Sometimes...Love is tragic [Vali Mood]

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Beast Boy

Re: Sometimes...Love is tragic [Vali Mood]

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:05 am

Kaimana “LandShark” MacLaren
| Fianna | Warrior | Primal Urge 4 | Wyld Touched | Combat Awareness | Fast Reflexes 1 | Multi Lingual 1 (Gaelic/ Hawaiian) |
Landshark looked over. "Meant he one in her womb, Brotha.. you... didn't know?"

Well shit. Cat's out of the bag now. He picked up the spear and twirled it. No good leaving a dedicated weapon or heaven forbid a fetish behind. he approached the pair and looked down. He prodded her with the butt of the spear

"Wake up woman! just enough to shift.. shift and you'll regenerate any blood loss or internal wounds in minutes. Come on girl!"

Then he had an idea, but didn't want to be standing over her when she came to. Twack! he handed Jo the spear.

"Wave that blood under her nose. Touch it to her tongue. She'll wake up for fuckin' THAT!"

Hell yes.. the blood of her prey.

"Jus.... be ready to duck lad"

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:09 am

Chavali Taylor aka Silent Bansidhe
Primal Urge 3| Pure Breed 2 (Fianna)| Kinian 2|Perfect Stillness| Vicious attacker|Fleet of Foot
The wounds only healed for what Joseph did. Unable to shift up she was SoL.
The poking at her was not waking her up either!

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:22 am

Joseph Taylor
Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Title 2 | Pure Breed 1 | Wyrd 3
The puzzled expression on Joseph's face at Kai's question told the Ahroun everything he needed to know, although it was followed soon after by a look of sheer hatred. "I'm going to kill the bastard...swear to God..."

He nodded as the spear was handed to him, grabbing a handkerchief from his pocket and wiping it in the blood before dabbing the now-crimson fabric onto her tongue and waving it in front of her nose. No point in putting sharp objects in front of her if she was going to sit up like a shot, after all.

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 am

| Fianna | Warrior | Primal Urge 4 | Wyld Touched | Combat Awareness | Fast Reflexes 1 | Multi Lingual 1 (Gaelic/ Hawaiian) |
Kai gripped Joeseph's shoulder firmly, A moment of support shown the other man.

Then he took a big step back. This might be explosive. He got ready to "Catch' if he needed to.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:39 am

Primal Urge 3| Pure Breed 2 (Fianna)| Kinian 2|Perfect Stillness| Vicious attacker|Fleet of Foot
He dabbed it on her tongue, getting it on her lips and just under her nose.
And like that stuff put in a capsile inside those med kits for people who pass out, it worked. She was up like a shot and shifted to chrinos.

They could hear her panting, in a attempt to not lose her shit. Why? Because she had also smelt Landshark and Joseph. Her massive head looked down at where the worst of the wounds had been, watched it heal as she brought a hand to it and pressed, then pulled the paw away. She brought it to her head and smelt it before her head fell back and she let out a agonizing howl that let everyone in the city know she had lost, and was murderous for it.

She turned and swung that paw, fingers curled into a fist into the wall causing the building to shutter under the impact. As the powder of the pummeled brick filled the air she turned back and extended her hand "Spear" She growled out. That tone held the Rage , barely in check

She leaned down and looked at Joseph, meeting his eyes "Gawain" She snarled, she had not known exactly who it was until the technicolor smell of his blood enhanced the smell she already knew. Now, he was a dead man walking.

She butted him lightly with her head and looked at Landshark "We hunt." She snarled "Danu's honor..." one hand going to the ground "Fae target..Silver..." She tapped her chest wound "Care..needed"

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Joseph Taylor
Joseph looked up to Kai and nodded as the Ahroun put a hand on his shoulder, standing up as Vali shot up like a bolt at the taste of the blood. He stood up straighter as the howl sung through the air, the pain within it clear even to his human ears.

His eyes narrowed when she said the name, a low growl of his own rumbling out as he handed her the spear back. He didn't have his own blade with him, unfortunately, but he would make do with what he had. "Bastard...thought he was 'protecting' the freehold, I bet..."

He nodded to Vali, taking a long sniff of the blood himself; although neither wolf could see it, the yellow agate in the bracelet on his arm began to move, the wolf's eye glancing here and there as the token was activated. "Once we find him, I'll take care of the weapon."

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Joseph was in a bit of luck. Kai was in town, which meant he was dressed in more than 'just' jeans and his necklace. With a shirt on and boots. He reached behind and pulled out a rather not small blade. Twirled it around and offered it to him. It was a knife, but it was better than harsh words in a pinch.

For the moment, LandShark remained unarmed. when the time came, he'd bring the thunder.

Looking to Vali he nodded. She was the aggrieved party. This would be her hunt. He was a Warrior but he hadn't been attacked with silver and robbed of a life. Vali had. So for this, LandShark would follow and back up the pair.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:38 pm

She shifted down to her glabro form and spun the spear once letting it disappear back to the tattoo. She looked at them "Can you keep his powers from working?"

She asked and rolled her shoulders. She lifted her head slightly and breathed in "Come. I have a idea of where he might be. " She said turning and heading down the alley towards the street, and then the parking lot where she had her car. Once there she got in, waited on them and started to drive with the windows down.

They could smell him on the wind. They where heading in the right direction.

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Joseph Taylor
Joseph took the offered blade with a nod, then looked to Vali at her question. "I can counter them if he targets me, but that's about it."

He followed after her as they headed to her car, getting into the passenger's seat and keeping an eye out as they rolled on after their target. Not a fellow knight, not a sidhe worthy of respect; what Gawain had done that night had removed any shred of honor that the man may have had.

Beast Boy

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

LandShark followed along and to Vali's vehicle. He paused and leaned over to look at Joseph in the passenger seat and then the back seat. And stood up to his full height so. you know... His ABBS are visible through Joseph's window.

Kai moved to get in the back. Turning side ways and putting his legs on a diagonal. Crouching down and grunting a bit.

"Don't get in a wreck... my Ohana would never let me live it down if I was stuck back here... good grief and if I die, my Ancestors would never let me forget it.