Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Post Reply
fairfolk
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by fairfolk » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 am

The meeting was to take place under the Troll Bridge, near the Troll.

The Tradition mages went in two cars, one to keep back and watch. To be there if need be, the other was to make the trade. It was almost 3 am, the night was dark and silent. Leaning against the trolls hand was a tall lanky gentlemen who wore a hoddie, he was waiting. And he seemed comfortable and sure of himself like nothing in the world could harm him.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 1803
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:53 am

Kelvin
Presence 2 | Gnosis 3 | Shared Avatar 5 | Deathwalker | Status | Active Magic
Kelvin remained quiet on the drive to the designated location, glancing at Abbadon in the rear view mirror now and again just to make sure the bastard wasn't doing anything squirrely. Now and again he checked across the Avatar bond to see if Persephone had emerged from the pocket again, making a solid note to get going on learning more on that Sphere himself so he could hopefully prevent this from being an issue going forward.

Once they got to the site he pulled the Jeep into a parking spot nearby, dark blue eyes scanning the area for anything untowards before he looked over to Angelus. "Shall we?"




Alistair
Presence 2 | Anonymity 4 | Status (Virtual Adepts) 2 | Trained Memory
There had been a moment when Diamond had offered Miles the technocrat's blood where Alistair paused and looked at her anew, standing up a little straighter as the woman's mannerisms and turns of phrase suddenly clicked into place. His lips formed a thin line as he took a deep breath through his nose and released it slowly, moving to get back into the car once it was clear that they would be heading out shortly.

As the seating arrangements were reworked to allow Angelous to go with those actually doing the hand-off, those in the vehicle could see a notable change in his demeanor when Diamond joined them in the back-up car. He had been quiet on the ride from the chantry to the safehouse, still a little rattled from the unexpected holistic jaunt through the Digital Web to get out of the chantry before it collapsed. Heading to the bridge, however, the Adept became almost statuesque with his eyes closed and head leaning against the seat, the slow rise and fall of his chest as he breathed in and out in a smooth, steady pattern to keep from going into a full-scale panic the only proper sign of life.

She had said that they would see each other again soon...this was just far more quickly than he would have preferred, and being surprised by it wasn't helping matters either.

Elsa
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by Elsa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:06 am



*Dragana had given Diamond -a- look, but thus far she had not seen anything else, so is all she got, she moved along with Alistair, noticing his unusual behaviour, but being the situation she did not hold it agaist him. So she touches his shoulder once, to show suppoer, and took a seat, and proceeded to simply take off that emergency back three sacks of that gunpowder, * I will work on some extra power in case we need it* she warned, as she then started to mix them as she muttered to herself in Enochian, charning all three sacks into one, and the taking out a small black marker, and mark every inch of the sack with runes, all the while muttering as she weaved and build a massive explosive power into the little powder keg, just in case they needed to oblitarate a block full of Black coats*

Jaling
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by Jaling » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:04 am

Diamond
Presence 2 | Wits 5 | Arete 3 | Avatar 4 | Quintessence 3/11 | Willpower: 2/7 | Active Magic | Armed(Concealed)
At Miles' asking, Diamond had revealed the location of Orion, or rather, that she was he. Along with handing over the knife as requested. When he said he wanted her to stay in the car, she looked disappointed, but didn't argue. Especially when she found out exactly which car she got to ride in!

To what may be Alistair's surprise, or at least possibly some small relief, was Diamond didn't capitalize on the opportunity to terrorize him. As he was the first to get in the vehicle, she took her spot farthest from him possible instead of closest. There was no smile or greeting of any sort to the man when she entered and on the ride, she was blissfully silent. Of course, that could very well be because of the tiny firecracker sitting next to him playing with gunpowder and runes in a moving vehicle. Distracting her, at best, would be the last thing any of them ever did. No, instead she just smiled and looked about the vehicle as they moved. Fingers of one hand dancing out of habit without a knife to be seen.

This is dreadfully boring. Can't I at least say 'Hi!'?
He'd probably jump out of the window, Diamond.
...or ignite the gunpowder.
True, he did look like a deer in the headlights when he heard my voice.
Actually, he still does.
Oh, that's cute. Let me see...
If you turn around, I will end the spell and take over. He wasn't ready for this. You know that.
Well this could help speed along the process...
...or make it worse. Poor man. Wish I could do something about it.
I said I wouldn't force him to face her. This is forcing him.
Yes, it is, but does that really make you feel bad?
...
Oh now that is interesting...

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 1803
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Angelus
Angelus nodded to the other Chorister, before leaving the car. He let the others go ahead and take care of tending to the Prisoner, observing the Technocrat before him. His eyes remained open and alert to the will of the One, letting his Song guide him and show him any peculiar resonances that might tell the threat level of the individual before him - or of hidden individuals around them.

Management:
0 | 02/05/2018 4:31 am Angelus has rolled an Arete + 2 + Foci 1 + Q 3 roll (10 dice), getting 6, 1, 5, 10, 4, 10, 7, 6, 4, 2, 9, 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Angelus has 3 successes.


STess
The individual appeared to be on level with Angelous, and Abbadon. His resonance was wild touched, dynamic. As he was approached he reached up and pushed back the hoodie.

The man, was tall and athleticly built. Broad shouldered, blonde hair and blue eyed. A man with a devil may care allure to him.

And a man they have all seen, some for years, and some in the chantry.


MultiFox
Alistair remained firmly in the backup vehicle, finally opening his eyes when the car had parked. He positioned himself so he could keep an eye on the exchange point, one hand resting beside the smartwatch on his wrist in case he needed to cast something quickly.

Kelvin moved to get Abbadon out of the back of the Jeep, although he didn't start walking him over quite yet; they would be able to see that he was alright, but he didn't plan on handing him over until they knew Rachel was also there. Seeing the hoodie come down he paused, head tilting a little in that "I should know you from somewhere" sort of way until it properly clicked and his eyes widened a touch. He stood up straight, testing the avatar bond to see if that actually was who he thought it was or someone simply wearing his face.


Diamond
The blond tormentor remained quiet after they parked. Eyes on the exchange, but more so on their surroundings. wanting to make sure no one was moving in on either their lead car or themselves by surprise.

Eyes glanced back to the scene and stopped when the hood came down. A small blade now dancing between her fingers where before there were none. All voices gone quiet in her head, trying to find the illusion in what they were seeing, because this surely couldn't be real.


Angelus
Angelus, for his part, hadn't ever actually met Enigma - so there was little in the way of the other two's surprise. Still, he spoke - soft, but loud enough to carry, "So - where is she?"


STess
There was no sign of Persephone in the bond.

Aresinie looked Angelous over and gave him a lazy grin. "Now now, its supposed to be tit for tat, where is my friend?" He asked gently, a bit of a accent coming from him reminiscent of the Romania country.


MultiFox
Kelvin's eyes narrowed as things came to light - he would definitely be speaking with Persephone when this was over, that was certain - but at the question he started walking Abbadon over, keeping a close watch on both of them.

The blade manifesting seemingly out of nowhere caught Alistair's attention for a moment, watching the light glint of the metal briefly before he took a deep breath and looked back towards the exchange. A flicker of confusion crossed his features as he finally got a good look at the blond man, with quite a few questions rising in his mind.


Diamond
It was a few seconds before what she was seeing clicked in her mind and her eyes widened a touch, then narrowed with the thinnest of smirks. It was worse than she thought.

A brief glance to Kelvin when he started moving the prisoner then back to about them.


Angelus
As Kelvin started moving Abbadon, Angelus made sure he moved no more than by his side - and looked to Enigma. "And on your end?"


STess
He tilted his head towards the group and two men in black got out of the vehicle down the way. They actually went to the back seat and pulled Rachael out, unconscious and carried her. They too stopped near the Techie.

Arsinie looked Abbadon over and leaned against the troll bridge. "Unfortunately, she is a bit of a spit fire so we had to dose her. She will wake up shortly but she is very much alive. As agreed"


MultiFox
Kelvin nodded quietly, waiting for the all-clear to take Rachel from the two agents. His features were calm, but the sea of emotions roiling beneath the surface was potent indeed.

After a moment - and despite his better judgement - Alistair looked back towards Diamond and spoke quietly. "I thought her brother was more like you than an actual...living relative."


Diamond
When the men down the way exited their vehicle, the blade stopped spinning and Diamond watched them like a hawk. Not just them, but how they handled their own prisoner. Feeling the dominant persona push that later thought to her mind.

Hearing Alistair speak to her...it took restraint to not look back when she responded. Instead keeping her attention on the men and Rachael. The thin smirk remaining, even on the jaw that was setting hard. Her reply barely above a whisper. "Personal demons haunt all of us, Alistair. Sometimes, they have a tendency to manifest before our very eyes."


Angelus
He looked to the figure, and then to Abbadon. After a moment, he looked at the body, and said, calmly, "Rachael first, then."


STess
The man snorted "No. You bring my associate here with one of your men, and ill hand her over. As I said, tit for tat. "


MultiFox
Alistair nodded slowly, watching her for a moment. "So I've noticed." He turned his gaze back towards the exchange, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

Kelvin frowned, looking over to Angelus; he was the point man on this for the moment, but he would do what needed to be done.


Diamond
Diamond didn't respond. Instead keeping her attention on the exchange. Now and again resuming her scan of the area for anything that might stand out as a double-cross.


Angelus
"Yeah. That'd work. Except your associate is entirely conscious. Ours isn't. You want to talk tit-for-tat, and expect me to send another of my men to you, knowing full well your man is capable enough to handle himself while ours isn't? No. You take her. You send her over. You get your man. Otherwise we're going to wait till she's conscious but between you and me? I don't expect she'll be in her right mind when she wakes up, all things considered - and I think the night's been bloody enough." Angelus said - his words calmer than the actual statements might be on another individual.


STess
Arsinie tilted his head and said something to Abbadon in Romainian, to which he responded.

Then with a shrug Arsinie motioned to the MiB who walked over with Rachael. "Id suggest in the future" Arsenie said "Less acts of terrorism and the nights wont be bloody. we were content to leave you all to your own devices, other reality deviants to fry and all...worlds to build. "


Diamond
With the gesture for the exchange, eyes kept it to her peripherals. Continuing to look about for anything that might go awry from without.


Angelus
Angelus decided that in this case, it was best not to trade insults or barbs - after all, the point would just be lost and provoking each group would get them nowhere. When Rachael was brought, he motioned for Jesse to go ahead and lift her as he was unaware of her combat capabilities, but kept his senses towards the others. Once they were on the other side, once each side had their 'group', Angelus said calmly, "We should go."


STess
She didn't even mutter about it, she just stepped forward and took Rachael, gave the MiB a withering look that actually made him step back before turning and walking back to the car.

Abbadon strode towards Arsinie and with him, started to leave the area. The MiB waited until the two men got in the car, before turning and walking down the way to join them


Diamond
Diamond watched the two men walk back to the vehicle, occasionally glancing back to the two MIB that stayed behind. It all seemed too easy...and she wasn't naive enough to think they were willing to let them off the hook that easily.


Angelus
As he moved back, he looked over to Alistair and Redline, and said, "I need one of you two do do a scan of the nearby area, make sure nothing in the area is tampered with and especially that we don't have a tail. The other, do a scan of her. Make sure she's not tampered with, and what was used to dose her. I need an estimate of her waking time, as well."

He moved into the car, taking his seat and pausing for the answer before the ignition was turned on - not taking any chances after all.


STess
Miles looked up, he had borrowed Dragana’s tablet and said "ive already got a perimeter set out for anything unusual. I can handle the rest too" He eyed Alistair who was still a bit pale. Then his eyes went back to the tablet as he keyed in his information for the Bird.

The lights of the techies car flipped on, and they pulled out, turned and headed the other direction


Angelus
Angelus nodded, and once it was clear, started to move out.

fairfolk
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by fairfolk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 am

Miles
Active magic
After a bit Miles looked up "We aren't being followed. Holden, I sent a message to Angelous to pull over so you can trade me out for Kelvin. I wish to speak to this Jesse to see for myself if she was worth all this death and speak to the seat of Prime and Forces"

He did get a GLARE about that, since was the seat of time but he pulled over.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 1803
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 am

Kelvin
Presence 2 | Gnosis 3 | Shared Avatar 5 | Deathwalker | Status | Active Magic
Alistair
Presence 2 | Anonymity 4 | Status (Virtual Adepts) 2 | Trained Memory
The talk of trading out spots with Miles in the other car earned a bit of an arched eyebrow from Kelvin, but he was willing to let Angelus drive the Jeep back to wherever they were heading. Once he found a good place to do so he pulled the Jeep over and gave his fellow Chorister the keys, waiting for the other car to arrive so he could do the swap.

Once Holden pulled up he gave Miles a nod as they headed to their respective vehicles, sliding into the back of the other car and giving those present a nod. "How're you guys holding up?"

Alistair had gone back to the 'sitting with his eyes closed' pose as they headed away from the bridge, although he had calmed himself down enough that his breathing had returned to a more normal cycle. His eyes finally opened as Kelvin made his way into the vehicle, looking over to Dragana to give her a brief nod of thanks for the earlier sign of support before turing his attention back to the Chorister...and rather pointedly not looking at Diamond. "I have been better, I will admit, but time cures all ills."

Jaling
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by Jaling » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Diamond
Presence 2 | Wits 5 | Arete 3 | Avatar 4 | Quintessence 3/11 | Willpower: 2/7 | Active Magic | Armed(Concealed)
When they moved on, the knife had been lowered down to Diamond's lap and slipped away. Not again to be seen dancing between her fingers as they drove. Continuing to remain silent to refrain from worsening Alistair's already all-but-trembling grasp on his calm. Although hearing Miles did cause her gaze to shift slightly from the outside to keep him in her peripherals. Pupils sliding to look at him a moment then back to the window.

It wasn't until they rolled to a stop that she spoke to Miles, "Before you go, Miles, I have a question for you. Was the decision made to rescue her because of who she is, or what she is?" Eyes sliding back to look at him without turning her head. "If it's the former, shouldn't you ask the one who made the decision to rescue her? Of course, if it's the latter, does the former even matter?" After a second, she shrugged, not looking for an answer. The inflection meant to cause him to think on it before he spoke to Jesse. "Food for thought."

When they did swap and Kelvin joined, Diamond smiled and gave him a dainty wave, but didn't say anything more.

fairfolk
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by fairfolk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Miles
Active magic
He paused and looked at Diamond seriously "You speak to me on matters as if you have the status to do so. You do not. Do NOT. -YOU- would do VERY well to remember that. What I would have -you- think on, is your part in all of this and what you will be telling the counsel when we call for you" He got out of the car and shut the door so hard it rocked it.

Elsa
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Troll Bridge Trade off [MAGES]

Post by Elsa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 am





*During the exchange the small britt had kept greene yes on everyting, quiet as a thomb as she held onto the sack, not tight, but rather lose, still ready to break havock and hell if needed. Once Rachael was save in the other car and they were on the move, she actually let out a soft, small breath, but kept the effect of the tiny bomb still ready, she would keep it until they reached their new destination savely.

When Miles asked to change she looked his way, she hopped the man could relax now, but she doubted it, they would still need to make sure the Counsilor was actualy save and not compromised before anyone could relax, bloody tecnocrats were a pest.

She did actually blink and stared at Diamond as she spoke to the man, watching Miles storm off without blowing her a second whole.... well maybe a Va would not blow holes, probably the woman would be cursed with getting lost in her own bedroom for a month or somesuck, her GPS will always bring her to a dirty letrine...she did muttered* so charming...*as she had not been so. But then she looked to Kelvin* How is the Decon doing? Did you have any chanse to check on her?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest