Swearing the Circle [Log: Joseph, Mic] [Attn: Mic]

Scenes taking place in the Dreaming, whether Near or Deep
QuicksilverFox85

Swearing the Circle [Log: Joseph, Mic] [Attn: Mic]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:45 am

Set the day after It Came In The Night

Tamzin
By the next morning the dreaming landscaped had changed fundamentally. Fengs dream was the city, sky scrapers and such, it was darker, gritty. Tamzins dream was..different by far, more fantastical. The dreaming was more wild having forest , then cleared out fields, then a large castle gate that seperated the outside from the true free hold.

The gate was gaurded naturally, but about two blocks away was a stone arche that allowed the kithan to enter the dreaming and it lead up to the gate. The gate was currently open with two senteries seeing to those who entered. The fields of grass where cut nicely, on one side was a regement going through fighting styles on it. There was a LOT of land, a lot of wild flowers.

The Citadel itself was made of green crystal glass that jutted up into the sky. The windows where multi colored, with silver enlay. The dragon was not on top of it today. The doors entering was a LARGE arch big enough for the biggest troll and maybe a dragon.

A few of the small dragone type creatures where flying around, chasing each other.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph arrived at the citadel a bit earlier than had been decided on, dressed neatly in dark pants and a long-sleeved shirt with the leather jacket that bore the Fiona lion in silver, the armor plating and the blade hanging from his hip visible to those with a chimerical eye. He took a moment to take in the new surroundings, nodding quietly with approval before approaching the gates.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*As he approached he'd hear a laugh from the side. Looking over he'd see someone else had arrived early too.

Under a tree in those nicely mown fields, easy to miss because he was almost camoflagued was the Cluricaun. Mic laid there with the back against the tree. He was in his long dark green coat with the straps and buckles. That much could be seen, as well as the tall black boots also with straps and buckles.

Currently he was tossing things upwards towrds the branches where one of the little dragone type critters was fluttering. Trying to figure out what it might like to eat.

If one approached they'd see he'd tried bacon, and cat treats, and dog treats, grapes, crackers, and now was tossing chocolate balls upwards.

Seeing Joseph he'd raise a hand, A few tungstne rings on the middle finger and thumb and roll up off the grass. He gave the little creature a smile and nod and trotted to join up with Joe.
It'd be revealed then he was in a stunning dark charcoal gray button up, and a dark green 9 button vest with shiny celtic knotwork imprnted. The Hand and a half sword hung at his right hip for a cross draw*

Tamzin
They heard a ear shattering screech and if they looked over at the Citadel where it tappered up, a pair of wings had spread just before the body of the dragon became visable and it flew up, and up, a up until it blotted out the sun. Then started to fall backwards, spun its wings pulled it, then righted and soared high, banked and started to come down.

They could see that the dragon had a rider on it, clad in red and black armor. One might think it sidhe armor except it was not beautiful, it was in fact terrifying. The joints had spikes, as did the shoulder, and helmet. It looked almost part of the dragon but as it had decended they could make it out.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph gave Mic a salute as he spotted the clurichan, smirking a touch at the attempts to fed the dragonlings. At the screech he looked up sharply, hand going to the blade at his side briefly before he realized that it was the Duchess' beast rather than some unknown creature.

He watched as the dragon flew, a small smile crossing his features. He hadn't been up in the air like that for years, and a part of him missed it more than he would admit...

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic fell in beside Joseph with a bit of a shrug, at feeding the little ones, or trying to. He liked them.

With the screech he looked up with wide eyes. His hand raising to gently touch Joe's arm when he went for his blade.

The smile widened as the dragon went up and conducted it's aerobatics. A bit of a hop and he laughed delightedly* That's sooo badass!

*Then the dragon was diving, and it was all Mic could do not to 'climb' joseph for better viewing and maybe a fly by high five.*

Tamzin
Well who ever was on it, drove the dragon RIGHT over the regiment that was practicing. They suddenly where practicing getting the hell out of the way. A lot of knights found themselves eating grass.

Across the field the dragon landed and whipped around to face the group, lowerd its head and gave another roar, this one seemed like laughter at making them dodge. Its wings curled up and it lowered.

The figure on the back got off, they could see now that while it had some metal to it, the armor was actually leather and fur.

Joseph Taylor
"It is impressive..." Joseph said with a grin, moving towards the dragon once it landed.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic laughed* I'd have totally buzzed um too!

You see that armor? All spiky like. That's cool. Think it's worn.... or grown? *he looked up to Joseph with wide eyes.*

Tamzin
She reached up and pulled the helmet off her head, snickering as she watched the man at arms barking at the soldiers in the field to get up and get back to working out.
She looked over as Joseph and Mic moved towards them.

The dragon turned its head and lowered it to rest on the field next to Tamzin, she reached up and rubbed her gauntleted hand along the dragons snout

Joseph Taylor
"Could see it either way." He grinned, giving Tamzin a polite nod as they approached. "Impressive flying there, Your Grace."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grined widely as they approached* Impressive flying there, Castiel!! *he blinked and looked to the Duchess* Impressive riding there, M'Lady!

*A deep bow with his hand across his middle, then peeked up at her and the dragon with dark emerald eyes* Your armor is resplindant!

Tamzin
"thank you" She said, giving Castiel a pat on the nose one last time. It looked the two over before starting to turn, its claws digging into the earth. It was careful as it turned around not to hit them with its tail. But it lumbared a bit aways and plopped down, folded its wings up and lay its head on its side like a duck would.

"Thank you, the armor is supposed to help me blend in with him. People see a rider and they want to hurl balista at the rider for some reason." She watched it and looked back "I think he might be pouting that we are not going to continue our flight" She smiled at them "Do you still wish for what we spoke of?" She motioned for them to follow and started to head into the citadel. She looked back at the dragon and yelled "Oh come now, maybe Illl let you take one of them up!" The dragon actually perked up and looked over at them, tilting its head.

And flexed its claws into the earth like, it would snatch them up and go flying like that!

"Heh. Come on, " She motioned and hurried through the halls "best to talk in private"

Joseph Taylor
"We do, yes." Joseph nodded, preemptively grabbing Mic by the collar and dragging him along away from the dragon. "Business before pleasure, son..." he said quietly, smirking along the way.

Once he was sure the clurichan wasn't going to run off he let his coat go, falling into step behind the Duchess. "Seems like you're settling in nicely, Your Grace."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic had TURNED on a heel and was about to head for the dragon to go for that ride and was yanked by the collar by the sidhe knight and stumbed a few steps looking up to Joseph in a "DUDE!?!??!" sorta way before regaining his compusure and straightening his jacket.

He walked through the halls to the private audiencce, looking longinly over his shoulder once or twice*

Tamzin
She smirked looking over her shoulder at Joe and Mics antics before just walking. She brought them once more into that crsystal room. "My dream is strong" She said and gave a nod "Made the landscape change easy, and fast" It is true, the change over took very little time in deed.

She stood and made a motion, a couple of boggans came in and started to help her out of her armor. "So you are amoured with my dragon huh?"

Joseph Taylor
"It's an impressive creature, Your Grace." Joseph nodded quietly, shifting to parade rest as they stopped to let her get out of her armor. "I was a pilot in the mortal military, ma'am, and I'm always interested in ways to get back in the air."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic smiled* They are every bit as beautiful as you, Your Grace. Deadly, strong, graceful and precious beyond measure. I find my breath taken... *He watched her having her armor removed* .... in your presence, and theirs....

I'm totally wanting to jump on.... with permission of course.

Tamzin
She had a a pale tan pair of pants and tunic under the armor. The boggans where quick about getting her out of the leather armor. One of the boggans scowled and asked if she wanted to put on something more...fitting, a meeting. To which Tamzin scowled at her and she yipped and ran out of the room.

She moved to take a seat and made a motion for them to do the same. This time different boggans came in with cheese, meats and nuts along with a sweet wine and left.

She looked at them , considering "I am unsure how Castiel would take to another tying to mount him. Dragons can be very touch about that sort of thing. I will ask him however his thoughts on the matter"

Joseph Taylor
"Understandable." Joseph nodded, taking the offered seat. "I wouldn't want to impose if he wasn't willing."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic watched all this and took a seat when offered. He smiled at that and nodded. Very much not wanting to 'try' and mount a dragon that wasn't keen on the situation. That'd be a hella short ride right there.* Thank you for even asking M'Lady.

*he took a bit of meat, and the cup of sweet wine. Sniffing it and raising his brows. Waiting for he and the knight to imbibe first.*

Tamzin
She took a drink and picked a few pieces of what was in front of her and placed them on a small plate.

"Yes it would get rather ugly if it was not respected" She said and looked up at them "Alright. I said Id introduce you at the least, but I do want you to know a few things about me and Castiel. I am sure that your memories do not include House Dannon or what I am, at least not beyond vague imagies? If that"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph took a glass of the wine and some of the nuts for himself, giving the Duchess a polite nod. "Danaan isn't a house that I was familiar with, no."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic took a sip of the wine, but not much. He listened and nodded agreement. he was quite sure an unwilling dragon was not the sort of ride he'd want.

At the second part he shook his head* Little beyond the.. like you said, your Grace. Vague Images. The name. Even that.. *he motioned with the cup* .... hard.. to remember.

Tamzin
"mmm. Well we are path finders..we transverse the dreaming with easy, do not get lost. But, we have a wee bit of a problem with it comes to the autumn world. If you went to the deep dreaming, you would forget ...but bits and pieces? Dream like. For those of the Dannon..well if we tend to forget the autumn world like dreams. This" She made a motion with her hand "is more real to me then the other side. And we do not have the problem with going" She made a motion with her finger to her temple, the crazy circle "While being in here, we can exist here without being lost to Bedlam"

Joseph Taylor
As Tamzin spoke, Joseph quietly wondered if the woman who had 'rescued' him all those years ago had been a member of that house, but he quickly decided against it; from what little recollections he had of that time the woman had been round the bend...not that he had been much better after a while himself, of course.

He shook his head quietly, as though to clear it, then nodded to the Duchess. "I see."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic listened with rapt attention. Leaning forward as if feasting on her every word. Dark emerald eyes fixed on her avidly* Sounds, very useful for Pathfinders. *he nodded agreeably.*

Tamzin
"We can be" She grinned "Especially when quests are needed. But here is the real thing. " She took another bite of a almond and chewed it watching them, then a sip of her wine. "Dragons where among the first dreams, so where the Sidhe. Which is to say a lot of death occured. Sidhe knights like the Gwydion marched up to the mountain homes of the dragons, sometimes the dragons did take a humanoid there. But the Sidhe never stopped to ask why, and really enraged when the Dragons came for the Sidhe women or sometimes men"

She tilted her head "The sidhe hunted the Dragons so the dragons gave birth to a race that would , they hoped, breach the void that continued to kill dreams. Their death, of either side. So the race born of Dragon blood and dragon fire looked like the Sidhe, moved like the sidhe but had the skin of dragons and the fire of dragons in their blood. Dragon kin. That is what I am"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph gave another small nod. "Can't say that I've heard of that particular kith before either, but I have many things to learn still of the Dreaming, it seems."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic brightened* DUDE! That's so fookin' awesome! *He nudged Joseph and nodded with a huge smile* Dragonborn... whoa.. *He fell back in his seat, stunned, but in a good way* this is soo -cool-!

Tamzin
"There are a lot of kiths in the dreaming that where not banished from Arcadia and the Dragon kin stayed in the dreaming for the most part" She paused "See..Dragon kin found that they could and often NEEDED to bound with a dragon" She made a motion to the outside where Castiel was "But what is more, we found that we are able to allow bonding with other kiths. Most of us are Dannon if we are a house at all, and Dannon belonged in the Dreaming until lately. With the Red star hanging in the sky and the Fomorians potentially rousting from their slumber, its time for all dreams to come together and make a stand. So we are here. So I am here" Her shoulders gave a gentle shrug

She chuckled at Mic "The reason I am telling you this is because those who I land, as Counts and Barons..will likely imprint on a dragon"

Joseph Taylor
"Well, we are glad to have you, Your Grace." Joseph said with a small smile, finding Mic's excitement infectious. The mention of imprinting on a dragon caused his eyebrows to go up, nodding. "I see..."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic listened as if feasting on the best most scrumptious morsels, or female anatomy. his eyes wide and he nodded* Oh my.... *he looked to Joseph and back to Tamzin* I will surely help you defend your bondmate, Duchess Fireheart!

Tamzin
She arched a brow "Meaning that if you guys prove worthy you will have your own dragons?"

Joseph Taylor
"It would be a true honor indeed, Your Grace." Joseph nodded politely. "I look forward to earning that level of worth in your eyes."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic rose up out of his chair and had to check himself and sit back down. He took a moment to compose himself and looked to Joseph and nodded then back to Tazmin* May we prove so worthy, Your Grace.

*He was all but vibrating in the chair. The wine was makng little ripples in the glass*

Tamzin
She chuckled "I hope you do.." she was about to say something else when Desmond came in.

"Pardon your Grace, but I have news" He said, waiting until he was motioned to come close. When he was give approval he came and offered her a parchment and said "Im sorry your Grace. Should I have the boggans pack for your trip?"

Tamzin looked at the letter and sighed, closing it. She considered "Yes, but only for a few days" she made a motion and sent Desmond out of the room. She looked at them "Countess Deserae has succumbed to her wounds. She passed a hour ago"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph looked up as Desmond arrived in the room, giving him a small nod before looking back to the Duchess. His face fell at her words, his gaze dropping. "I am sorry to hear that...she was a fine woman, and didn't deserve such actions to be taken upon her."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic sombered a bit.* Sorry to hear it Your Grace. She was kind to me. *He distinctly rememberd her flesh sloughing off in his hands. That'd reign in excitement real fast.*

Tamzin
She was quiet for a very long moment and said "She was at one time, the Queens lady in Waiting, a good place for someone who protected the queen. She was a dear friend to her Majesty. I will need to take her body back but..I will need help getting it. Will you two pose as Deseraes siblings and retrieve the body so that we may take it to her Majesty?"

When she looked up at them they could see that her eyes where glowing red and gold, the serpent slit more pronounced. She looked a bit more feral and steam came from her nose and mouth when she spoke. She was clearly a unhappy dragon kin. "she was kind to everyone except her enemies. Well now her enemies will deal with me"

Joseph Taylor
"Of course." Joseph nodded, watching the Duchess as her draconic features became more pronounced in anger. "And they will deal with us as well, Your Grace, with your blessing."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic nodded* Of course, Your Grace.

*Then after her words, his left hand brushed the dark green steel pommel of his Hand and a half sword* Not jus' you, Duchess. Yoor not alone. Oos too. *The Aussie nodded.*

Tamzin
She smiled ferally at them and gave them a nod "Bring her home, let your oath mate know you will be gone a few days You both will be going with me to see the Queen"

Joseph Taylor
"Understood." He nodded in return, looking to Mic briefly before turning back to her. "By your leave, we'll go now."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic bowed his head* It will be an honor to serve house Dannon, in this way, Duchess Fireheart, and see Honor done for the Late countess.

We'll treat 'er as one o' our own.

Tamzin
She rose and motioned "Go quickly and with the luck of the dreaming"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded and stood, giving the Duchess a polite bow before heading out. Once they were outside the chamber he looked to the Baron. "Do you know which hospital we'll be going to?"

Michelangelo Murdoch
Mic popped the cheese in his mouth. Stood and bowed deeply, Gently placing the glass down as to not spill on the Duchess fine linens, and spun, the magnificent green long coat flaring out behind him. he strode along at Josephs' side. Looking every bit his brother in arms just then. Even if his ears wern't quite as pointy and elongated, and he wasn't 'as' pretty.

He looked to Lord Desmond and raised a brow, at Sir Taylor's query*

Tamzin
Desmond was just outside the door, waiting. when Joseph spoke to him inclinded his head "Yes, She was in St Francisians"

Joseph Taylor
"Thank you." He nodded quietly. "Where would be the best place to have her taken to? The Tower in the Ironside, or somewhere else?"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic nodded* I know that place... *he looked to them* I've... clients there.

Tamzin
"Id imagine bringing her here would be best, the Duchess will want to take her and she rarely leaves the dreaming"

Joseph Taylor
"Alright." He gave another nod. "We'll be back as soon as we can."

With that he continued on towards the gates of the Citadel, looking towards Mic. "Looking forward to finding these bastards even more now..."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic nodded* Yeah..... first we see to Her Excellency's interment... then we put boot to ass.

Wanna take my car?