Idle Conversations (Eerie, Michelangelo - Log)

Scenes taking place in the Dreaming, whether Near or Deep
Jakondite

Idle Conversations (Eerie, Michelangelo - Log)

Post by Jakondite » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 am

Eerie ap Beaumayne
Wyrd 4 | Striking Looks 8 (Blindingly Precious) | Title | Chimerical Companion (Sir Lancelot)
It was the middle of the afternoon, reaching towards the evening. The days were always brighter, the nights always darker here on the other side of the world. Eerie had opted to go about, moving through the castle grounds with his guardian - a well armored Teddy Bear Knight named Lancelot - to get a better feel of the environment and the people within it.

Like all Sidhe, Eerie was regal - the perfect picture of a perfect child, with midnight black hair and dark purple eyes - they burned almost, like purple embers. He was dressed in leggings and a tunic that were black and purple, his house emblem sewn on his chest. He holds no weapon at his side, though naturally Lancelot, standing at half his size, had a blade currently sheathed.

Michelangelo “Mic” Murdock
| Clurichaun | Wilder | Striking Looks 2 | Direction Sense | Fast Reflexes | Heavy Hands | Chimerical Equipment: Bastard Sword
*Mic hadbeen talking to some folks in the freehold, but they had a place to be so they'd parted ways.
Mic was now standing by one of the windows sippinga beverage.
He was dressed in tall boots, dark pants and a button up green vest. Over it was his dark green jacket. The hand and a half sword at his hip. Dark hair on his shoulders*

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
As they walked, Eerie looked to Michelangelo, a familiar face in an otherwise unknown location - though not too uncomfortably familiar, having only seem the Clurichaun twice. As he approaches, he asks, "Anything interesting going on, Mr. Murdock?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
*He looked down* Hey there... Eerie, right? how's it going? *he offered a smile* Enjoying it at the barons?

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Well, Sir Eerie, but yes," The Sidhe said, returning a smile. "And I was, for a while. He was quite accommodating with his hospitality. And yourself, how have you been?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he raised his brows at that* "Sir?" Really? Well .... congradulations.

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
He offered a smile, and said, "Thank you. Though - you didn't answer my questions. How have you been? Anything interesting going on?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he nods* Ups and down's mate. Ups and downs. Life goes.

By the way. 'Ave you seen this lad? *He pulled out the flyer with the lord's picture on it*

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
He looked over the picture, taking it for a moment to look at (if Mic permitted) before handing it back, and saying, "Not in person, no. I've seen the fliers of course, they seem to be everywhere where our kind hang out. Meghan actually asked me the same question, when she showed me this. Seems they are sparing no expense to find the guy."

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he nodded and let him see it, then folded it up an put it back in the pocket* Damn. Was hopin' you might 'ave. Seems there's plots a foot!

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Would be too easy. Not to disappoint the guy, but I'd probably have turned him in myself unless he gave me a compelling reason I shouldn't," He paused and said, "Though I suppose being friends with a future Duke -would- be a compelling reason not to turn him in." He thought about that, and shook his head, "No, turning him in would be the -right- thing to do, wouldn't it?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he raised his brow looking down at the boy* Hard to say. I don't know the guy either.

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Hm." He thought a moment, and said, "I could probably work up a vision and see if we'll cross his path or something, but tracking him down wouldn't be my best skillset." He paused and said, "If you don't know what's the right thing, what do you plan to do when you find him?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
Figure it out then I suppose. Right now it's a missing child case. So ah'm 'oping to find him.

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
He nodded, and said, "Well hopefully someone like you or I find him, and not... well, those who would conspire against his parents. High profile target - parent's offering a reward, you can bet there are some shady characters who would take him and hold him hostage for who knows what. All people that high up have enemies, after all."

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he nods* That's a high possibilktiy as well. So you're a seer too? But you've not seen anything about this?

Have they figured out that fire thing yet?

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"I have not seen anything about this, no," He shook his head, and said, "Regarding the fire, no - they suspect it was due to the fact that I am a Seer - House Beaumayne is also another high profile target to our enemies. Some of us are quite capable of rooting out the Shadow Court and Thallain."

Michelangelo Murdock:
*Her frowned and thought about his own house* ..... .Hurm.. well that's not good. For anyone. *he looked out the window a bit troubled about that*

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Speaking on that matter, have you spoken with Dame Steele since then?" Curious - not sure if she'd similarly been attacked or if it was just him.

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he looked to the boy and nods* I talk to her, yes. She's had some ups and downs as well. *A brow arched and he looked to the boy*

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"She wasn't attacked as well, was she?" He asked.

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he looked to her* She has been attacked but you might want to talk to her about it.

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Hm. I suppose I will," He said, nodding. "Next time our paths cross then."

Michelangelo Murdock:
*He nodded* I'm not trying to be evasive, bvut it's her thing to tell, you know?

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"Fair enough. I'm guessing then it's suspected to be an incident separate from the fires rather than connected then?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
*He tilted his head and raised a brow* I'm not sure I would even know. I don't know what the fires 'are' right.

Eerie ap Beaumayne:
"I should speak with her then," He said, calmly. "If they are connected, it's better to know and ensure the Duchess is informed. The more information you have, the better prepared you'll be I guess."

He smiled, and then said, "In the meantime, I might want to go ahead and wander back. I'll keep an eye out for that Duke's son though."

Michelangelo Murdock:
*he nodded and raisd a hand* Good seeing you Sir Eerie. Take it easy, mate.