News at 5

This is where what should go in the news for all to see goes. Insure you have permission from your admin to post something that might affect the venues and not just your character.
fairfolk

News at 5

Post by fairfolk » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 pm

The anchor woman stood in front of a government building, the FBI building to be exact.

"Today a suspect escaped after someone walked in and open fired with a fully auto matic weapon. We dont have a lot of information but we do know that at least 19 agents are dead and two survivors are in critical condition...their names are not being released as of yet. We will continue to keep you updated as we find out more"

Jaling

Re: News at 5

Post by Jaling » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Orion

The news was on in the background while Orion sat on the couch looking over some paperwork when they switched to the anchor woman. His ears perked at the beginning and he looked up. Seeing the building, the volume was immediately turned up and paperwork put to the side. They didn't release the names and he didn't know who was at the office tonight. Immediately once the report ended, he picked up his phone and started to make the calls around to figure out what the hell had happened.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 am

It took a long while, their superior did not answer. Finally he got a hold of one of their colleagues who let him know that Agent Berstock and Agent Constantine where in the building, they seemed to be the only ones that are currently alive but in critical condition. From what he understood. ..they where in critical condition and in surgery right now"

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:49 am

Orion

With that, he was moving. After getting the name of the hospital, he told the colleague to keep him up to date and that he was on his way to keep tabs on their progress.

Ending that call he told Sam something came up at the office pretty much on his way out the door. Leaving the tv on for her to figure out what it was.

The next call he made was to Alistair.

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 am

Alistair
Presence 2 | Anonymity 4 | Status (Virtual Adepts) 2 | Trained Memory
The call to Alistair would be answered in short order, the Brit's tone serious. "I've been made aware of what occurred. Not able to head over to the hospital just yet, but I'll be there as soon as I can."

There was a brief pause, followed by "Was glad to hear that you weren't in the office as well, by the by. Seemed like whoever did this was being thorough."

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:51 am

Orion

After the pause he nodded to himself, "Likewise. Let's just hope they weren't as thorough as they thought." A ding of an elevator could be heard over the phone. "Will let you know what I find out."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 am

Alistair
Presence 2 | Anonymity 4 | Status (Virtual Adepts) 2 | Trained Memory
"Indeed." There was a small sound of movement on the Adept's side as well. "Should be able to get there soon, but keep me updated."