph as he spoke. She seemed to think and finally said "Do either of you suspect, or have reason to suspect a commoner uprising?"

There was a roar from outside and she smiled a bit "He just heard that there is a Dragon Slayer in the city. Might be a good idea for him to leave before Castiel eats him"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic saw joseph drink and eat, then the lady. With that he felt that the 'lowest' among them might also. he took a sip from the goblet and reached for a bit of cheese. He was about to answer her query when the dragon roared.

He jumped, having not expected it, but didn't cower. Instead he grinned, murmering* Magnificent......

*Then looked to the Duchess* None that ah've 'eard of M'Lady. There's always whispers of sooch things, among the common folk but they're much more often myth than reality. You hear the same thing bout Excalibur being found, or the Gwydion with a sense of humor... Fanciful tales.

*He motioned with his goblet* Tha' said... -someone- did the bomb... and the guy did yell it out. Seems a bit too... *He seemed to ponder it* Crude? Flashy? If you weregonna do such a thing, would you hang around witha rock after? Seems like misdirection, but ah could be wrong. Iffin' there is an insurrection. They've not included me.

Might be ah 'ang outwith 'im. *he grinned to Joseph, and nibbled the cheese*

Joseph Taylor
Joseph glanced upwards at the roar, smriking a touch. Hopefully Tristan got the hint...

The mirth faded, though, at her question. "I have heard more than rumblings, Your Grace. There was talk that a troll by the name of Eliza Sommerset, who had previously served as a loyal bodyguard, had killed the Duke that she served under and then attacked his successor before fleeing into the woods north of the city. In the interest of finding out if she was indeed the killer that others claimed, I tracked down where she had gone and found a cabin in the woods."

"Not long after I got there I was attacked by a female fae, although I cannot say if this was Eliza or not. I attempted to talk her down but she had none of it, proclaiming 'Death to the Sidhe' and other such things. She left me hanging by a thread, declaring that if the Duke did not step down and hold free elections for leadership that the same fate would befall him as it did his predecessor."

He shook his head quietly. "I was not able to get word of the threat to the Duke myself, although the Countess was made aware. I cannot say what precautions she took before the attack, but it seems it may not have been enough."

STess
"Could very well be that you hang out with him" She winked and took another drink from her goblet and as she reached out for a bit of cheese one of those little wee dragons peeked up from under the table, in her lap apparently and climbed up. Slowly pulling itself to the table and she offered it a piece of meat.
It made a whirrl sound and she ran her fingers over the edge of its spine before she continued. "Not all issues with the commoners have been subtle"

She nodded very slowly listening to Joseph. "Her majesty is concerned. We have lost to many nobles at this point."

The little mini dragon crawled across the table to Mic and held a hand out for his cheese. Demanding little thing, giving him cute eyes!

"I am looking for those souls who would be interested in..a oath circle. One that would terminate upon the rising being put down, unless they saw fit to continue it. Since you both are aware of the situation and have already done a outstanding job to helping, I offer it to you. Something to think about, you will be given until the next turning of the full moon to decide"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic listned to Joe's tale and his brows went up. It was clearly news to him. Then he nodded in agreement with the Duchess.

When the dragon appeared his eyes got bigger and he smiled. When it crawled over Mic smiled even more and gently held out the cheese. Willingly offering it to the little creature.
That said. He's not 100% stupid. he was mindful of those very very sharp teeth, not wanting to lose any fingers to said cuteness* Aren't cha a beautiful one!

*looking up at the mention of the circle he glanced to Joseph and back to the Duchess. He was curious as to what the circl's intended purpose would be, and benifit. Joseph was the knight and sidhe though, so Mic glanced to him, to ask such things. He'd know how better to put it and not get them hung or fed to Castiel.*

Joseph Taylor
Joseph smiled a touch as the dragonling crawled towards Mic, then looked back to the Duchess with a small nod. "I would guess this would be a 'diffuse the situation by any means necessary' sort of situation, including diplomacy if we're able to talk sense into them?"

STess
"My intent is to bring them to justice. Her majesty wishes it dealt with swifty, I do not condone the out right murder of any Kithian so , identify, classify and arrest is the current idea. Then hold a trail and from there we will decide what to do with them. Likely as not, they will be put in the dungeon..provided the Queen doesnt want them transported to her after"

She paused "That said, I am not above violence so protecting yourselves at any cost or the Gentry and those commoners who are not apart of this is a priority"

The little dragon stood and started to munch on the cheese, its little wings outstretching before making a whirling sound and skittering off and over the table again

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grinned at that and stood beside Joseph and raised a brow. Giving a bit of a nod, and then smiled back to the Duchess* Well, ya Grace. Ah've just been 'opin' to find a way ta prove my worth to tha powers that be. Let um see what kinda Clurichaun ah am.

Iffin' 'e's in. Ah'm in. But ah canna do it with out me mate. So.. if Sir Taylor's not.... *he opened his hands mutely*

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded, taking a sip of the mead as he quietly mulled something over. "My wife is kinain, and a skilled diplomat in her own right. If I take up the oath, would she be able to assist in these endeavors by your leave?"

STess
She watched as the little dragon flew away "Think you made a impression on her" She looked back and nodded "Id expect nothing else"

Her lips curled "She oathed to you Sir Taylor? "

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic beamed at that. That made his night right there.* been tryin' ta feed the one, been popping up 'ere or there lately. Ah love um. Magnificent children ya 'ave, Your Grace.

*Then he hushed up. so Joe could talk about the fiery Vali.*

Joseph Taylor
"She is, Your Grace." He nodded, smiling quietly. "We are sworn together as True Hearts."

STess
"Then you have your answer." She smiled brightly and it showed that her teeth where fairly sharp, the eye teeth and the teeth just infront of those. "A unwise Kithian would deny the help of one oathed so tightly. That said even Kinian have ran with us, so I hold no ill will to them. I actually know a few Kinian knights..one or two in my time" She got a far away look and then came back

She looked at them both "Succeess would mean a title, likely higher then you have if you so will it. If not we will work something out, there is no 'just because it is the right thing to do' as that is...inappropriate not to reward those who are helpful. A lot would be at your disposal"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic smiled and leaned forward. Not a LOT mind you but when the Duchess smiled he did lean in just an inch or so looking at her teeth then back to her eyes.

At the mention of reward he nodded. That sounded good to him. He looked to Joseph and smiled then back to the Duchess. They'd agreed to help -before- the carrot was offered. That showed what he and Joe were here for. That she offered such reward for good service spoke alot about her. He sipped his drink and smiled.* We'll do our best, not to let you down, Your Grace.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded at her response, lifting his glass in a small salute. "Then you have my sword and my lady's wit, Your Grace. This issue will be dealt with."

STess
She looked back at Mic and smiled "You have a question. Ask"

She took a sip at Josephs Salute "we will do the oath circle another night, I want you both to sleep on it. I know the Fiona have no fear...but I would like to wait till tomorrow at least"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic raised his brows and looked to Joseph almost in a 'Should I??" Then back to the Duchess* ....... ah can see ya've jus' arrived, Your Grace and no doubt have 500 things ta do after speaking with me mate an' I... but perhaps sometime in the future, if e's agreeable. Ah'd love ta meet Castiel. *he grinned.

Then nodded. he wasn't Fiona, but he hadn't lied when said he was lookng for a way to help out and this would be great to do so. So he'd sleep on it. Maybe with a friend and then return with Joseph once he, Joseph, had no doubt talked it over with his lady.*

STess
She laughed softly "Come back tomorrow and you both may meet Castiel" She stood "For now, as you said there are things I must see to. I will expect you around...8?"

Joseph Taylor
"Sounds good to me, Your Grace. I would want to speak with my wife to inform her beforehand, at any rate."

The look from Mic brought a small smirk, nodding at the Duchess' question. "We'll be here."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic nodded and bowed his head deeply* Thank you for this oppertunity, M'Lady.

STess
"I agree, that would be smart. Thank you both, it was a pleasure to meet you" She said and headed to the doors to show them to the hall. "Be safe"

Joseph Taylor
"You as well, Your Grace." Joseph stood and gave a nod, following her to the door. "I hope that you find Seattle to your liking."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 am

Chavali
Like any good Fianna, she was waiting for her mate in the Fianna pub. She sat in the back of the room with her feet kicked up sipping a mug of...well...something. It looked bubbly though.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph slipped into the pub with a wry smirk on his face, giving a nod to the bartender as he looked around for Vali. Spotting her in the back he headed her way, sliding into the booth beside her and kissing her cheek. "How'd things on your end go?"

Chavali
She smiled as he planted a kiss on her cheek and turned her face to look at him, she offered him her mead "Pretty good. And yours? Imagine you went okay as your still walking"

Joseph Taylor
"Yeah...surprisingly well." He smirked as he took the mead and had a sip, handing her the mug back. "Had a good talk with the new arrival that came in to replace Feng. She was expecting Mic and I, apparently."

Chavali
She watched him "That so? So whaz the new ..wait its a Duchess? Thats pretty awesome, but I cant show my cleavage and get bonus points though" She pouted and gently elbowed him playfully "So what happened then?"

Joseph Taylor
"I think you'll manage." He chuckled, lightly elbowing her in return. "She's a Danaan, which is a House I'm not familiar with, truth be told."

"She invited us to take a seat once we were inside and in the main chamber of the tower, asked us about what happened the night the Feng died and if we knew anything about a commoner uprising. I told her what I knew, Mic did the same, and she asked us if we wanted to work together officially to find the source of the uprising and make sure they came to justice."

"She gave us until tomorrow night to make it official, but she's alright with you helping us since I mentioned you were both Kinain and oathed as a True Heart."

Management:
0 | 08/19/2017 1:46 am Chavali has rolled an Primal Lore! GO roll (3 dice), getting 10, 2, 4, 5, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Chavali has 1 success.

Chavali
Her head tilted back a bit with a WTF look on her face, then she looked up at the cieling and seemed to concentrate. Her eyes glazed over a little before she looked at him and said "Red Flag black Dragon? Never heard of them" She took another drink and listened.

She smirked "Smart girl huh?"

Joseph Taylor
"Exactly. Has an actual dragon, too; that thing flying in was what made me want to head downtown to begin with." He smirked, nodding. "Seems that way."

Chavali
Her brows shot up "A dragon!" She blinked and leaned over "Where you going to kill a dragon? Joseph Emmanual Taylor I will put you over my lap and spank you. You NEVER go dragon slaying without me!" She gave him a stern, dont you back talk me look~

Joseph Taylor
"Kill it? God no." Joseph gave her a look, shaking his head. "Was mainly making sure that it wasn't causing havoc in the city."

Chavali
She leaned in and whispered "You know, the dragons..normally we see them automatically of the wyrm."

Joseph Taylor
"I know." He nodded quietly. "They're representations of some of the oldest dreams out there; you don't kill them unless you really have to."

Chavali
She gave a slow nod and smiled "Bet its beautiful. So whats the Duchess like? Ugly slugha, buck toothed pooka, hairy boggan or beautiful sidhe?" She offered him her mead again and motioned for the waitress to bring them more. "Did you get to touch it? Boop it on the nose?"

Okay she might be a little buzzed.

Joseph Taylor
"Looked impressive, but I won't get to see it up close until tomorrow." He smiled, taking the offered cup and having a sip before handing it back. "She was draconic herself, actually. Mostly human, but scaled in places."

Chavali
"So a pooka!" she blinked and took a sip once she got it back "Heard you occasionally had pooka that high up"

Joseph Taylor
"No, don't think she was a pooka." He shook his head. "She didn't strike me as one, anyway."

Chavali
Her brows rose and she looked at her hands, ticking off the kiths....

Joseph Taylor
"Yeah, it wasn't something I was familiar with, either." He shook his head quietly. "Woman's full of surprises."

Chavali
She leaned in and kissed him "Well guesse we will have to figure it out hm?"

Joseph Taylor
He returned the kiss gladly, looking at her with a smile. "Indeed we will."