The Joy of Blood (Anneliese Mood, open)

Head to this artsy, waterside enclave to snap a selfie with the iconic Fremont Troll and to enjoy the neighborhoods delicious offerings and free spirited charm. This room encompasses Meni Dumpling Tzar, Pacific Inn Pub, HA! , Fremont Sunday Market, Show Poney, Fremond Brewing, MiiR, Fremont Abby, Norms, Browers Cafe, and George & the dragon Pub
Skye

The Joy of Blood (Anneliese Mood, open)

Post by Skye » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Willpower 6 - Purebreed 3
Gall

She had surprised Misha today. It didn't happen often. Usually she was pretty solidly beaten, though she held her own some of the time. She'd certainly improved...both technically and moving faster and more fluidly, but the Elder still outmatched her, to no one's surprise. Today, though, she'd managed to catch him unawares and landed a hit. She'd had to open herself up for it and the bandage on her upper arm proved it. She smiled to herself as she walks into work, her satisfaction clear. After clocking in, she makes her way to the front to start work.

One woman looking at a shelf glanced at her sidelong, then frowns slightly. It's no wonder, a small cut accompanied by a bruise on her eyebrow, another bruise on her jaw, though she was clean and neat. One of the regular customers, though, walked up to her and clucked her tongue. "I don't understand why such a nice girl would train for such a dangerous sport... Are you sure you're okay, Anne?" It had been a simple matter, one nickname for the sept, when anyone bothered to use one, and a simple name here.

Anneliese chuckles and shakes her head, doing a bit of a bouncing, excited step as she nods to the woman. "Of course I am, thank you for your concern. UFC is fun, it's challenging. That's why I like it. I actually got the drop on my coach this morning. It's so cool to realize how far I've come. It's a real accomplishment for me."

The woman nods with a smile, patting her shoulder. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. I just worry about you, dear. You take care of yourself, you hear me? Now, tell me about this vase. The pattern is so unique." Anneliese smiles warmly to her and after a few minutes, she is rung up and on her way.

QuicksilverFox85

Re: The Joy of Blood (Anneliese Mood, open)

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:15 am

Nadia Powers
Appearance 3 | Pure Breed 3 | Enchanting Features
Nadia had watched the exchange from behind the shop's counter, a small smile gracing her features as she looked over the young Kinfolk. The Fenrir had grown in leaps and bounds since her arrival in the city, and while she had only played a small part in that transformation she was proud to see how much progress she had made.

Once Anneliese was done with the customer the Theurge leaned over with the smile still lingering. "Did I hear right that you managed to get a hit in during your morning training? If so, then bravo."

Skye

Post by Skye » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:30 am

Gall
She looks up at the garou as she leans over, her eyes dancing. She smiles a bit, definitely self satisfaction there. The cat had found the cream and enjoyed every second of it. She nods to her. "Yes, I did. I paid for it." She touches her arm where her sleeve covers a bandage. "It was worth it, though, and I still got it."

She blushes a little at the bravo. "Thank you...Nadia."

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:43 am

Nadia Powers
Appearance 3 | Pure Breed 3 | Enchanting Features
Nadia looked to the bandage as it was motioined to, giving a small nod. "It proves you can take a hit just as well as you can give them, if anything."

"You're quite welcome, Anneliese. Accomplishments, even small ones, should be recognized."

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 am

Gall
She blushes a bit and nods to her. "I would hope so, even from my past, not counting taking hits from my morning trainings. Thanks, Nadia. That means a lot."