Caffeinated Flirtations (Log: Anneliese, Augmund)

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Skye

Caffeinated Flirtations (Log: Anneliese, Augmund)

Post by Skye » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:58 am

Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese had a large break after work and before school and Augmund had opted to come and hang out with her in between. He'd picked her up at work and she'd pointed out a good coffee shop nearby. They walked in now, the shorter girl with the man towering over her.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He kept close, a smile on his face, but his calm eyes scanning over others in the place, knowing his presence would make others uncomfortable. He calmly walked to the counter with her, a little smile on his face,"this place seems nice, do you come here often?" He asks her softly as he eyes the menu.
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Not all the time. Maybe as much as once a week. It's sort of me spoiling myself a little." She orders, her voice able to carry, despite being soft.
Gabe:
The barista smiles, the expression a bit crooked, but his eyes are for Augmund. "So, what does your boyfriend want?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods his head to her and he gives a little smile, "it's good to look out for yourself once in a while." He says as they come up to the counter, he looks at the man, curious by that comment, as well as the way the man is looking at him, but he corrects the man, "oh we're not together, uh, like that!"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She looks from one to the other, blushing the slightest bit. "What would you like, Augmund? I'm buying."
Gabe:
The barista's smile warms and he tilts his head. "That's good to know. So it's Augmund? That's a unique name. Would you like something sweet, Augmund?"
:
Management:
05/05/2018 7:45 am Augmund Hildolfr has rolled an Per+Empathy roll (8 dice), getting 7, 1, 2, 2, 8, 7, 3, 8, with a difficulty of 6 on a 10 sided die. Augmund Hildolfr has 4 successes. This roll did not use the 10-again rule.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He smiles at 'Liese's blush and looks back at the man, he studies him for a second, before his eyes widen just a bit, realizing what the man was asking, "I uhm, I will take a vanilla latte, please?" He asks, normally quite stalwart and reserved, the forseti can feel a flush to his own cheeks as he catches on to what is happening.
Gabe:
The barista nods with a smile, meeting his eyes for a moment as he chuckles. His voice drops a little. "It's my pleasure." He turns and starts their drinks, dancing a little bit to the music, and singing softly.
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese counts out the money to pay.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He finds himself swallowing at that moment, and then he looks to 'Liese, and letting her pay, before finding his eyes following the man for a moment or two as he goes about working. His cheeks remaining just a hint flushed. "You're not having anything?" He asks Anneliese.
:
Management:
05/06/2018 3:16 am Augmund Hildolfr has rolled an Dex+Subterfuge roll (4 dice), getting 4, 9, 8, 3, with a difficulty of 6 on a 10 sided die. Augmund Hildolfr has 2 successes. This roll did not use the 10-again rule.
Management:
05/06/2018 3:18 am Anneliese Gehrant has rolled an Perception + Empathy roll (6 dice), getting 10, 6, 3, 3, 4, 5, with a difficulty of 6 on a 10 sided die. Anneliese Gehrant has 2 successes. This roll did not use the 10-again rule.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She looks up at Augmund in surprise. "I ordered before you did. Are you okay?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He blinks, "oh, it must have slipped my mind." He says back to her with a little smile. "Thank you, by the way."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She smiles back at him, arching a brow at him. "You're welcome. So, how have you been? I've been so busy..."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He shakes his head, "pretty busy myself, though good, I suppose, I mean nothing particularly dangerous or deadly happening for me lately, so, you know. . ."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods at that, taking her drink as it's set before her.
Gabe:
The barista holds onto Augmund's drink, waiting until his hand covers his own before smiling and letting his fingers brush the larger man's before he pulled back.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He grins back to her and he looks back at the man a moment after the touch before giving a little nod of his head, "thank you," he says softly, before looking down to Liese and smiling, "how is it?"
Gabe:
The man smiles at him and then turns to clean.
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese leads him to a couch in a corner that is a bit shielded. She sips her drink and smiles at him. "Really good, yours?
Augmund Hildolfr:
He smiles back to the man, still flushed, but he takes his drink and brings it to his lips, taking a sip as they settle in before smiling, "it's pretty good, actually."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods to him. "They have really good coffee. Are you planning anything fun soon?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He smiles, "no, no, not me, I'm pretty boring apart from my duties, I would have figured you'd pick up on that by now."
Anneliese Gehrant:
"You might be happier if you found something besides just duty. There's a lot more than just that."
Gabe:
The young man walked to the table, setting down a warm sweet roll with a fork. "I thought you might like something sweet."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He grins back to her, "the life of a Forseti is duty, we find our happiness in that." He then looks at the man, and the roll, and he takes it and smiles up at the man, his eyes a little wide, and his cheeks flushed once more, normally quite balanced and in control he seems to be at a loss for words, "oh, I, thank you."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She clears her throat at his use of the term. "As long as you do." She looks between them, looking thoughtful.
Gabe:
The barista's smile widens. "You're welcome. Anytime."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He smiles back to the barista, "thank you uhm," he checks the nametag, "Gabe, it's very thoughtful of you," he says that fumbling for words showing as he smiles back to the man.
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese raises her brows slightly as she watches them.
Gabe:
Gabe smiles, crouching in front of Augmund. "I'm glad you think so. I'll bet you could use someone thinking about you sometimes."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He blinks at that, a bite of food in his mouth, he nearly chokes, and has to take a sip of his latte to flush it down before speaking up, "I, yes, I thanks. . . Everyone could use someone thinking about them now and again." He says in a flustered tone.
Gabe:
Gabe smiles gently. "Most definitely. I have a feeling I might be thinking of you for a while."
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese simply watches them, a brow rising the slightest bit.
Augmund Hildolfr:
"Oh well. . . Uhm, thank you! Same back erm, uhm, yeah!" He says in thsat same flustered tone. Seeming to have forgotten how to communicate, and not knowing what to say or do, he simply smiles and nods.
Anneliese Gehrant:
Both of Anneliese' brows rise.
Gabe:
Gabe chuckles. He pulls out a piece of paper and holds it out to Augmund. "Here's my number."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods and takes the number, "oh uhm, thank you! I uhm, may uhm give you a ring one time." He says with a smile and a nod of his head.
Gabe:
When he takes the paper, Gabe takes his hand warmly. "I'd like that."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He smiles softly and nods his head, and waits for Gabe to go before looking back at 'Liese with a flustered look on his face, "well that was interesting!" He says with a little chuckle.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She smiles at him and chuckles softly. "Yes, it was. What are you thinking?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He flushes at her chuckle, and he looks back, "I don't know just yet. He was very polite, though," oh he knew he was being flirted with and the redness on his face shows, but it was easier not to acknowledge that!
Anneliese Gehrant:
She raises her brows at him. "Polite?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He laughs a little, "well, okay, friendly, might be more appropriate!"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She smiles a bit and nods to him. "Probably. Are you okay?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods his head, "I am fine, do i not seem okay?"
Anneliese Gehrant:
"You just seemed to have issues talking. I just wanted to make sure you weren't...feeling weird."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He laughs softly and shakes his head, "oh no it's nothing like that, it's just, I haven't ever, uhm. . . That's never happened before, I am just processing." He says before looking back in the direction of the Barista, and then back to her.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods to him, sipping her drink and letting him have time. The barista smiles at him and waves.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He catches the smile and he waves back, and then he looks back at her with flushed cheeks. "I think he might be trying to date me."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods slowly, tilting her head at him. "It seems like it."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He looks back at her, "he's supposed to be avoiding me, not. . ." He looks back at Gabe and then 'liese. "What should I do?"
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Maybe he's like me." She blinks at that and shakes her head. "I can't tell you that. You should do what you think you should."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He tilts his head, "like you how?" He thinks on that, "Oh you mean. . . Right." He looks at the paper with the number, "maybe I should talk to him sometime, but not here. If he doesn't know, that could get problematic," he says with a little nod of his head. "We can't just leave him here if he is." He says with a little nod of his head.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods in confirmation and tilts her head at him. "That's true. He may need backup."
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods, "I think I'll have him out to the cabin one day, we can probe a bit, see if he's. . . Like you, and if he isn't we don't say anything, and if he is, well, we get him to the correct people."
Anneliese Gehrant:
"You can't take him to the cabin until after you know." Her brows furrow a little.
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods, "there aren't many places I can easily deal with the situation if it turns out he has trouble coping with the news."
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Why don't you get to know him and ask Iona's opinion?"
Augmund Hildolfr:
He nods, "I am not sure how that would be constructive. . ." He blinks, "Oh, I'm sorry, he IS like you. I must have been distracted." He sighs, as he remembers he has that "ability." "Alright, I will see if he wants to hang out some time, and I'll try to lead the conversation down proper avenues."