An offer you can't refuse [Atten Tyler]

The center of seattle is the home to everything from the glassy skyscrapers to historic brick buildings. Modern boutiques to flagship department stores and some of the countries hottest restaurants. This room encompass Pike Place Market, Nordstrom Flagship Store, the 6th Avenue Theater, The Shadowbox, the Benaroya Hall, the triple door and the chocolate box
fairfolk

An offer you can't refuse [Atten Tyler]

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:22 am

The knock came on the door when Tyler was home but when Amy was not. If Tyler looked out of the peep hole he would see a young man dressed in a suit, casually waiting.

Jaling

Re: An offer you can't refuse [Atten Tyler]

Post by Jaling » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 am

Tyler Maddison
Appearance 3 | Influence 2 | Loyalty
Today Tyler didn't particularly have anywhere to be. It was a bit on the thin side for work, which was surprising, but early bird gets the worm and this bird was late for the sunrise. What did that mean? It meant he could sing and dance like no one was watching...because Amy wasn't around. He'd probably turn red as a raddish if she heard his tone deaf rendition of "Every body was kung fu fightinnnnnng! nana nana na na- Those kids were fast aaaaas liiiightniiiiing~" Of course, he was killing it. Whether that meant knocking it out of the park or drowning a cat depended entirely on if your ears were attached to his head or not.

Oh, and the dance moves...oh god the dance moves...

Tyler stopped mid-random-kick and blinked. Pausing the ancient mp3 player and plucking the ear buds from his head. Did someone just knock at the door? Setting the device down on the sofa, Tyler made his way over to the door and looked through the peephole. Oh, just a Mormon. They tended to be nice. Opening the door he gave the young man a grin, Indeed wearing his 'lucky' shirt which said in faded letters 'FREE LICKS" "Hey. Can I help you?"

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:22 am

The man smiled when Tyler the charm just oozing off him. While he was charming, Delta would be the fist if need be and unfortunately for the man while he was talking to him she would be securing the back or already in the house. "Good evening. Yes, Corporeal Maddison. You can let me in and we can speak, Rather me then the Army I am sure" He made a motion for the guy to let him in. His eyes intense.

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:39 am

Tyler Maddison
Well if hearing his rank and last name didn't cause something to snap behind his eyes in recognition. A reaction drilled into every elisted's head during boot camp and one's military career so deep it never really left. His first thought was that traitor of a HannoverKE must've ratted him out the first chance he got. It just took them until now to find him.

Tyler didn't move. Neither to let him in, nor close the door. A look around the hallway to either side of the man to see if he had a partner. Usually Feds came in two's, right? The smile was gone and the tone had entirely changed in those couple sentences. "Feds, right? Who gave me up?"

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 am

Looking around he saw no one else, though there was a black vehicle which was likely his. The thing though, about gray-men was simply that you did not notice them until they wanted you to notice them. No, he was not alone. But by ALL appearances of Tyler's perception he was.

"Corporal Maddison" He said fairly calmly "I wont ask a third time let me in so we can speak"

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Tyler Maddison
Tyler's lips twisted in irritation, but he backed away from the door and let the other man inside. After all, the guy didn't start off brandishing a warrant, so while it looked like he was in a shit situation, at least this guy wanted to talk. Maybe he could talk him out of turning him in, who knew?

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 am

He stepped inside and took a look around before turning to Tyler. Once the door was shut he smiled and put a hand out "My name is Christopher Robin. What if I told you...that I could have the MIA wiped clean, your records turned to show that you where honorably discharged and no longer hunted by the government?"

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:13 am

Tyler Maddison
The door was closed after the other man came inside. Notably his question went unanswered, but that didn't seem to matter to him all that much after the other man started talking. Tyler blinked a few times and just looked at him while he processed ALL of that. "I'm sorry, did yo-...

"Nevermind." Shaking his head, Tyler put one hand on his hip and with the other, reached up and scratched the back of his head looking confused as hell. Not seeing how that was at all possible, but not dismissing it as a crock of bull either. "I'd say 'Hi, I'm your best friend, Poo-Bear.'"

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:26 am

He pulled his hand back and smirked. "Very well Pooh. " He put his hands in his pocket. "Your very good with computers. Good enough that someone of interest to my organization and no, you dont get to know the name yet...is interested in keeping a eye on them. Call it a test. You give me as much information over the next month on HannoverKE, trace his location. And Ill make your past disappear and give you a good future. How does $55k a year sound, and OH....yeah.." He said stepping forward "We will make sure your girl is safe too"

Jaling

Post by Jaling » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 am

Tyler Maddison
Well that shot his brows up and started an ever descending impressed whistle. $55,000 a year?! What in the hell would he even do with that much money?! Amy wouldn't have to work anymore, they wouldn't be sweating rent every month, could afford better clothes, a place with two rooms...or maybe still one...ok, don't get distracted now. They could probably afford a place with twenty rooms!

All until the man stepped forward and mentioned Amy's safety. Then his tone changed dramatically to something...different. Still contemplative, but there was as much warning as reassurance in his following words. "She's a big girl. She can take care of herself."