Sometimes...Love is tragic [Vali Mood]

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
fairfolk

Re: Sometimes...Love is tragic [Vali Mood]

Post by fairfolk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Chavali Taylor aka Silent Bansidhe
Primal Urge 3| Pure Breed 2 (Fianna)| Kinian 2|Perfect Stillness| Vicious attacker|Fleet of Foot
She blinked seeing this and got out of the car "Joseph. Drive. I suspect he will go back to the Countess house. If his scent changes Ill let you know. Landshark, take bitch. Ill get in back. Of the three of us ..comparatively...I am smaller. "

Once that was done, she climbed in the back, leaned forward and breathed in letting her nose tell them if indeed, they where on the right track.

After a few blocks she said "And just so we are clear. For what we have lost, Id level the fucking freehold if need be...if he was trying to protect it, then he is a idiot. But as it was just him, we will not do any such thing. Him and only him. We may in the future be called to testify as to why we did this with the Fae. Be aware of that. "

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Joseph Taylor
Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Title 2 | Pure Breed 1 | Wyrd 3
Joseph gave Kai an apologetic look as the Chinese fire drill commenced, getting into the driver's seat. "Sorry...force of habit."

He got the car rolling in short order once everyone was settled, nodding quietly as Vali spoke. "I would bet money that this was just him. You showed him up at the end of that meeting and I doubt that he cleared this by anyone; Desarae is in no state to do so, and would've bit his head off if he tried."

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Kaimana “LandShark” MacLaren
| Fianna | Warrior | Primal Urge 4 | Wyld Touched | Combat Awareness | Fast Reflexes 1 | Multi Lingual 1 (Gaelic/ Hawaiian) |
Kai switched around to the passenger seat and rolled down the window. A darkly tattooed forearm resting on the side. He listened to them and nodded curtly.

"Fucker's toast!"

There ya go. Ahroun speech!

Kai didn't care who the fucker was. Attack one of his people and you pay. Kill a Fianna babe in the womb... and you pay hard. His eyes narrowed. This was going to be Biblical.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Primal Urge 3| Pure Breed 2 (Fianna)| Kinian 2|Perfect Stillness| Vicious attacker|Fleet of Foot

"Well now you will get that chance. And we will see how well we work as a pack" She said watching as the city moved by, Joseph was a superior driver when it came down to it. She just knew how to make the thing go without crashing.

As they drove the scent did not change at all. Would seem like the theory of where the bastard had gone, would turn out to be fact.

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 am

Joseph Taylor
Joseph remained quiet as the car continued down the road, turning here and there as the wolves dictated to keep the scent fresh. The fact that Gawain, someone who had helped him get accustomed to the ways of the Kithain and treated him like a brother, had stooped to such a heinous act roiled in his mind, feeding into the cold ball of anger that had settled deep in his gut.

He would pay for what he had done. No question of that.

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:19 am

| Fianna | Warrior | Primal Urge 4 | Wyld Touched | Combat Awareness | Fast Reflexes 1 | Multi Lingual 1 (Gaelic/ Hawaiian) |
LandShark looked over and saw Joe locking down. he nudged the other man. "This sukebe mahu, one of yours bruh? Seems he's using Silver... any other things I should watch out for? I don't know much about it but from young age always heard 'The magics of the fae are strange and wonderful'..... I'm guessing a bit less so when they're flying at your face like balls on prom night eh?

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 pm

She looked over because if Joseph had more information to give them, it was important to hear. She did say "He teleported"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:20 am

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded at Kai's question. "He is, yes. I know that he can heal and use that same trick to hurt, and also throw around elemental effects like I did during our spar. Other than that I'm not sure; those are the only things I've seen him use."

"I'll make sure the silver gets taken care of, though, so you two don't have to worry about it."

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 am

LandShark nodded. Looking to Joe and to Vali. "This is your hunt. I"m here for honor. For Family. For Tribe. I'll back you up, make sure noone interferes with your kill. Iffin it looks like this fuckin' jizz stain looks like he's getting the upper hand. I'll rip his goddamned legs off or something, then step back. Let you two finish it. "

A firm nod. LandShark had their back. They'd have their full chance at this. "If he tries that teleporty -bullshit-, I'll light that motherfucker up!" A crackle of electricity played up and down his inner forearm. Hekili was getting excited. She loved to bring the uila

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

STess
The drive took them right out side of the Countess house. The windows where drawn, her vehicle was in the drive but so was Gawains bike. They could see that the lights where on beyond the drawn curtains. Some one was clearly home.

Vali pointed "Drive past, to there. WE will walk the block"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph nodded, pulling the car farther up the street and finding a place to park that wasn't too conspicuous. He let out a slow breath, then nodded and got out of the car, flexing his hand as he did so.

*Kai sniffed the air and looked to the house. Narrowing his eyes a bit. didn't like the thought of engaging on turf of someone else's choosing.

When they parked he opened the door and stepped out. There was a crackle and lightning played down his forearm and then the Kanabo formed out of the lighning and soldified. The metal stuffed weapon gleamed electric blue for a moment, then faded to black.

He nodded to the pair, letting them take the lead as he'd said previously. There to back them up*

STess
She got out and shut the door, but waited. "this is the plan" She pulled a case of ear plugs from her pocket, and handed one to Joseph and one to Kai "when I get to the door I am going to start singing...this will activate a gift called Reverie, this will make Gawain entranced..living a pleasant memory and distracted. Step inside with the stealth of a no moon..Once you are inside take a flanking position one on each side, once I am inside I will stop singing and then we go at it."

Joseph Taylor
"Sounds good." He nodded, taking the ear plugs. "I'll take care of the sword first, to make sure that he doesn't get a chance to use it on either of you."

*Kai took them, sniffed them and nodded, putting them deep in his ears. Not really liking cutting out a sense, but he'd like being entranced by a magical fairy song much less. The kanabo was twirled then kept close to his massive body, so it wouldn't look like he was walking the shadows with a war club.

He nodded to Joseph. Let that lolo try and use silver on them.... Kai bared his teeth just at the thought.*

STess
She started towards the house then, and snuck up to the door. She leaned in to the crack and started to sing. She contiuned to do so for several minutes and slowly started to open the door for them. She was very good at this after all, lock picking and the like. She pushed the door open very slowly to show them just how slow they should move, and then stepped aside.

She continued to sing.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph slipped the ear plugs in as they got closer to the house, watching as Vali did her magic - both mundane and through the Gifts of Gaia. He matched his pace with Vali's, giving her a quiet nod.

As she moved aside he stepped in, watching for where Gawain might be and what else they would have to deal with in the room.

*Kai followed along, quiet for a creature of his size and girth. Once at hte house he hefted the weapon and turned to watch their flanks and rear. His right hand on Joseph's shoulder. 1) To let Joseph know where he was and 2) So when Joseph moved, Kai would know when and where to move as well. No fairy bushwackers were going to take this fledgling pack unawares. He looked out behind them.. left.. right.. up.... Full on Ahroun stalk and kill mode now.*

STess
They would see the problem when they entered the room.

Gawain was not alone, he had been sitting down and now looked to be daydreaming. But he was with a tall man.

Unfortunantly, all Kia saw was a tall man, brown hair. And Gawain, a decent looking man dressed nicely.

What Joseph saw...was a Troll. A Troll whos horns touched the ceiling and he was as wide as he was tall, all muscle. He had a large warhammer attached to his belt. And Gawain looked like the Sidhe he was.

Vali waited until they got in and stepped in herself, slowly closing the door behind her.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph mentally cursed as he saw the second man standing with Gawain; of course this wasn't going to be easy. He motioned to Gawain first, mouthing "Gawain" to the pair of Garou, then to the other man and mouthed "troll; treat like Ahroun."

He continued to move slowly towards Gawain, getting in reach of the man's blade. He pulled a lighter from his pocket and flipped open the lid, waiting for the mark from Vali to get the fire rolling.

*Once clear of the door Kai slowly locked it once Vali shut it, nodding to her.

Once he was sure their rears were covered, he turned and surveyed the room. Ok. Tall guy. Brown hair. Kai was a tall guy himself. Joseph's warning was heeded. "Treat like Ahroun" meant, him.
He started to get taller. Gainng muscle and mass up to his glabro form. 7'4" and over 700lbs of solid muscle. His hair went dark crimson as did stripes in his beard. Crimson fur sprouted up the backs of his arms. His face looked more beasial and his teeth sharpened. The Kanabo was brought up into a ready position as he slowly moved to flank the large man, a bit behind.*

STess
She shifted into Glabro too, letting the spear drop into her hand as she did the reverie was broken. Causing Gawain to snap his attention up in suprise "You should be dead' He said as vali changed, he sounded aweful suprised

The troll, took a step back taken by suprise too!

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:00 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Eldrich Prime (Stam 2 + Wyrd 3 + Primal 3) roll (8 dice), getting 6, 2, 5, 3, 7, 5, 10, 5, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has 1 success.

Joseph Taylor
"You shouldn't have attacked my wife." Joseph let out with a low rumble, flicking the lighter and calling to the flame that emerged in one smooth motion. The flame lept out from the lighter with a crack of energy, faint silver flickers visible within as it wrapped around the hilt of the weapon. It wouldn't last forever, but it would keep him from grabbing for the weapon immediately.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:24 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Str4+1, weaponry 4+1, Kanabo 3A+wp3 roll (16 dice), getting 3, 4, 9, 10, 7, 10, 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 2, 1, 8, 3, 5, 10, 2, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 6 successes.

*Going off what he'd been told, Kai treated the tall man like an ahroun. That meant the weapon came around and down, blindingly fast! Swinging at the guys knees. At point of impact, it flashed with lightning. CRRRRRRACK!*

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:30 am Stess has rolled an Troll stamina do he go nini or does he stay wakie wakie roll (4 dice), getting 9, 2, 8, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:41 am Stess has rolled an STABBY STABBY !! Strength 3 + Glabro 1 + Weapondry 3 + Spec 1 + Spear 3L + Battle Torc 2 roll (12 dice), getting 2, 9, 6, 9, 2, 10, 9, 3, 4, 3, 10, 9, 6, 7, 2, 1, 3, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 6 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

STess
The Fianna had spun that spear around so fast and said "No but you did kill my baby" And stepped forward sinking the spear deep into Gawains chest, he looked suprised at her words and a little horrified truth be told.

He wobbled, he wibbled. But he didnt fall down, despite his knees bending in the wrong direction. He also didnt go for his hammer, he looked ready to kill over.

Joseph Taylor
Seeing that both the Garou had handled the initial attack very well Joseph held his hand, keeping the lighter flicked on in case he needed to call the fire forth again. "Why did you do it, Gawain?"

*Kai didn't know if the big guy was evil or not, but he wasn't going to be leaping into battle any time soon. He gave a solid shove to the man's back, helping him find gravity . Ready to employ Hekili again should she be needed.*

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:53 am Stess has rolled an Doctor Heal thyself! Heatherbalm STamina 5 + Primal 4 + Fae 4 -3 cause OUCH roll (10 dice), getting 9, 10, 9, 7, 1, 1, 1, 10, 6, 10, 6, 1, 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 5 successes.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 3:58 am Stess has rolled an STABBY STABBY !! Strength 3 + Glabro 1 + Weapondry 3 + Spec 1 + Spear 3L + Battle Torc 2 roll (13 dice), getting 5, 2, 1, 2, 8, 1, 1, 6, 10, 10, 5, 6, 10, 5, 7, 10, 1, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 5 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

STess
The troll fell and landed backwards, the hitting of the floor caused the damage to become obvious..bones protruded from the knees. The troll, smacked his hands hard against the floor and growled in pain. The bones snapped back into place, and started to heal. But he didnt look like he was considering getting up, his poor Troll brain was trying to wrap itself around the pain of nearly being kneecapitated.

Gawain reached up putting his hands on the spear, his fingers wrapping around it. Blood came from his mouth, as Vali had gotten him in a good place it would seem. "Safety...of the freehold. Shes..was..a loose..end"

Well Vali was done talking, she shoved the thing in deeper making the Sidhe scream in pain and then silence as his head fell back and the light left his eyes.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph shook his head quietly, snapping the lid of the lighter closed as Vali drove her spear in further. "May the Dreaming take you."

As the light left Gawain's eyes he moved over to the troll, crouching down beside him. "Tell me your part in this, and make it quick."

*Kai brought Hekili around and held her a few inches in front of the trolls face. The metal studded war club crackeled with lightning. The implication clear. He kept his eyes on the troll. The weapon ready. Kai didn't know if he was involved. He had no grief with the guy personally. He was ahroun but not psychotic. He would kill if needed, with out remorse, but if he didn't need to kill, That was fine too. he didn't yern for it. He waited for explination.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:17 am Stess has rolled an Grabby Grabby Strength 6 + Brawl 4 -3 roll (7 dice), getting 5, 1, 9, 7, 1, 1, 8, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes.

STess
Joseph got close enough that the Troll reached out lighting fast, despite the club in his face and grabbed the Sidhe by the throat. He squeezed. Trolls. They knew they could die if their honor as besmirched and would fight to the death...as he grabbed Josephs throat glamour was spent to pull the wyrd back.

The creature on the floor looked gray-blue, with large rams horns and a goat like face. It was dressed in a tunic and breeches, a huge war hammer at its side but he had gone for Josephs throat first! "Death to the sidhe.." He hissed out.

Vali turned her attention to the troll that had Joseph, put her foot on Gawains chest and pulled her spear free.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:26 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Gasp for Air (Str 2 + Brawl 2 + WP 3 - Str 6) roll (1 dice), getting 8, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has 1 success.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph's eyes widened as the troll's hand latched onto his throat; it was more surprise than fear, however, being what he was. Both of his hands went to the one clutching his throat, and with a massive force of will he managed to tear himself free, falling backwards as he gasped for ai.

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:31 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Str4+1Glabro+weaponry5+Kanabo 3A+Wp3-2 armor-3defense roll (11 dice), getting 1, 5, 2, 5, 7, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 1 success. This roll used the 9-again rule.

*LandShark snarled as the troll grabbed, the Kanabo raising up*

Not -my- Brother! Not Today!

*The club came down on the massive creature's chest, a resounding CLANG!!! But even Fae armor must give to mass and magical might of fetish weaponry!

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:40 am Stess has rolled an Flicker flash Wits 3 + Wyrd 4 + Fae 4 + willpower 3 roll (14 dice), getting 5, 10, 1, 3, 7, 1, 9, 4, 7, 6, 5, 6, 8, 6, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes.

STess
With the clang against his leather armor the troll let out a howled whistle and disapeared, the club finished its hit into the ground.

Vali moved over to Joseph "Are you okay?"

Joseph Taylor
"Son of a bitch!" Joseph hissed out as the troll flickered away, getting to his feet but staying in a low crouch for the moment. "I'm fine...god damn it..."

*Kai's eyes narrowed and he let out what they could only guess was a serious curse in Hawaiian. He looked left and right. Spinning around, incse the thing had some how gotten behind them. The club spinning in his left hand, Crackeling with energy. he flicked his now crimson mane from his face. Seeking the enemy* COME BACK YA FUCKING COWARD!!!

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:46 am Stess has rolled an Heatherbalm STamina 5 + Primal 4 + Fae 4 - roll (13 dice), getting 1, 1, 5, 8, 9, 8, 9, 5, 1, 3, 8, 7, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 5 successes.

STess
They heard a creak sound from upstairs. Joseph felt the use of glamour as Vali felt it too, the gifts of Danu giving her a heads up. She stood moving her hand from Josephs shoulder and taking hold of her Spear, she started to move to the stairs. Her hand lifted and with two fingers she pointed to the stairs.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph looked up sharply as the flow of Glamour nearby touched his own soul, letting out a low rumble as he stood to his full height and started heading in the proper direction. The lighter flicked open again, the anger roiling within his own heart ready to feed the flame again.

*Kai's head snapped up and his eyes widened. The massive form of the Fianna glabro followed the pair, he growled out softly* Mind those stairs.. murder holes....

Management:
0 | 08/20/2017 4:57 am Stess has rolled an Quick silver Wits 3 + Wyrd 4 + Fae 4 roll (11 dice), getting 2, 4, 4, 4, 8, 7, 6, 6, 8, 8, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes.

STess
Upstairs the troll was preparing for battle. He might be ugly but he wasnt exactly stupid.

Vali gave a nod, and started to head up the stairs.

Joseph Taylor
"Watch for that hammer, too..." Joseph said quietly, following up after Vali. The lighter was in hand and ready, the cantrip right on the tip of his tongue. Just needed something to aim it at.

*Kai nodded to Joseph, wondering why he wasn't using the combat knife he'd been loaned but wasn't going to press it. The pyro thing was a bit weird. Kai pivoed to look up the stairs, holding the Kanabow high, to parry things thrown down at them or the like*

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:12 am Stess has rolled an Quick silver Wits 3 + Wyrd 4 + Fae 4 roll (11 dice), getting 10, 4, 6, 3, 1, 2, 2, 10, 1, 9, 3, 4, 5, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes.

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:15 am Stess has rolled an STABBY STABBY !! Strength 3 + Glabro 1 + Weapondry 3 + Spec 1 + Spear 3L + Battle Torc 2 roll (9 dice), getting 7, 9, 8, 2, 1, 3, 4, 6, 1, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

STess
He was still preparing, and got off one more cast for future use. Then started to move, Thump, thump thump his foot steps where heavy on the floor. When Vali saw him and how fast he was moving she chucked her spear at him, hitting him square but not the best. He let out a war cry and lifted his hammer.

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:19 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Shield of Elements (Sta 2 + Wyrd 3 + Nature 3 + WP 3) roll (11 dice), getting 2, 1, 10, 6, 6, 6, 1, 5, 1, 3, 6, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has 1 success.

Joseph Taylor
The knife that Kai had wondered about was pulled in one smooth motion and held in his left hand, the Glamour flowing through him and catching the flame from the lighter as it was struck, spreading across his entire body. It wouldn't last long, he knew, but it would be something as he charged in, letting out a roar of his own as he gunned straight for the troll.

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:24 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Dex3+Ath3 +4lightningblast+3wp-3defense roll (10 dice), getting 5, 3, 8, 4, 2, 5, 5, 2, 1, 10, 10, 2, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 3 successes.

111 | 08/21/2017 12:25 am *Kai saw the charging mass of creature, he raised the Kanabo high, over theh eads of the smaller folk and murmered "Uila". The fetish channeled his spiritual energy and ZAARK!!!!!!! blasted the charging troll!*

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:40 am Stess has rolled an Thug hammer Strength 5 (base 3, plus troll merit) Weapondry 3 + Hammer 3 -3 (vali first as shes closest) roll (8 dice), getting 2, 6, 3, 1, 9, 8, 1, 6, 8, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.
Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:40 am Stess has rolled an Thug hammer Strength 5 (base 3, plus troll merit) Weapondry 3 + Hammer 3 -3 (vali first as shes closest) roll (8 dice), getting 5, 9, 1, 3, 8, 3, 2, 3, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.
STess
31 | 08/21/2017 12:41 am (Figure that waws joe as he was charging)
Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:41 am Stess has rolled an Thug hammer Strength 5 (base 3, plus troll merit) Weapondry 3 + Hammer 3 -3 (vali first as shes closest) roll (8 dice), getting 4, 4, 3, 5, 9, 1, 10, 8, 1, 2, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

STess
He moved fast, bringing that heavy hammer around and batting at them like base balls. It hurt Joseph, but the wounds left on Vali and Kai smoked from the silver.
The trolls blue skin started to fade leaving behind a green tint with broken teeth. His lips pulled back and he snarled, drool coming from his mouth.

Management:
0 | 08/21/2017 12:46 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Int 3 + Occ 2 roll (5 dice), getting 7, 5, 5, 7, 10, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has 2 successes.

Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 3:29 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Stab! (Str 2 + Weaponry 1 + WP 3 - Def 3 - Oak 2) roll (1 dice), getting 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has failed the roll.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph stumbled as the hammer struck home, the sound of ribs cracking mingled in with the sizzle of the weapon's strikes against the Garou. That only seemed to strengthen his resolve, however, with the Sidhe knight charging once more towards the...

Ogre flashed through his mind as the green skin made itself apparent, eliciting a growl from the man. That the uprising involved the Thallain was bad enough, but that Gawain had come to meet with them? Unconscionable.

Sadly, while the strike had passion behind it the blade did not find its mark, leaving him in a rather tight spot indeed...

Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 3:37 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Str4+1glabro+4wep+1+3AKanabo-3Def roll (10 dice), getting 5, 10, 3, 1, 10, 2, 8, 2, 2, 10, 1, 7, 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 4 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

*Kai was slammed with the silver hammer and his fianna eyes Flashed* FUCKING SILVER USING CUNT!! *He swung HIGH, his massive form even more so in glabro, swinging for a death blow on this fucker. The metal studded fetish weapon crackeling with lightning as it connected!*

:
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 3:54 am Stess has rolled an Chrinos BITE! Base strength 3 + Chrinos 3 + Bite 2 + Speciality 1 - 3 defense roll (6 dice), getting 3, 8, 1, 10, 4, 5, 4, 5, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes. This roll used the 8-again rule.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 3:55 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Res2+Comp2+wp3 roll (7 dice), getting 2, 2, 7, 3, 1, 10, 2, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 1 success.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 3:55 am Stess has rolled an Holly Strike STamina 5 + Primal 4 + Fae 4 roll (13 dice), getting 8, 3, 7, 9, 8, 1, 7, 1, 5, 3, 10, 10, 2, 10, 6, 10, 10, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 9 successes.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:01 am Stess has rolled an res 3 and comp 3 roll (3 dice), getting 8, 9, 2, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 2 successes.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:06 am Stess has rolled an Battle Torq (oops) roll (2 dice), getting 9, 2, 8, 10, 10, 1, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 4 successes. This roll used the 8-again rule.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:07 am Stess has rolled an sucker punch Strength 5 Brawl 3+ willpower 3-3 roll (8 dice), getting 4, 8, 5, 5, 10, 7, 5, 4, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes.
Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:08 am Stess has rolled an sucker punch Strength 5 Brawl 3+ willpower 3-3 roll (8 dice), getting 6, 9, 3, 7, 4, 4, 10, 1, 8, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Stess has 3 successes.
STess
With that thing hitting with silver the bane of Gaias warriors, Vali burnt Rage and jumped at the thing. It was a fast transition, from beautiful girl who really needed a shave, to almost 9ft tall furry, not so warm and fuzzy killing machine. Her mouth was about as big as the ogres hands, and her teeth the size of small daggers, she lept on the giant ogre and wrapped her mouth around the arm that weilded the deadly metal. It knew it was going to die and it had sacrificed its speed to try to get the thing off him!

The ogre, enraged snarled and not thinking (they where dumb as rocks after all) used his free hand to punch the werewolf on him. There was a thunder without sound, a wave of energy burst out and through the little fianna, causing her to let out a whimper but her jaws tightened, intent on keeping that silver weapon from doing anymore harm! When the last bit of his quick silver kicked in, he punched the thing on him twice, breaking bones as he did while screaming out a loud blood curtling , my end is near battle cry. If he was going down, so was this prodigal!

Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:16 am Joseph Taylor has rolled an Grapple! (Str 2 + Brawl 2 + WP 3 - Oak 2) roll (5 dice), getting 9, 2, 9, 2, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Joseph Taylor has 2 successes.

Joseph Taylor
With Vali on one arm and the beast on the ropes, Joseph went for the other arm to do his damndest to keep the thing from attacking Vali once again. "Go to hell, you Shadow-tainted bastard..." was growled in the thing's direction; not that it could probably hear it over its death howls, but the thought still counted.

Management:
0 | 08/22/2017 4:21 am Kai LandShark MacLaren has rolled an Str4+1 Wep4+1 Kanabo 3A roll (13 dice), getting 6, 1, 8, 8, 6, 6, 2, 6, 2, 2, 2, 1, 5, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Kai LandShark MacLaren has 2 successes. This roll used the 9-again rule.

*seeing that they each had an arm, Kai leaped up and brought the fetish weapon down in a flashing arc* FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU SUKEBE!!!

STess
Well that did the job. The ogre tittered, he toddled and he fell over with a crash that made the floor bounce. He slowly turned back into a human as the glamour died with him.

Vali let go, and moved over to sit down and breath a bit. "everyone alive?"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph watched with a small bit of pleasure as the Thallain became no more, although there was still that quiet pang that came with a loss of a bearer of the Dreaming, even as twisted as it was. He plopped down on the other side of the body, wincing as his broken ribs protested. "Yeah..."

*Kai didn't trust it. He put his foot on the chest and brought the Kanabow down once.. twice.. three more times on it's head!! Then staggered back thudding loudly into a wall. One hand coming up to clutch his chest where the hammer shaped burn had scorched his flesh* Aye.....

STess
"Good. We need to torch the house and leave" She said starting to stand, she made a sound and put her hand to her side, allowing her arm to cross over her stomach.

Joseph Taylor
"I'll handle that." Joseph slowly stood. "You two head to the car, I'll be there in a minute."

*Kai grunted and pushed off the wall, moving over he slid an arm under Vali's and she was hoisted to her feet.* Lean on me sistah...

STess
She let out another sound, and bit her lip. She gave him a nod and stood leaning against him and letting him lead her out.

Joseph Taylor
Before Vali got too far Joseph approached her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Love you he said quietly in her native tongue, smiling quietly before he set about the task of going over the ogre's body, seeing if he had anything denoting why he was there or anything of note in general.

*Kai helped her down the stairs and through the house to the back door. Double checking that the babykiller was still dead down stairs. Then out the back.*

STess
She had offered a little smile to Joseph when he kissed her and nodded. Then limped out with Kai. As they got closer to the car she said "I feel like I got hit by a hammer"

Joseph Taylor
Both the Ogre and Gawain would be gone over, with any pertinent items from both men removed from their personages and put into a bag that he managed to scrounge somewhere in the house. Once that was taken care of he found the gas main and rigged it to start leaking, leaving a candle lit in the kitchen; that would give them enough time to get out of Dodge before it went up, Gaia willing.

Once everything was ready he headed out towards the car, moving at a decent pace.

*Kai laughed* I -did- get hit with a hammer... do every one of their kind carry silver? Dangerous fuckers! He fought like a god damned spiral!

*At the car he opened it up and sort of looked at her and the door. She could just SEE in his beastial Glabro face he was contemplating the best way to cram her in the back*

STess
"Yes, but something wasnt right with that one..it was wrong. we will have to ask Joseph" She put her hand up "Let me try, just sort of push on my ass if I cant get in" And she started to painfully, struggle, to get into the back of the jeep

Joseph Taylor
Joseph frowned a touch at Vali's struggle to get into the back of the Jeep, moving over to the other side to help guide her in. Once she was settled in he hopped into the driver's seat, glancing back at the house in the rearview mirror.

*He paused and then blinked* looking to Joe* How long on the house???? *He looked back with wide eyes*

STess
she curled up and just sort lay down in a ball. "drive like a bat out of hell please"

Joseph Taylor
"Probably five minutes." He looked to the two of them. "You both have everything before we go?"

Her fetish! *he turned and started to sprint back. A crackle and his own turning to lightning and reforming on his forearm as he ran. Long legs stretching out*

STess
She blinked hearing them and just.."HURRY THE HELL UP!"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph's eyes widened at that, heading after Kai at a decent clip; he didn't have near the stride of the Ahroun, but he did his best.

*at the house he just ducked his head and brought up his arms barreling through the door. Likely splintering it and sending it flying. Then tore up the stairs, taking them three at a time*

STess
They could smell the gas, and from a distance the flame. it had not quite reached the flame yet

Joseph Taylor
Joseph continued to follow after Kai as they charged back into the house, ready to throw up a shield against the flames if the need arose. God willing it wouldn't...

*Up stairs he raced down the hall to where she'd thrown the spear and snatched it. Then turned. Grinning he barreled TOWARDS Joseph! Full speed*

STess
As they ran they heard the WOOF

Joseph Taylor
"Go go go go!" Joseph moved out of the way and booked it back towards the car, knowing better than to look back.

*Instead Kai SNATCHED up the Little man and DOVE! Turning to use his mass as a ram. at the window at the end of the hall. Carrying himself AND joseph out of the house.. Sure.. a floor up.. but out of the house. He knew they had SECONDS at best after thatWOOF!*

STess
They felt the heat of the explosion, it may have even singed a bit of Kais backside hairs. But they bounced off the grass as the windows blew out, glass rained on them. The place was on fire

And the jeep was a lot closer, the little fianna had gotte in the drivers seat "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE"

Joseph Taylor
"Hey!" Joseph called out as he was snatched but he couldn't do much more than roll with it as they launched themselves out of the house, scrambling to his feet once they were outside and heading for the Jeep. With a graceful leap he jumped into the back seat, quickly buckling himself in.

*Kai was laughing like a crazy person.* You two are fun to hang out with!

*Coughing he gets up and runs to the jeep, clutching his chest wit his free hand. He jumped in the side and touched the spear tip to her arm* Um... suck it up! Take it like a boss. Something girl! *When she absorbed her fetish he slammed the door and laughed more*

STess
The fetish absorbed back into the tattoo ad they where off. Joseph, was DEFIANTLY the better driver. And she was very wounded too, they could tell she was having issues not passing out

Joseph Taylor
Joseph grinned despite himself, the rush of the evening's events hitting all those sweet spots that the Fiona lived for. Seeing her struggle, though, Joseph leaned forward and called out "Pull over once we're a ways off, I'll take over."

*Kai looked alarmed and reached to grab the wheel* You two feel like a moving transfer? *He had a bit of a Crazy Fianna look in his eye.*

STess
"I can pul.." She coughed and almost choked, blood spraying the steering wheel. She eyed it as Kai grabbed the wheel, slowly she said "I dont feel so good"

Joseph Taylor
Joseph's eyes widened at that, grabbing her shoulder to make sure she stayed upright. "Pull over, now. She needs to shift up."

*He nodded and tapped her leg* off the gass sistah.... *Holding the wheel from the passenger side to make sure they don't run over a bus load of wolf pups or something.*

STess
She nodded and moved her foot. Her hands dropped from the wheel "Gimme a second" She did shift, she wasnt entirely sure why she had shifted back to homid but, apparently she had.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph squeezed her shoulder as she shifted up, making the quiet mental note to speak with someone at the freehold about learning how to heal without Unleashing. He wasn't too far from it, as he recalled... "You'll be okay, baby..."

*When they stopped he helped sort of feed Vali back to Joseph.. Then waited for Joe to take the helm*

STess
She looked frail even in glabro. She just nodded and curled up again.