Proposing Stories (Log: Aran, Chavali)

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Skye

Proposing Stories (Log: Aran, Chavali)

Post by Skye » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Chavali:
She had made it to the Stags Head fairly swiftly, and found a nice place in the back in a dark booth. She was keeping a eye out so she was seen easily enough for now.
Aran Keefe:
Aran arrived not soon after, pulling the scarf away from hair and looking over the place, a smile curving the lips. The pale eyes catch on Chavali and the slender figure raises a hand and walks toward her.
Chavali:
She picked up a pint of amber liquid and tilted it back and forth almost tauntingly. she laughed and put it on the table, pushign it towards where he would sit. "Alright, so you know...we can speak in Gaelic to add a bit more, personal "wink "to it
Aran Keefe:
The eyes widen and so does the smile and the garou approaches. "Ooo, you speak the language of my people." Gaelic takes over the husky voice and the hand goodnaturedly takes the pint as a little growl of eagerness vibrates in the throat. "In more ways than one." The figure settles into a seat, continuing in the other language, though it's with a different accent. "Do you know the pair that arrived recently? Obviously Walkers? Jason and Jenna?"
Chavali:
She moved to sit her back against the wall, a booted foot came to rest on the bench and sh picked up her mug, took a drink and thought about it. IT took her a moment but she nodded and continued in flawless Gaelic "Opened a moo bridge for them. Yep"
Aran Keefe:
Aran's is much less refined than Chavali's as the beer is sipped. The head nods. "They asked me to commit to them under a totem." Even in the other language, metaphors are the name of the game. "After just meeting me, not knowing, as far as I know, what I was or who I follow. They're going to get someone killed."
Chavali:
She almost choked on the brew, turned to glare at him for almost wasted liquire. She watched him and blinked slowly "Or get killed. Did they seem intoxicated?"
Aran Keefe:
That brought a snicker to the lips and Aran hands over a napkin. "Be careful, it doesn't taste as good snorted through your nose. Or they could get followed back to somewhere valuable. No, not at all. I got very close when I was emphasizing just how little they knew me. All I smelled was coffee and electronic parts." The nose wrinkles.
Chavali:
She took the napkin and blotted her lips, then took a decent swig. She set the mug down and turned to face him.
Chavali:
"That is something to consider. So be a Fianna and tell a good tell. Go into detail of the ugly spell....so that we may deliver a lesson or three, or you know go up the tree" She made a motion with her hand
Aran Keefe:
The voice snickers again and the head nods, eyes narrowing in thought. "Or a bit of both.
Chavali:
Slim shoulders rose and fell "I imagine once one does the stupid in front of a no moon, that they draw a pretty red and white circle on their head. And if the dumb is -good- enough, that mark is picked up by many of the no moon and carried out until THEY hide their face. do you wish to tell the story more then once, or do you wish me to be suprised when we go talk to Horseman?"
Aran Keefe:
"Ah, lets keep the suspense. Then, with no moons spreading the story, they'll never get anyone to join their group." A grimace mars the face. "One can hope."
Chavali:
"best not to join, but have them join it would seem, from what little you told me"
Aran Keefe:
"Aye, I think so. They really are deluded. Shall we go after this and it'll be the one to buy a pint when we're done."
Chavali:
she nods "Sounds like a plan" She descreetly pointed to Deadaeye the fianna behind the bar "thats horsemans beta" She looked at him "So when we are ready, we can just tell him and he will " She tapped her temple "To horseman and we can go tell him"

She watched him "So...how do you feel about packing with a extrodinary kin. We might be inviting someone else too so would be a 4 pack'
Aran Keefe:
There's a nod in response to the proposal. Then a slow, crooked grin rises and a brow arches. "Extraordinary sounds like he or she can keep up. Got someone in particular for number four?"
Chavali:
"There is a month old true been brought to the sept, was abandoned by his mentor...I like the kid, wanna help him" She smiled "figure a pack would help him"
Aran Keefe:
"Sounds like he's smarter than this pair. What kind of pack are you thinking of?" Another sip is taken, the head tilting in inquiry.
Chavali:
"What do you mean? I already have a pack, Id just need to get Danu to accept you and Garvan" She took a sip of her drink "Danus Message, patron Danu."
Aran Keefe:
"Forgive me, I misspoke. I meant to ask what your pack is about, though that last says a lot. Wisdom and history and ancient knowledge and spreading it. Aye, that sounds very good. I would like that. I'd like it a lot."
Chavali:
She winked "There is more but its all i can tell you before your pack. Once your pack it will be expected that should you decide to leave, you keep our secrets under Danu"
Aran Keefe:
"Aye, of course. It's only right." The hand touches lips, heart, each shoulder.
Chavali:
"Good, Ill talk to Joseph" She downed the drink "Come on, lets go tell Bullseye'
Aran Keefe:
The chuckle rises again and follows Chavali's example. "I like the way you think."
Chavali:
"Good, im a bit of a loon" She chuckled and got up, went nd spoke to Dead Eye for a few moments and then motioned to Aran "HE is informed, lets go to the station'
Aran Keefe:
Aran walks with her, tall figure watchful, alert, paying attention to body language and reactions.