Someones been sleeping in MY bed [Att Elsa]

Against a backdrop of jaw dropping scenery, the waterfront is all about the walk-able fun: there are quirky shops, seafood eateries (of course) and the iconic express. This room encompasses Elliots Oyster House, Ye old Curiosity shop, Seattle Great Wheel, Washington state Ferries, Argosy Cruises and Wings over Washington.
fairfolk

Someones been sleeping in MY bed [Att Elsa]

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 am

Puss in Boots
Stinking Adorable
She really didn't like to stay in one place for long. So she would make her rounds: Sometimes with Joseph and his wolf, sometimes at the freehold, sometimes at Jeremiahs and sometimes at Samandriel and Orions. She figured the fire faes boyfriend needed her brand of glamour more then the others.

She could get into any of their homes, even with Jeremiahs wards she could. But she opted to be polite when she liked someone. She figured all it would take was to get into the apartment above his and portal from there. Just cause you had a ward on the door did not mean you had one on the walls! This theory had worked in the past and would likely work in the future. She half smiled as she pictured Jeremiahs face when he found her inside after that but shook her head and continued along the corridor and up the stairs towards Orions apartment.

With a bit of glamour she made a portal passage and inside she went. The house was quiet, no dust bunnies ...her whiskers flicked and she moved along, right into the spare bedroom.

AND THAT was when she saw it. The lump on her bed.

She jumped up on the end table and looked down at the sleeping girl. Whiskers twitched: THEY REPLACED ME!! how rude....she thought. Tail curled around her as she watched the usurper and considered.

Well better find out. She quietly, and slowly, stepped onto the bed. Then REAAAAAAAAAAAACHED out with a paw and tapped the girl on the nose.

Once.
twice

THEN BAP BAP BAP..trying to get it out of her bed.

Elsa

Re: Someones been sleeping in MY bed [Att Elsa]

Post by Elsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:03 am

*truth be told.... it had been luck The cat found a lump in the bed. The girl HAD dragged a couple pillos and two blankets into the closett, then stared at it... pondering WHY had she done such a thing... staring at it.... she had been three seconds away from putting all back in place, from curling there, from just staring more...

in the end she had left it there and flopped on the bed, thusly forming the outraging bump...

And she had been deeply asleep, red hair pokcing out in a mess, as sleepy hair used to do. When she felt the first bap she mumbled and scratched her nose... then second might get the same reaction.... when the bapping attack started ... well THAT Woke her up! sitting up straigh with a startled squeak!!! as she searched for something to fight with!!!

Just to stare at the cat... blink, blink* OH My gosh you are gorgeous!!!! *and on she tried to reach for the cat to HUG!!!!! and pet and pamper and spoil.... of course if allowed by the cat, cats tended to go wakko, but who cares a couple scratches if you get to HUG!*

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 am

Puss in Boots
Stinking Adorable
She found herself staring into the eyes of a young women but Boots mental play denied this OH my god its a Ogress! which came out as a 'meorrow'. Followed by her cat eyes widening I know that Look! Shes gonna ELMIRA ME!

She got flat on her stomach tail puffed up and started to move backwards with alacrity. Unfortunately the bed ended shortly, and her backside was going over the edge until only her claws where seen. A pathetic 'Mew?" came from her before the bed spread was pulled by her body weight like a water fall and spooling onto the feline.

what is this treachery! and a loud 'meow!" She started to run around in circles trying to get out of the trap. THE OGRESS HAS TRAPPED ME!! IMMA DIE!

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:16 am

*she blinked as the kitty flatted and moved backwards* is alright... I'm not... oops! *down it had gone! She jumped out of the bed* shh.. is fine... I'll get you out *Trying to peel off the blanket to let the kitty out* seee? is fine....

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:22 am

Puss in Boots
Stinking Adorable
By the time Summer got the blanket off the pooka she was exhausted! She looked up and made a pathetic meow sound before dramatically flopping over. Her tail flicked you have defeated me with the death trap.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 am

*AWw, she smileD* you are too cute *she said, actually gently reaching to pick the pour exhausted kitty up, and pet her soft fur* that evil blanket bothered you? *she eyed the blanked* bad blanket! bad! *she scowled it, and looked back to the kitty, wishpering* why don't we go try and find you some milk? do you want some? *standing up with kitty in arms to head to the kitchen!*

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 am

Puss in Boots
Stinking Adorable
Her ear flicked and lay back when she pet it, she didn't fight being picked up and curled up in Summers arms. At the words Milk, she perked up. Clearly wanting some.

She leaned and started to lick summers hands Milk. you are not a ogress at all but clearly cursed, here I shall free you of this curse with a kitten kiss!

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 am

*She smiled when the kitty curled and likced her hands, nuzzling her so ever gently* you -are- the cutest *kitty! didn't know Orion had pets!, but she did move, finding a saucer and milk, without stopping to pamper, which meant she was juggling doors with her feet, so she could try to keep petting* You know? I'll see if I can find something yummy too, like tuna *she hummed* or something fishy... or your nips.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:40 am

Puss in Boots
Stinking Adorable
Okay...maybe this Elmira thing ISNT so bad...as long as she doesn't put me in a bib...FISH? She perked more. Once she put the milk down the cat moved and jumped on the counter. Samandriel or Orion would skin her, but...She leaned onto her hind legs and stretched patting a cabinet. Fish, this was where they kept the fish!

she let out a hungry meow.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 am

*She let her jump, setting the milk saucer in front of her and eyeing the cabinte she pawed at... she peered at* oh.. Smart kitty! *she grinned, then hummmed as she rummaged for something 'cat seizable'* now... he said no cooking... and I DID kind of promise that *she looked at the Kit* what you say? raw or microwaved? *how did cat liked it more, she hmmed, well she could give her a tiny bit, see what it thought of it, and if it didn't like it raw she'll microwaved it.. mostly, NOT because she had promised, but because she did NOT want to give the kitty a stomach ache or a burnt to a crisp fish*