Night at the Pub (Kai, Anneliese, Dana log)

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Mercy

Night at the Pub (Kai, Anneliese, Dana log)

Post by Mercy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Dana OSullivan:
*She was taking a brief break from the busy pub and strolling along the street. She rolled her head to reduce some of the tension. Jeans encased her long legs, a black shirt without sleeves hinted at the bare and toned midrift and leather boots on her feet, she smiled as she passed people. Her hair, a dark auburn, glinted in the light of the streets.*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*A well used jeep pulled up out side and parked, the driver looking at a map of the city and up at the pub. This would be the place he'd been told about. The map was put in the glovie and he reached up with a hand and gripped the roll bar. Swinging out of the jeep he looked over the face of the club again. A bit of a smirk at the name on the sign. A little on the nose, but sometimes the best places were.
Kaimana wasn't exactly the easist guy to miss. Well when he wasn't trying to be. He stood 6'8" and 290 pounds of muscle. So not only was he tall, he was broad as well. Thick of chest and arm, but narrower of hip. A thick mane of dark hair fell around his face and shoulders. Dark facial hairmatched. A scar ran through one dark brow.

He was dressed in jeans well worn, and a black Vneck teeshirt that did little to hide the build of his body. There were dark tattoos etched into his skin. Around the neck and chest, could be seen above the Vneck. Down each arm to the wrist. Dark Hawaiian almost geometric patterns that looked like scaled armor in some places. Around his neck a leather strap with a Megladon tooth on it. Simple boots.*
Dana OSullivan:
*She is making her way back to the Stag's Head when she sees him. He's huge. She strolls towards him, not rushing or anything just ... walking. She was, at best, 5'7. Tall for a woman with long legs so the strides were quick. He could smell the breeding from here, her mouth curved in a gentle smile. She isn't a stunning woman but rather possesses a warm and welcoming natural beauty.* Hello. *her accent is slightly Irish*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He looked down and seeing her coming he offered a nod. her breeding washed over him and his hand came up, thumb and pinkie extended and he waggled the hand* Howzit, Sistah?

*A nod to the pub* This belong ta you? Or you, it?
Dana OSullivan:
*She looks at the pub and back at him.* I am not sure what you mean but ... yes, this is mine. Some might say it owns me too ... nothing worth having is without hard work, yes?
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he nods* I hear ya there Sistah. *he motioned* you headin' back in or running away for the evening?

*He leaned against the well used jeep, it creaking a bitas it took his weight*
Dana OSullivan:
*She grins* Offering to run away with me, stranger? *she chuckles*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He laughed* Not quite. I was gonna go in have a bit of a bo-peep and maybe get something to drink.
Ya see.... someone told me I might find friendlies in a place like this. *The left arm was turned a bit, the forearm becomingvisable. Two things she might notice. With in the geometirc pattern of tattoo was a secondary one. That looked like a studded war club. What would really draw her eye though, would be on the inside of the leather braclet he wore. The thick cuff was pressed with celtic knotwork, but on the 'inner' wrist, there was a small glyph. In the shape of the fianna symbol*
Dana OSullivan:
*she nods* Oh for sure ... shame. You might have been the type for which I was tempted to run away. *she turns towards the door and opens it. Inside is a fairly traditional pub without that box store feel to it. It actually feels like home. Sure the other pubs likely get more business but she lights up the place the minute she walks in. As she passes people, she greets them by name. Asking them questions, a touch of her hand on a shoulder. She looks back at him.* Have a seat ... at the bar or the tables ... I'll be right over.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
The night's young. *he grinned, a flash of white in the dark facial hair and he followed her in. Ducking a bit as he went through the door. Pausing there he reached overand scratched one forearm. Taking in the place with a sweep of Fianna eyes.
A nod and his long legs carried him through the room to a booth in a corner. Turning he slid into it, careful of his weight till he was sure the booth would take it. One arm spread over the back of the bench, the other over the window sill. Allowing him to keep an eye on the street and the pub both.*
Dana OSullivan:
*she chuckles, a warm sound, almost musical* what can I get you ... a number of beers and ales on tap.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he looked around and smiled reclining in the bench. long legs extending under the table* How about..... a black and tan, and... *he motioned* Something with meat.. gravy.. more meat.. maybe cheese.. and meat?

*He'd eaten with the Fam at home but he burned through alot of calories*
Dana OSullivan:
*She frowns* Black and tan ... *she shudders and head over to the bar. The local patrons, mostly older gentlemen, rib him for ordering a black and tan. One even goes to far as to suggest that Dana likes him because anyone else would be toss out on his arse. Still Dana appears to laugh along with with them all. She pours a pale ale to about half way as a blond waitress comes over and speaks to her. Her head gestures to him and the blonde takes down an order and heads to the back. Dana then, using a spoon, slowly pours the Guinness over the pale ale, layering the two beers. She brings it over to him and sets it down, sliding into the booth with him* My sister is bringing you something from the kitchen.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he laughed a bit and raised his brows* Wow. you actually madeit. Kinda expected some spit or something. Guys up north told me it was a good way to get hit.

*He took the drink and slid it softly to the side. Glancing over he nodded the way the girl had gone* Skinny blond one?
Dana OSullivan:
*She nods* The blonde skinny one ... is my sister. *The men in the closest table make a kind of "oooooo" noise before she glares at them. The blond waitress does bring out something for him ... two plates. The first one, cheese, slides of all kinds of real cheeses. No disgusting American cheese here. A few slices of apples and grapes line the plate. The second plate is more hearty looking. A large meat pie with mashed potatoes, gravy and peas. She puts both down in front of him before giving Dana a look. Dana just smiles and nods. This close, he can see that the two have the same soulful brown eye colour but that is where the similarities end. Her sister is smaller and has no breeding whatsoever*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai looked up and smiled to the young lady.* Thank you. *He seemed to mean it as well. It seemed a good a time as any so he offered first the blonde woman, then the red head his massive hand* Kaimana MacLaren. Nice to meet you.
Dana OSullivan:
*The blonde smiles and shakes his hand warmly* Sara. *Dana takes his hand* I'm Dana O'Sullivan. *as Sara disappears off to help other patrons, Dana lowers her voice* Sorry ... I forget myself. I am protective of them.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he tilted his head and picked up a slice of sharp chedder and slid it into his mouth and chewed* Sorry for what?

*he glanced to the retreating Sara* Them? She's slight, barely enough for one of her. *His smile was kind, not mocking.*
Dana OSullivan:
You'd think working here, and with my other sister's cooking, she would fatten up a little. That's a big no ... *she smiles, her face welcoming* I have two other sisters ... Sara and Merida.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he nods* Ahh. Merida? Red hair, *he motioned with the next slice of cheese* Archer? From Scotland?

*Then he took up the fork and broke thecrust on the pie*
Dana OSullivan:
*she chuckles* No ... black hair but from Scotland. Sara ... England. Me ... Ireland. *The pie itself was more of a pastry, wholly contained, so when he broke it open, the smells were divine. Huge chunks of steak and other spices filled his nostrils*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He leaned over it* mmmm smells great. *He made a big show of looking round* You see a red headed freckled demon with blue eyes that could shoot lasers... I never said that. *he took a bite chewing and swallowing* Mmmm it IS good! She got a husband?

*He glanced to her finger* do you?
Dana OSullivan:
*She laughs* You are shameless ... *shakes her head* No, she does not. *her finger is bare* I don't either. I could introduce you though ... *something about that doesn't sit right in the pit of her stomach but if he is interested in Merida ... who is she to stand between them*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he smiled* Wouldn't mind meeting her. *He motioned to her with his fork as he ate, careful so he didn't wear it in his beard* Different moms eh?
Dana OSullivan:
*She blinks* How did you know?
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he smiled and took another bite of the pie and breathed in through his nose* Been there. Didn't meet my pop till I was 6 and he came back to the island where he'd flung his seed. My mother introduced us. I punched him in the nose.

Took 4 more years before he finally claimedm e and took me with him. Moved me to a different island up in Brittish Columbia.

*He nodded to the windows* Must have a dozen.. two dozen siblings out there. *he flicked the fork towards a black guy in the bar* From that shaade.. *Motioning to himself, then to her* All the way to you and Sara. Hell. For all I know Sarah and Merry might be -my- sisters.
Dana OSullivan:
*She rests her elbow on the table, just listening to his deep voice then breathes in and watches him* Unlikely ... my Da ... he was mated to my Mum. But the night I came in to the world was the night she left it. He died about 5 years ago. After cleaning things up, I found a letter for me. *she smiles* You don't want to hear this do you??
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He shrugged* It's cool. You heard part of my story. *he motioned forher to go on, and ate some of the cheese and drank the acursed drink*
Dana OSullivan:
*She smiles* Anyway as things would have it ... my Da would never take another mate but he had companions. *she nods to Sara* Her mother was a child of gain kin. Merida ... Silent Strider. *she shrugs* My da asked me to find them and take care of them. I am a dutiful daughter. I went and tracked them down.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He smild a bit at that and nodded* Ahhh. I see. *A bit of a nod and he looked over to Sara and then back to her* Alot of responsibiltiy. Headng up an Ohana.
Dana OSullivan:
*She nods* But worth it ... family. Where I go, they go ... *she looks at him* Package deal.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he nods* oh I know just what you mean. I just recently moved my clan here. *he nodded to the window* This week infact. Heard about your place throught he grave vine. Wanted to come see.
Dana OSullivan:
*she smiles* You are welcome then ... any friend of the Stag is welcome here. *her eyes twinkle with amusement*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he nodded* You and the girls should come out to dinner at our place. Meet my girls and Ohana. We're.. 15.. 20 strong. *he grinned*
Dana OSullivan:
You staying on the mountain? *she tilts her head* If so ... not sure that is a great idea. The mountain tends to want me and turns their noses up at my sisters.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he frowned and looked over* Why's that? The one seems nice enough.

*he looked towards the kitchen doorand sort of half bellows* Merida!!
Dana OSullivan:
*A black spitfire some through the door, a heavy Glasgow accent. She stomps towards their table* Whatcha screeching about, ya wee dobber ... *Dana's eyes widen*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai beamed up at her with that unrestrained bright smile admist the dark facial hair. Looking up with shimmering Fianna eyes* Hello there. I've heard so much about you, I just had to meet you.

*he offered his hand* Kaimana MacLaren. *he nodded and motioned to the pie* This has to be one of.. if not -the- best pie I've eaten in a coons age. You simply must give my compliments to the chef!
Dana OSullivan:
*Merida grabs his hand and shakes it.* Yer looking at her ... *she looks to Dana* Her recipe. I just cook it ... *her eyes widen at the size of him* och aye you are a bit of braw. *Dana just groans*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai grinned* Oh if you only knew Sistah! Thank you for your efforts. *he looked her over and nodded, then looked to Dana as she groaned with a grin*
Dana OSullivan:
*Like Sara, Merida has the same brown eyes and no breeding. Her hair black like a ravens wing. Of all three, Dara stands out with the auburn of her hair and breeding. Dana for her part looks between Merida and Kai* Should I leave you two alone? *she chuckles*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He laughed* Naaa we'regood. I just wanted to meet and introduce myself. *he nodded to Merida* Thank you.
Dana OSullivan:
*Merida simply grumps about it just being like a man to keep a woman from her work to stare at her and heads back to the kitchen. Sara laughs but averts her eyes if Kai looks over in her direction* My sisters ...
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*he nodded* Ok.. I've met them both. Of the two... Sara seems abit easier of manner,but why would people turn their nose up to any of you?
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese had finished her first day of work and wanted to look around the city a bit before heading home. Her hands were shoved in her pockets and her stomach grumbling as she -smells- the pub before she really sees it, heading that direction. She tilts her head at the place, her brows furrowing for a moment as she looks over the outside before walking in the door, looking for a seat after moving aside. A plaid button up covered her arms over a tank top and her jeans, boots on her feet, much like she wears every day.
Dana OSullivan:
*The sign on the pub door is the head of a Stag, sounded by celtic knotwork. It has a homey feel, unlike the box style pubs and people in here are laughing and interacting with different tables. As Anneliese comes in, she would see antique weapons affixed to the walls and a busy looking blonde waitress. The waitress approaches, her accent very English* Evening ma'am. The name is Sara and I will be your server tonight. *she places a menu on the table with typical pub style food* Can I get you something to drink?

*Dana just looks at Kai* They want me ... they don't seem to get why the need to protect them ...
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He grunted* You must be talkin' to the wrong folk.

*he looked up when the door opened and saw Anneliese, raising a large hand to wave her over.
Tonight he was in jeans and worn boots. A black Vneck teeshirt, and the leather thong with the megladon tooth on it. His tattoos had not gone away though so those could be seen on arms and throat protruding from the teeshirt. his mane of hair was down around his shoulders*
Anneliese Gehrant:
With her short height, she only sees Kai because he's -so- large and some people are sitting down between them, helped by the wave as well. She takes the menu and nods to Sara. "A water is good, Sara, but do you mind if I join that big guy? I know him." Provided she agrees, as she likely will, she walks over to Kai and Dana's table. "I hope I'm not intruding. I'm Anneliese." She mostly directs that at Dana before looking from one to the other. "Do you mind if I join you?"
Dana OSullivan:
*Dana nods* Have a seat? *her smile is welcoming and warm. Sara does bring a glass of water to the table for her and outlines the special, starting with a steak pie with mash and peas ... looking almost like the plate Kai is devouring. Dana offers a hand. She has auburn hair and brown eyes. Her looks are striking but less about looks but rather a natural warm and welcoming appearance.* I'm Dana O'Sullivan, owner of the Stag's Head.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai offered Anne some of the cheese on one of his plates. He motioned for Dana and Sara's benefits* Anneliese is of the.... German branch.

*He was still working on his pie slowly. he'd had dinner before coming to town. So he was eating a bit slower than he normally might.*
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods gratefully, sitting down. She takes Dana's hand in a firm grip before she lets go takes a bit of the cheese that Kai offers. It's likely at one time that Liese was similarly warm, but now she's more reserved. She nods to Sara. "That would be great, thank you." She arches a brow at Kai's reference, then looks at Dana more closely. "You're part of Kaimana's extended family."
Dana OSullivan:
*She raises her eyebrow and then looks at Kai* I guess .... sure. *she nods towards Anneliese* Welcome. *Sara trots off to the kitchen*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai grinned* Welll... we just met. *he grinned to Dana* But the night is young, yeah Sistah? *He laughed and looked to Anneliese* She looks the part, right?
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Did I say something wrong?" Her brows furrow as she looks between them, then one rises as she settles on Kai. "I think you like redheads, too, but yes." She looks back at Dana. "This is a great place you have."
Dana OSullivan:
*She laughs* Why do I get the feeling you aren't talking about the Irish side of the family ... any other extended family is greatly exaggerated ... *she winks* for now. At the moment *she nods towards Sara* my family extends to my sisters ... Sara and Merida, the chef.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai laughed and ate some more of the pie and shrugged his broad shoulders, raising and falling like mountain ranges* I wont' say you're wrong, Anneliese, but I'm hardly exclusive. *he lookedto Dana* Want to see my Ohana?
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Well, I was talking about the Irish side. That's good. It seems like you're really close." She raises her brows at Kai's offer. "Be careful, Dana, this could take you all night." She glances at Kai, hoping he got the joke.
Dana OSullivan:
*Dana smiles warmly at Liese and almost sounds wistful* "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten". Thank you Disney. *she nods* Show me ...
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai leaned to the side and fished a wallet out of his back pocket. Sliding the plates to the side he started laying out photos*
This is Brigid. She's the mother of my firstborn, the twins Katie and Kara. They're 6 *He laid out a photo of a blue eyed, red haired woman with freckles and two red headed blue eyed girls, about 6 hugging one another* This... is Brigid's sister, Catherine. She's 16, and would be intrested in Sara o' there. *A second red haired freckled blue eyed girl.* this is little Donna. Also Brigid's sister. She's just 15. *A third red haired blue eyed girl. at 15 she already had a tattoo up her arm* Then we have.. Nani.*A pic of a Hawaiian girl, dark hair, light eyes, rich warm skin.* She's the mother of my second.. well third born, Nalani. *he laid out a picture of a beautiful 5 year old little girl. Also raven haired with huge eyes.* This is Holokai, Nani's sister, Nalani's uncle... *He laid out one of a hawaiian guy carrying a surf board.* Then there's Kaina, she's the mother of my fourth child, and my son. Konane.* The mother was a stunner with a tattoo on her side, dark hair, also hawaiian. The boy had Kai's skin and look to his face.* Then there's Jennifer. *A photo of a some what younger woman with red hair and freckles* Mother of my current youngest, Genesis. She's three. Konane is four. *he laid out a photo of a little red haired girl in a Merida costume* Jason, brother to Jennifer. and Baxter, Jennifer's uncle. *Photos of red haired guys, the first in his early 20s, the second his mid 30s,* annnd..Spencer. *he laid out one last photo ofa red headed male* He's a cousin on my dad's side.....
Anneliese Gehrant:
Despite her teasing, she watches and listens intently, her hands tightly held together in her lap as she takes it in, taking a long, slow breath, then a long drink from her glass.
Dana OSullivan:
*Sara does bring out a plate for Liese and sets it down in front of her. Dana flips through the pictures, pointing out Brigid.* Your wife? *she didn't think she saw a ring but she could be wrong. Some didn't. The children do give her pause though. Did her father carry pictures of her, Sara and Merida into battle?* Beautiful ... you are a very lucky man.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He smiled looking at the pictures and gently shakes his head* I've not taken a woman to the alter as of yet. We're a sort of rag tag Clan. Forming up and supporting one another. Rising the kids communally between our houses. *He looked at the photos with such pride you'd think he would glow. The care and tenderness that the massive mountain of a man used when handeling the photos besoke things about him too. These.. the people in the images were his treasures. Money? Fame? It meant nothing to him compaired to his Ohana. As he gently slid the pics back into the wallet they could each see him lingering on different ones. His smile soft. The pride of his children almost a physical heat pouring off him and tanning Dana and Anneliese's skin. he motioned to Dana* Like Lilo there said, Ohana means family. Family means noone gets left behind. Or Forgotten.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She swallows and licks her lips. She nods, but tucks into the food, eating efficiently, neatly. "His kids are very cute in person, too."
Dana OSullivan:
*She nods and smiles* They are utterly precious ... the children. But I see the point. You really do like red heads *she teases him gently, nudging him with her elbow, respecting the love he has for his offspring.*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He laughed* Not -only- red heads. *he motioned to the ladies and children of Hawaiian descent* I love all sorts and colors. *hegrinned*
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods, giving Dana a See! gesture, then nods again in confirmation. "Not only redheads."
Dana OSullivan:
*She laughs* You are so Irish ... the lover of women ... good for you. My father was the same.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He smiled and tucked the wallet away and shrugged* I do love women. Not so much the men. *he laughed* Sorry. Just the way gaia made me.

How about the pair of you? What do you look for in prospectives?
Anneliese Gehrant:
She raises her brows at that and shakes her head. "I'm not looking for any prospectives."
Dana OSullivan:
Prospectives? *she snorts* No time for that. But if I had to pick, someone who is strong enough to get their hands dirty around here. There is always dishes to do, garbage to take out, and something to fix ... and rabble to deal with.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He listened and finished his drink.Looking between them* Ahhh... I see. Well. Good luck with that! *he laughed good naturedly and made like he was going to flee the booth*
Anneliese Gehrant:
She snorts at him and shakes her head. She glances at Dana. "You could always take a page from their book."
Dana OSullivan:
*she smirks* And a proper Irishman who doesn't order a black and tan ... from an Irish bartender. Besides ... isn't you lot that come calling? *she looks at Liese* Who's book?
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai laughed* I was born on Ohau. and it's Mac...Laren.. not Mc.... Laren... *A shake of his head* Scotish. Not Irish.

*he looked toAnneliese too, curious*
Anneliese Gehrant:
She tilts her head and looks from one to the other. "I meant your father's or Kai's book. Like find a few guys."
Dana OSullivan:
*Dana smiles* Anneliese ... my mum was my da's only mate. He loved no one else save her. I came into the world the same day she left it. But he is a man like Kai ... or any man. He sought comfort in the arms of two other women. My sisters were born from those unions. *she tilts her head* This isn't an episode from Sister Wives. This is a family ... *she sits back with a smile* I don't need no man to protect me and my sisters. I do that for all of us.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai shook his head* I don't do guys... must be a different book.

*he sipped the drink, some what pointedly and raised his brows.* Sure, Just talk like I'm not sittin' right here...
Anneliese Gehrant:
She blushes at Dana's gentle rebuke. "I'm sure you protect them better than anyone else could."
Dana OSullivan:
*Dana nods and smiles, no hint of anger in her voice or expression. She is as friendly as she ever was. Little truly rattles her.* I do try. *Dana reaches over and pats Kai's hand* Don't worry Kai ... you'll get used to it ... *she grins* Nah I just need to hire more staff. Hey ... your people looking for work? Especially the cousins/uncle guy people ... they look strong enough. *she looks at Kai*
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He glanced down* One or two might be. A number of them got jobs down here before we moved. I can send them by if you like.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She tilts her head at Kai, looking at him curiously, then blushing slightly and going back to eating her food.
Dana OSullivan:
*She looks between the blushing Anneliese and Kai who is glancing down and wondered if the two of them ... she slowly retracts her hand* Sure ... it isn't great pay but just thought I would offer ...
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He looked up and didn't seem to catch why Anneliese was blushing and looked to Dana* Well every little bit helps. Might do you good to have some more 'extended family' around too.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She keeps her attention on her food, finishing what she could and then pushing it aside. "He might be right. I should go, but it was good to meet you, Dana. It was good to see you again, Kai."
Dana OSullivan:
*She nods* A pleasure ... *Sara approaches with the bill but a motion of Dana's hand both bills vanish along with Sara* Have a good evening Anneliese.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*He looked confused, like he'd missed something* I should be getting home too.

*He pulled the wallet back out and put some money on the table. Either for his food, and Anneliese's and a decent tip.. or just HELL of a tip for Sara.*
Anneliese Gehrant:
Her brows furrow as the bill disappears, then frowns at the money that Kai puts down, her own hand had been in her pocket. Her voice is quiet. "I can pay..."
Dana OSullivan:
*Dana smiles* No ... you are friends here. Tip Sara if you must or Merida ... but I would rather offer this as my hospitality ... *she nods* You are friend to the family.
Kai LandShark MacLaren:
*Kai stood from the booth, and stood and stood up to his 6'8" height and smiled making no move to retreive the money. clearly it was ment for the sisters three.

He nodded to Anneliese* Come. I'll drive you back.

*looking to Dana he nodded* Thank you for your generocity. Please thank Sara and Merida as well.

I'll send a few of my peopleby about those jobs.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She puts some money down as well, but not nearly as much as Kai. "Thank you, Dana. If you need any help, I'll do what I can." She hesitates for just an instant, then falls in next to Kai.
Dana OSullivan:
*she smiles* Thank you ... you are welcome here any time. *she peels herself out of the booth to see them both off. Sara comes up behind her to clear the table. In a barely disguised voice, Sara makes a low whistle.* "Now that one was a looker." *Dana turns on her sister* Shut it ... take the tip back to Meri and share it ...