Chance Encounters [Log: Chana, Cyril, Micah, Michelangelo]

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
QuicksilverFox85

Chance Encounters [Log: Chana, Cyril, Micah, Michelangelo]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:23 am

Date: 9/21/2017

Micah Beaumont
There were a number of parks that dotted the artsy enclave that was Fremont, and on this particular afternoon one of the benches in the smaller of the parks was claimed by a tall, muscular fellow dressed casually but cleanly with a worn leather bag by his side. His hair was brown and cut short, with a well-trimmed beard, and dark eyes glanced up to look around the park now and again before going back to the book that he had in hand. An air of calm surrounded the man, that sort of Zen mood that only surrounded those that were truly in tune with themselves.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic came into the park. Currently he was in jeans, a belt and dark gray button up shirt, under an ankel length green long coat of some sort of exotic leather that was simply fabulous, with buckles and straps and what have you. His dark hair was free and blowing in the breeze. At his side, on a leash was a rather attracitve dog. A Gerberian Shepsky.*

Micah Beaumont
The movement of the passersby caught Micah's attention, and the rather vibrant green of Mic's jacket caught it moreso than usual. He watched the clurichan for a moment, smiling slightly at the rather handsome dog and giving the man on the other end of the leash a polite nod.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic looked over and nodded to the beared man. Looked around and back to him and raised dark brows. Then... looked to the leash... and back to Micah and tilted his head*

Micah Beaumont
"Good looking dog." Micah said with a small smirk, slipping a bit of paper into the book he was reading and setting it down in the bad beside him. The accent was native, the voice a good tenor. "Don't think I've seen that particular mix before."

Michelangelo Murdoch
*He smiled* Mind iffin' ah let 'im run a lil?

*He shook the leash. The dog for it's part sniffed the air, pretty chill. Mic smiled down at him. When he spoke, a distinct Aussie accent that the lad had never tried to tame, colored his words.* Tis a Gerberian Shepsky..... ah call um Illidan.

Micah Beaumont
"Public park, not for me to say." He nodded quietly. "Interesting name."

"Micah, by the way." He offered a hand, small scars visible here and there from nicks and cuts he had received over the years during his training.

Channa David
After having taken care of her business she came strolling into the park to meet with Micah as she said she would. She was 5'9, small of build. Dressed in a pair of black leggings over the knee boots and a black female fitted leather jacket, her dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail that fell down to her waist.

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic moved over and shook the hand. His own hand scarred across the knuckles with a myriad of cuts. He had the thick wrists of a swordsman as well.* Ya a cop, Micah?

*He motioned to himself* Michelangelo.

*For his part Illy padded along and sniffed the air. Turning to behold the woman's entry*

Micah Beaumont
"God no..." He laughed at that, shaking his head. "Good to meet you, Michelangelo."

He looked over to Channa as she approached, smiling quietly. "All's well?"

Channa David
She half smiled "seems so" and went to stand next to Micah. She snickered "Think thats the first time you have been accused of being a cop...hoodlum sure but not a cop"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grinned and winked to Micah, then looked over to see who Illy and Micah were talking to. His brows shot up and he almost said something.. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut stopped himself. Ahh.. the perils of dating a seer. One had to be careful with casual quirps or she might dream it and kick your ass. So instead he just watched Channa's approach with dark emerald green eyes.

He murmured to Micah from the corner of his mouth* Is -she- a cop??

*Then he grinned and offered the same scarred hand to Channa* Ohhh lass. Nae... -ah- am the hoodlum. Ah assure ya, but iffin' we're bein formal. Ah prefer "Rascal King" Who might the goddess of beauty and light, might 'ave blessed me ta meet this eve?

Micah Beaumont
"Yeah, definitely a first." He chuckled. "Think they still have my picture as a kid up on the 'frequent fliers' wall in the precinct in Rainier Fields..."

Channa David
When his hand was presented, she reached out and grasped his. Her hand was calloused and firm, not like many womens handshakes. There was no lip fish here. "Channa David" Her voice was lightly accented.

"Rascal king huh?" She chuckled at Micah. "We will have to see"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grinned and gave a bit of a bow* Ah try, Ms David. *He tilted his head* Israeli?

*The dog sat and watched the byplay. He was chillin'. Not spastic.*

Micah Beaumont
Micah smirked, watching the back and forth between the clurichan and his own companion. "Would not be surprised if the older guys recognized me, although admittedly I was a foot shorter and a hell of a lot skinnier."

Channa David
"You have a good ear" She said and looked up to Micah. "you where short? I thought you sprang up out of the womb that way.."

Michelangelo Murdoch
Ah luuuuuuve Israelie girls! Nothin' like beauty that can blow ya away with a machine gun!

*Mic had been about to say more but there came a 'Pew pew pew!" From his pocket. he blinked looking down a little alarmed. Clearly having not expected it. Then laughed gayly* OH!

*He pulled out a S8+* new phone. My bad.
*he fiddled with it a moment and then touched the back* Mmmm Wombs....

*then looked up and grinned* Sorry, we must depart. Ah forgot ah'm playin' a funeral in like.. 20 minutes. Twas nice ta meet cha both. *he nodded* Iffin' ya'll excuse me?

Micah Beaumont
"I would've felt horrible for my mother if that was the case." He chuckled, eyebrow arching a touch as the phone rang and was pulled but giving a nod. "Good to meet you as well"

Channa David
She blinked and gave a nod "Nice meeting you, Rascal king"

Michelangelo Murdoch
*Mic grinned and pointed to Channa like she'd done it right! Then waved.

Tugging the leash gently* Come on Illi.

*They turned and departed the park*

Micah Beaumont
Micah watched as Mic headed off, shaking his head quietly. "Interesting guy..."

Channa David
"Not a lot of people get that im israeli off right" She noted and looked up at him "you trying to sell me off??

Micah Beaumont
"'course not." He scooted over a bit so she could take a seat on the bench if she wanted. "He happened to walk by, I noticed the dog and we struck up a conversation."

Channa David
She sat down next to him and crossed her legs. "surrrre, your ALREADY tired of me. I see how it is"

Micah Beaumont
"Totally." He chuckled. "Traveled with you for four years because I loathe being in your company."

Channa David
She leaned in and put her head on his arm, cause his shoulder was a bit high for her. "Its only cause im cute"

Cyril Thunder
*A man entered the far side of the park. he was tallish, about 6'2" Brown hair, light green eyes, and rugged "all american" good looks. He was dressed in what appeared to be a stylized brown coat that had a leather collar and captans' bars on it. It hung to about his knees. A belt wrapped his hips and some jeans. Boots with an aggressive tred covered his feet.

He was carrying a leather tube tucked under one arm and in his hands a blue print wasopen as he walked. The young man shook his head as those light green eyes looked over it. Clearly a bit baffled by something on the dark blue paper*

Micah Beaumont
"One of many reasons, yes." Micah smiled, leaning over and kissing the top of her head. He had a good foot on the woman beside him, the faint weave of magi in the air around him giving off a feeling of supreme Zen, the kind that only those who were truly in tune with themselves could give off.

Channa David
She had watchful eyes anad noted a lot. She did note the man walking and then looked up as micah kissed her forehead. "Well that and I take out yoru light weight issues"

Cyril Thunder
*Then the blue print got away from him and floated along the breeze from the sound.

Cyril blinked and looked up* Crap!

*he jogged after it as it floated on the wind. dancing here and there and as fate would have it, towards the pair on the bench*

Hey! *he called out, jogging to catch up* A hand??

Micah Beaumont
Dark eyes darted towards the blueprint as it fluttered towards them, reaching out to grab it once it was in range to do so. He looked towards the man calling out as he rolled it up, glancing briefly at what was on it before handing it back when the man was in range. "Careful."

Channa David
She stood as Micah did to try to help, but as he caught it she just smiled a little.

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril jogged up and smiled* Thanks man. You may have just saved the lives of the first mission to mars. Someone made a revision and if THAT goes into production. Billions of dollars to put people there, might all go boom.

*he motioned with his hands, a tungsten and silver ring on his ring finger.* People just flying out of habatats. gasping. Eyes.. you know. Like Total recall. The entire thing.

*He held out his hand for the Blueprint softly with a bit of a grin. Those with very quick eyes may notice a fine silver chain around his neck with the top of a Star of David peeking from his shirt*

Micah Beaumont
"Uh huh..." He nodded, giving him the blueprint without fuss. "Good luck with that."

Channa David
She blinked at what he said "Id imagine such would be top secret until it as ready," She half smiled and seeing his necklace said "Shalom"

Cyril Thunder
*He smiled* Ehh..... It's not to supposed to fly around Fremont Seattle. That's for sure.

*He grinned. Slipping it into the leather tube he capped it and slipped it over a shoulder on a strap. Looking to Channa his brows went up* Shalom aleichem! *his eyes ducked to her throat, then to her hand and back to her eyes*

Channa David
Her throat was hidden do to her jacket, and her hands where in gloves. Her eyes where dark though and watchful. "Did you have a good Rosh Hashanah?"

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril smiled* I did, yes, thank you for asking. Yourself?

Went down to the sound yesterday for the Tashlich ceremony.

Do you go to temple round here?

*He offered his hand* Captain Cyril Thunder. Nice to meet you both.

Channa David
She shook her head "Just got into town" She reached out and took his hand, giving a firm grip. "Channa David" She motioned "This is my ..." She looked at Micah as if considering and smiled then said "Boyfriend, Micah. I missed the ceremony due to travel time, alas"

Micah Beaumont
"Good to meet you." He took the offered hand and shook it, his own marked with scars here and there from a misspent youth and the training that came after.

Cyril Thunder
*He nodded to them both* Nice to meet you both.

*he looked to Channa* ohhh your mother would be angry with you! *he looked around and tapped the case* You totally didn't see me with this... right?

Channa David
She arched a brow at that but said nothing in regards to her mother.
She just gave a slow nod "Sure enough"

Micah Beaumont
"See you with what?" Micah said with a small bemused smile.

Cyril Thunder
Thanks! *Cyril slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. The case was of some shimmery dark gray/purple metal that looked like it could deflect rocket propelled grenades or something* If you like, I can beam you the information on the Temple I go to. I'm sure the Rabbi would love to speak with you. She's wicked cool. *A bit of Boston coming out just then*

Channa David
She blinked slowly "Yeah, Id like that" She chuckled "Beam me the information? "

Micah Beaumont
"Reminds me, need to check in with the temple myself tomorrow." Micah nodded, musing more to himself than either of them. "Make sure that he's still there..."

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril smiled and waggled the phone* Text or email?

*He looked to Micah.* Are you one of the Chosen as well, Micah?

Channa David
She gave a email "I dont have a phone yet" Which she didnt. Then looked up to micah at that,

Micah Beaumont
"No, Buddhist. Went to one of the temples in the International District when I lived here before."

"Can give you my number if you want, you can usually get me if she's not around." With that he pulled out his old brick of a dumbphone, one of those ones that you could dropkick a block away and it would work perfectly fine.

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril punched in the email and put it in the contacts under her name and slid the phone away* Well that's just a crime!

*Then looked to Micah and nodded* you had a feel of a ... Brotherly sort. *The light green eyes watching Micah's face* Sure tha'll work too.

Channa David
She just kind of eye balled that phone and chuckled. Then looked at Cyril and tilted her head, but her eyes looked up and moved around again. The way she stood, the way she was alert: Spoke military of some sort.

Micah Beaumont
Catching the chuckle from Channa Micah gave her a look. "It still works, and it does everything that I need it to do. That's what matters."

"Oh?" Micah's eyebrow arched at that, dark eyes looking Cyril over. "How so?"

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril wasn't surprised at Channa's bearing* You from Zion itself, Channa?

*Then to Micah, he motioned gently* All... Eastern sort. Used to know a guy that put out vibes like that. Mute. A ... monk of a type.

Channa David
She looked back at Cyril and eyed him then smirked "Tel Aviv actually" She said. Then her eyes focused on something and she turned and BOLTED.

Micah Beaumont
"Ah hah..." He nodded, then blinked as Channa suddenly took off. He stood, giving Cyril a nod as he grabbed his bag. "We'll catch up with you later, I bet..."

With that he headed off at a good clip behind Channa, not calling out for her since that would draw attention but making sure that no one else had spotted her.

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril had brightened with Channa's words* Oh I'm Jealo...

*Then she booked it, Cyril half turned, the brown coat flaring out and his left hand dropping to his hip. bright green eyes narrowing as he looked for what might have caused a trained woman, who had clearly put in her 2 years and 4 months, to bolt*

Channa David
Some large guy with a pretty intense presence to him was just walking along

Micah Beaumont
Thanks to longer legs Micah was able to catch up quickly enough, keeping pace with Channa as they continued on. "Where to?" He said smoothly, his breathing not labored in the slightest.

Cyril Thunder
*Cyril softly rubbed his hand on his thigh and turned, heading towards the path. Then, "accidentally" stumbled, into the large guy with intense presence, BUMP!!!* Oh! Terribly sorry! *The long case came off his shoulder and swung around. getting tangled up with the guy* Damn! Very sorry! Sorry. My bad. you ok buddy? Look at me getting you all tangled up. Such a clutz. I fell UP the stairs just today.

TBC(?)