Minimalism (Log: Anneliese, Kara) 11/08

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Skye

Minimalism (Log: Anneliese, Kara) 11/08

Post by Skye » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:33 am

Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 7:42 pm Kara slipped into the shop with a curious eye. She was a rather striking woman, appearancewise, with very strong Slavic features and long thick black hair. She had curves for those who paid attention to such things, but most oddly of all was the way she stopped at the door and then hopped through the doorway, and landed on the other side with a "tada" as if she had accomplished some amazing feat.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 7:50 pm It was a pottery shop with high end vases, pots, bowls and other things near the front. Anneliese is dusting a shelf and sees the little antics. She smiles at her, tilting her head. "Hello. Can I help you?"
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 7:53 pm Her eyes fell on Anneliese and she lost most interest in what was around her, let's face it, the girl caught the imagination, and Kara couldn't help but find herself captivated for a brief moment or two, but that moment passed and she looked around, "right, um, I'm just browsing, but what are your favorite pieces in this place?"
Anneliese
11/08/2017 8:04 pm She raises her brows slightly, her hair pulled up into a high ponytail, french braids holding it tight. Her grey eyes take in the other woman and nods, turning to some vases that seem to flow, colors sliding down in what looks like a waterfall. "I love these. I just think they are beautiful."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 8:14 pm She examines them and her eyes widen, and she node, "they are that!" She purses her lips in thought, and then she laughs, "I have an apartment, I am trying to go with a minimalist approach, kinda very simple, little clutter or whatever laying around, but still decorative. Do you have anything that would fit that?" She asks curiously.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 8:21 pm "Well, it sounds like anything you want, you want them to have an actual purpose. There are these book ends." She walks over and shows her, two sculptures, one the near reverse of the other, beautiful concentric circles in black and grey and pearl. "So they are sculptures and also useful."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 8:25 pm She smiles and nods her head, "practical and beautiful! I like these!" She says with a bright smile, "you're good! Do you make an hourly wage or commission?" She asks curiously.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 8:26 pm She blushes a little bit and smiles. "Thank you. It's my job. I get a wage, but I get bonuses based on sales. I'm glad you like them, I've been tempted by them myself."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 8:29 pm She catches the blush and she brightens a little, "you are just adorable aren't you sweetie?" She asks curiously, then she nods her head, "well in that case, you might as well see if there's anything else you think I might be interested in"
Anneliese
11/08/2017 8:33 pm "What? Thank you?" She blushes again, looking around and then pointing out a large bowl. "This can be used for cooking and for decoration. You can see the ridges of the artist's fingers, they were able to get just this perfect smooth look to it."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 8:46 pm She laughs in response to that blush as well as response, "no thank you!" She insists, as she looks at the bowl, examining it slowly and she looks back to Anneliese, thinking for a long moment, "is this something you would bring home?" She asks the woman curiously.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 8:50 pm She nods with a smile. "Actually, yes. I like the perfect simplicity of it. It's also large enough for entertaining."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 8:59 pm She nods her head, "well you seem honest, so I'll take that too!" She smiles brightly, as she heads over towards the register.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 9:04 pm She smiles back at her, taking the bowl, then the book ends to the register and wrapping them as she checks her out. "So are you new to the city?"
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 9:06 pm She nods her head, "relatively, I've been around a couple months, so definitely not a native, but I've been settled in for a while now." She says as she leans against the counter and simply watches Anneliese, curious.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 9:10 pm "Well, there's a really good coffee shop just down the street. If you like soup as it gets closer, there's a good ramen spot on the other side of the block and there's a good bookshop on the waterfront."
Kara Milahov:
11/08/2017 9:20 pm She nods her head and when everything has been rung up she she digs a pen out of her pocket, and a piece of paper from, well, somewhere around here had one. She handled her payment, then slid a tiny piece of paper across the counter. "So listen, you should give me a call sometime, we can grab dinner or coffee or visit a bookshop, you know, whatever, and it doesn't have to be anything, it'll be whatever it is, either way, call me some time!" She takes a step back and gives a little smile as she turns and heads for the exit with her new belongings.
Anneliese
11/08/2017 9:25 pm The items are wrapped to protect them during transport. She looks at her in surprise at that invitation where it "doesn't need to be anything" Her lips part and then she nods. "Um, sure...new -friends- are a good thing." She does emphasize the friend part.