Fairy lights and surprises. (( mic, solace))

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Beast Boy

Fairy lights and surprises. (( mic, solace))

Post by Beast Boy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:02 am

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:03 am
*Mic was strolling down the street, Solace would have found a little folded oragami Ferret, with his crisp some what angular hand writing and an address, and time this evening. A heart and 'Dress nice, but not FANCY" On it.

Mic himself was approaching the address that had been left*

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:09 am
She kind of eyed that and shrugged, and went to find a nice dress. She ended up wearing a green mini dress made of velvet and matching ankle boots. Around her neck was a pair of crystal beads. Her hair was pulled up in a french twist and she arrived at the location with a short black jacket

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:11 am
*She'd Find a sort of arch with flowers growing through it and white fairy lights. Mic came strolling up just as she got there. he was in tall boots, dark gray pants, a matching dark gray shirt. Over it a 9 button vest with little clovers pressed into it with a bit of shine. Over it all was the ankel length dark green andblack leather jacket with the straps and buckels. his hair was down and dark around his face, and he had something behind his back and a grin on his lips* Wow! ya look truely stunning bella!

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:15 am
She smiled seeing him "Thank you, and you look dashing." she looked him over "what is all this?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:17 am
*he did a little spin, pretty nice in those boots and the long coat flared out beautifully but he ended it with a bow towards her and offered her forth a bunch of flowers* A date... we've had precious few. Yeah?

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:34 am
She grinned seeing the flowers and took them "They are lovely, and yeah .actually I do not think we have had any dates yet" She chuckled and reached out to let him take her hand "well this will be fun"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:37 am
oh. You have no idea! *He kissed her hand and stepped under the arch. Approaching a little Hostess stand. A woman was there in black pants and a crisp white shirt, thin black tie. She smiled and raised her brows. Mic nodded* Two, fer Murdock?

*She checked her list and motioned* Follow me please.

*Mic beamed to Solace and moved with her. It was almost like a 'Yard' with trees and lights. Around the corner of a small building covered in Ivy and they approached a chair, under a white tree just bathed in lights with light hanging down. Mic grinned and looked to Solace. She'd see those lights reflected in his deep emerald eyes. He pulled out a chair for her* Madame.....

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:42 am
She looked around in awe "Oh this is lovely, Mic" she said and sunk into the chair that he pulled out "thank you. wow i didnt realize you where so romantic..considering how we started out and all" She chuckled

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:44 am
*He grinned and swept the coat to the side as he sat and she'd see he did have the Hand-and-a-half at his right hip. his heel tapped the scabbard to swing it wide so it didn't get caught on the chair as he sat. A smile* Oh? I seem to remember you falling right into my arms... and my heart.

*THe hostess had melted back and then a waitress appeared. A dark green bottle that she held out for Mic's inspection. Then Solace* "Sparkeling Dragonfruit" it read.

Mic nodded and she poured two glasses of bubbly dark red fluid into champagne flutes and then put the bottle down an slipped away, like a good waitress.*

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:49 am
"Ah nice, thanks" She grinned "is that how that happened. Thought it was just me walking around naked"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 2:50 am
*he laughed* You fell out of the sky, and I caught you.. Pre-naked. *he grined* The naked helped. *He raised his glass and held it to her* To continued romance, for the Darkstar and the Rascal King?

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 2:57 am
She grinned "True"
She took up her glass and held it to his "And to the child that we one day will met. Until then i walk around as naked as possible for you, okay?" she chuckled

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:00 am
*he grinned* ohhh! I like this toast! *he clinked her glass and took a sip. The sweet beverage having a bit of a bite. His free hand, scars over the poor abused knuckled and fingers took hers. His eyes alight with the many lights reflecting off them* You -are- stunning.

*The waitress seemed to slip out of the darkness and came forward putting a plate down. Then slipping back. Mic grined and looked down. Picking up one of the morsels and offering it to her lips* I... may have called ahead?

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:04 am
She eyed what he was trying to feed her and then took a bite. She chuckled and nodded, chewed and swallowed "Ah i see, you plotted and planned!"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:05 am
I did! I schemed even! *The bite was flavorful the savory and sweet playing off one another quite well. He grinned and took one for himself* Now as long as you're not allergic to anything.....?

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:06 am
"Just pineapples" She smirked and chuckled "So what did you do today?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:09 am
*his brows shot up* Really? That's a thing.. *he looked down and up to her*

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:12 am
She put her hand to her throat and made a playfully cough. then winked at him and took another drink "So...again...what did you do today besides making this plans?"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:15 am
*He blinked and then his eyes narrowed and he laughed* Brat!

*Leaning back he took a sip to calm himself* messin' with me. Mean ol elf. *But he smiled* Well this morning ah went to tha studio. Had a call for some voice work on an upcoming super hero cartoon. They needed an Aussie, an' well. *he motioned to himself* Tha' took me till a bit after lunch. Then it took me a while ta find jus' the perfect evenin' for my lady fair.

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:24 am
She snickered "Yep that is me"
there was a nod "you do have a good voice so not at all suprised. You get all the girls sorted?" She asked picking up another pineapple bite and munching on it

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:32 am
*He chuckled and took one for himself popping it in his mouth to chew and swallow* The ones ya mean? *he nodded* Aye. mo more o' tha'. My "Snuggling" Days are on indefinate hold.

You're the only one wot gets ta benifit from such theripudic contact now.

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:35 am
She smiled at him at that "Good, that was making me a bit of a loon" She occasionally ate one of the appetisers. "These are good, I kind of eyed them funny when you got them. Not to big of a pineapple on food person"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:40 am
*he nods* They listed pretty well. The meat plays off the sweet, but don't worry. No Pineapple pizza on the menu.

*As they finished the waitress appeared with two new plates, and took the appitizer one. Mic looked at his and over to hers then up to her face.* Spicy cagjun lobster pasta... A tribute of sorts.

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:44 am
She eyed it " A tribute to what exactly?" And she chuckled, though she picked up a fork and took a taste, making a mmm

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:48 am
*he smiled* The south? .... Yo're from the south aren't you? Ah thought cajun was your southern.. *he motioned* Eastern... south eastern I mean. *he poked some of the lobster* ... No?

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:50 am
She laughed and shook her head "Thats ..a different south. Lousiana. Im from Georga, Atlanta to be exact. But cajun is good and its apprecaited. No if you wanted to do southern food, fried chicken and collard greens"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:52 am
*He took a bited and sipped his drink and blinked slowly* Collored Greens? Are they wearin' lil shirts or.... ?? *He blinked owlishly*

Solace Steele:
10/04/2017 3:54 am
she laughed "No, its a type of leafy green"

Michelangelo Murdock:
10/04/2017 3:55 am
Oh... One of those quaint little americanizims ah'm still picking up after o' a decade here in the warm embrace of ya countrys' boosum? *he grinned and ate some more pasta* Some time ah'll'ave ta take ya to the isle o' Wanderin' Dream.