Forged Thoughts (Log: Iona, Anneliese)

Located in the heart of Mount Baker-Snoqualmi National Forest, this caern serves as the center of the local Garou population.
Skye

Forged Thoughts (Log: Iona, Anneliese)

Post by Skye » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:23 am

Iona:
Iona had a habit of listening to Industrial punk while working at the forge, so it was blaring and scaring away any one with good sense. To the sound of the music was a clank, clank clank...
Anneliese Gehrant:
Anneliese smiled at the sound of the music, besides the fact that she just likes it, she knows what it means. Iona is there, doing something she loves... and if she couldn't talk, well, she could watch her packmate. She walks into the forge, careful to stay out of the way as she sees if Iona is alone.
Iona:
The air around the ahroun was humid due to her coldness. She was in the process of putting something red and metal in water when she looked up, a smile forming on her face. "Hello" She said and then pulled the weapon, a short sword it looked like out and looked it over.
Anneliese Gehrant:
She walks closer after she looks up, smiling back at her. "It looks like that will be beautiful."
Iona:
She nodded a few times "I hope so, plan on putting some knot work here and runes around the edge...Might be more pretty then functional at that point" She chortled happily. "Whats up?"
Anneliese Gehrant:
"I suppose that depends on how it's balanced, doesn't it? It will definitely be pretty, though. Well, I haven't seen as much of you as I'd like, but I was wondering something, too. Do you know Jesse? She's mated to Horseman-rhya?"
Iona:
She leaned back and considered it. "Don't think I have met her. Heard his howl of claiming her though...and heard the rumors of suprise"
Iona:
"She hurt you?" She asked her face getting serious
Anneliese Gehrant:
"What? No, not really. Sparring doesn't count. She hunts vampires." She continues watching her reactions.
Iona:
There was a contented nod "Good' Then a blink and she did a double take at Anne "...what? For..you know that makes sense why the Horseman would be quick to claim the kin. She any good at it? I mean I assume she is.."
Anneliese Gehrant:
She nods to her. "Yes. She seems to be. She's survived, thrived, even. She...needs to take some time off, though."
Iona:
Her head tilted "Why?" well no one said the ahroun couldnt be dense at times.
Anneliese Gehrant:
"Um, well, I'm not sure it's public knowledge yet. She has leads, though. She's still investigating even though she's not openly hunting them. I...I'd like to learn."
Iona:
She chuckled "I see" and shoved the blade back in the forge. "Then learn"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She grins at that, her teeth dragging across her lower lip and nods to her. "Good!"
Iona:
She smirked "fight the wyrm where ever it breeds. Id not say no to you learning to do just that but..I will be speaking to horesman to see how good she is. Okay?" She looked up at her and smiled
Anneliese Gehrant:
Her grin widens, for lack of a better word, wolfishly. "That's fair. For the record, she is very good."
Iona:
"Good, obviously made a impression on you. Your a Get, thats kind of hard to do" She chuckled and paused "What tribe is she?"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She chuckles at that, amusement dancing in her eyes and tilts her head. "Well, she was born into the Children of Gaia."
Iona:
There was a slow blink and a sharp "Shes a HIPPY?!"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She bursts out laughing. "That was almost my exact reaction."
Iona:
she blinked a few times and pulled out the red sword to be, then put it on the anvel and started to pound it "Bloody vampire hunting hippy..thats a romance novel header"
Anneliese Gehrant:
She chuckles again and smirks. "I suppose it could be. I'll have to tell her that. I'm sure her reaction would be priceless."
Iona:
Her brows shot up and she laughed "Yeah, lets make the Commanders mate eye ball yoru alpha before ..well I guess its only fair since Im laughing too. "
Anneliese Gehrant:
She chuckles again and shakes her head. "Honestly, I think she might, too."
Iona:
"Well whatever, if shes as good as you say then she wont have a issue with a big old Ahroun will she?" she grinned and hammered "go home and pull out the beef would you? Ill be there soon, Im going to cook stew tonight unless you had plans"