Intensive training P2 [Skye/Fox]

Located east of Pioneer Square, the Chinatown-International District (also known as the CID) is the center of Seattle's Asian American community. It is home to a long-running night market, the Historic Chinatown Gate, the Kobe Terrace gardens, and a vast variety of shops, restaurants and museums that tap into the culture of the Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese people that call the neighborhood home.
fairfolk

Intensive training P2 [Skye/Fox]

Post by fairfolk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 am

Jesse "lockdown' Wisse
Burning Aura| Danger Sense | Iron Will| Inner Strength | Physically Impressive | insensate to pain | Scarred | echoes
She had asked Horseman for another spirit grenade and let him know she was going to take Dead Eye and Anne into the city to give them a lesson on vampires. She had explained she would be showing them how to tell a vampire but otherwise not do much, the spirit grenade was a just in case.

Once permission was granted, she had let Dead eye and Anne know when they where going to dress for a club but also dress in a way that if shit hit the fan they could run. Or whatever. Sorry Dead Eye, your not working Friday night!

She waited down stairs after saying good bye to her mate, dressed in a pair of tight jeans (the stretchy kind) with knee high combat boots and a long sleeve light shirt, over which was a light jacket. A little strange in this heat but as night moved on it would get a little cooler.

Her hair was down and light make up was on, she definitely looked like she was ready to go out on the town and have fun.

QuicksilverFox85

Re: Intensive training P2 [Skye/Fox]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Lucian "Deadeye" Williams
Appearance 3 | Rage 5 | Pure Breed (Fianna) 3 | Heightened Senses (Vision)
The moment that Jesse mentioned they would be going to a club she got a quiet "seriously?" look from the Fianna, although it was followed by a wry smirk after a moment or two.

To say that he had a dearth of clothing that would fit that sort of setting was the understatement of the decade, but he managed to scrounge up a pair of black jeans and a dark blue long-sleeved shirt, with the Ahroun in the process of rolling one of said sleeves up to the elbow as he headed towards the designated meeting place for this little observation party, his own jacket tucked under the other arm. "Think this'll work? Haven't been to a dance club since this side of never."

Skye

Post by Skye » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Charisma 3
Willpower 6 - Gall
Anne arrives with her own hair down in loose curls as well. She wears a body hugging top with horizontal slashes along the sides, tactical leggings, combat boots and her gambison with light makeup and red lipstick. She gives Dead Eye a bit of a smile as she arrives and looks to Jesse for any more information she may want to give before they leave.

She tilts her head at Dead Eye's question, looking him over seriously. "I think you should be fine. It might look a little better if you had details on your shirt, like some buttons down the front or epaulets or something, but it's not like I'm one to talk."

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:59 am

Jesse "lockdown' Wisse
Burning Aura| Danger Sense | Iron Will| Inner Strength | Physically Impressive | insensate to pain | Scarred | echoes
She had arched a brow at Dead Eye and said "Well I could have told Horseman you where taking me on a working date. He only would have skinned both of us. Trust me, clubbing to learn is less offensive and you still get to keep your hide. Make sure you wear a smile too"

On Friday when they had shown she looked them over and smiled a bit "I think he looks fine, though...why you are wearing long sleeves is a bit .Its hot, Im hiding my scars they are a tell of who I am. .do you have a under shirt on that might be wise to wear and not the long sleeves" She looked over Anne "Okay you will have to leave this" She pointed to the gambison "in the jeep. We are trying to blend in to take a look and it will draw attention. Just in case, you both have a weapon you can hide on you, right?" She eyed Dead Eye and kind of pointed at him "Your a yes, wolf in sheeps clothing. I have a Ace if we do end up in trouble. But thats not the point tonight the point is to find and identify a leech. So we ready? ...........and off to the jeep we go"

She took them out to the jeep and once they got in she drove to the international district and found a parking place. "We will be walking a block or two, the club we are going to is called Trinity" Once they had parked she got out and started to head down the way to where the club was. Which, of course, had a line and a bouncer waiting to check their ids and get their money to let them in

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:08 am

Lucian would have chuckled at the joke, giving Jesse an amused look. "Yeah, that would have gone over well...think between the two of us we could out-run him, though."

"Don't really have any short-sleeved dress shirts." He replied as he finished rolling the sleeves on his shirt up, nodding to Anneliese as she approached. "I do have an undershirt on, though, so I can get a little more casual if I need to."

He gave Jesse a nod at the mention of having a weapon on hand, patting his back pocket where his cell phone was. "One of the good things about having two Walkers for packmates; don't have to worry about someone finding a weapon on you if it's out in the cloud, or whatever they call it. No intention of popping claws unless it goes that badly that quickly."

The Ahroun remained quiet for the most part on the drive there, keeping an eye out on the roads along the way. Once out of the Jeep he got in position behind the two women, reigning in that natural "don't fuck with me" aura that the Rage running so close to the skin gave off as best he could to keep them from drawing too many looks along the way. When they reached the door he pulled out his ID as well as enough cash to handle all their covers, looking to the ladies with a smile. "My treat."

Skye

Post by Skye » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 am

Purebreed 3 - Charisma 3
Willpower 6 - Gall
Anneliese raises her brows at the bit of a joke between the other pair. She nods to confirm Jesse's opinion of his clothes. "That's actually why I'm not just wearing a tank top, myself. Yeah. I wasn't sure what kind of club we were going to. Sometimes it passes, sometimes it doesn't. I'll leave it." She smiles at the question about a weapon, tapping one ankle with the opposite foot and then her hip, hidden by the folds of her top. She nods her readiness and walks with them to the jeep. She arches a brow the slightest bit at his comment about his own weapon. "That's a handy trick. Maybe Iona can figure out something like that in a tattoo, though I still may not be able to use it."

She watches where they go, ready to find her own way back if necessary. Her thoughts returning to New Year's Eve, to the illusion there had been of such close friends, something she'd thought would last...very few things would and she would simply have to go on without them and find new friends, new family, and the cycle would repeat.

She took out her own ID and nods to him. "Thank you, I appreciate it." She does watch around them, noticing which people make up the line, if they're already drunk, if they are trying to make themselves look more powerful, if they are trying to hide...

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 am

Jesse "lockdown' Wisse
"We will eventually get around to a Goth club and a Fetish club. That second one I'm a bit leery on as I really -don't- want want Alexander to box " She made a slight motion to Dead Eye "but its the one we will likely find more in. They normally do hunt in clubs a good bit from what I have observed. That said..." She had pulled out three ear pieces "They will let us speak without actually speaking. Just hum what you are going to say: basically.....use your vocal cords and keep your mouth shut. Do not use them unless we absolutely need to when we are -not- in the club in the off chance there are some hanging around. Some can ...hear about as well as Dogs"

The people in line seemed normal people: people waiting to get in. Some where already intoxicated since there where other clubs and bars near by. When they got to the bouncer she pulled out her ID and grinned up at Dead Eye "Oh thank you!" She handed her ID over to the bouncer who looked at it and let them pass.

A human, a werewolf and a mage walk into a bar......this cant end good can it, she wondered as they moved through the doors and into the club which was pretty packed and about as loud as one would expect a club.

The club was pretty big and was fairly unique with two levels and a multi space that housed three separate rooms and a large private VIP room. Each room had a them with a full lounge. The sound and lighting where pretty state of the art.

They moved into the main room and Jesse looked at them and smiled, mouthed (Which allowed them to hear despite the fact she actually spoke and didnt just use her vocal cords "Lets in the main rooms to see what is what then we will sit in the man room for a while if we like it!" She sounded like someone wanting to have fun.

Through the com her intent came to their ears Try to not look like your looking for something. Act like you are here to have fun. We do things to have fun, drink, dance, flirt. Just....blend in and dont look like you are seeking anyone or anything out.

They where here to gather intel and learn, and blowing their cover early would make her cranky

The main room was beautiful and some would even call it Majestic, it had a large dance floor and the room used many recycled elements including pieces from a dismantled local cathedral. It came across as classic, vintage feeling with modern amenities and a large full bar.

The second room was the Blue Room , it had a fun flirty side. It was Royal blue with white accents including a sparkle-infused blue dance floor, the design is mid-century modern, with a nod to the overstated style of a Roger Moore James Bond film. The Blue Room also features a computer-controlled LED lighting system suspended from the ceiling and a custom designed dj booth

That's actually impressive she said through the ear piece. [/i]

They moved to the third room which was called : The Card Room. It had a a eclectic Asian them. This was the Lounge of Trintiy. The room had pieces rescued from the Chinese room at the 1962 world fair in Seattle. It was exotic and relaxing where you could enjoy cocktails and conversation

Unfortunately they couldnt get into the VIP room but they did note some people going in and another bouncer watching it.

They moved back to the main room. She leaned in and spoke to Dead Eye "Would you mind getting us drinks, we will find seats, Um, I would like a cosmopolitan" Dont worry, we aren't getting drunk

QuicksilverFox85

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:58 am

The mention of a 'fetish club' got Lucian's eyebrows going up high into his hairline, giving her a look as he took the earpiece and put it in place. "Yeah...not so sure about that myself."

He did put a proper smile on as they headed into the club proper, nodding at her spoken comment and chuckling a touch at the one that came through the earpiece. "Sounds like a plan." Would me looking like I'm making sure no one messes with you two pass muster? I got my deed-name for a reason...

As they did the tour of the three rooms he kept his stance relaxed, although to those with the eye for it one could see that he was ready to react quickly if the need arose. Once they got back to the main room he nodded at the drink order and looked to Anneliese with a smirk. As a barman himself he was curious to see if the folks this place hired could actually mix a drink worth a damn... "One cosmo, comin' up. You got a preference?"

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:28 am

Purebreed 3 - Charisma 3
Willpower 6 - Gall
She nods to her, not seeming bothered by the prospect, though she blushes slightly. "I don't have to worry about that, I guess the benefits of being single." She takes the piece and presses it into her ear, her brows rising slightly for an instant at how well it works. She gives Lucian a mischievous look and tilts her head at him. "I don't know, if nothing else, it would be fun to watch you blush."

She looks around curiously as they go through, moving a bit with the music, enjoying the atmosphere, though staying focused. She bounces a little, taking advantage of the fact that she looks younger than the others.

"I'll just have a ginger ale." She holds up her hand with the big black X since she's not 21.

fairfolk

Post by fairfolk » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:23 am

Jesse "lockdown' Wisse
Well it will be one we are hitting its just a matter of explaining it to Alexander without him growing extra hair and claws She seemed to think about what Dead Eyes said and finally settled on No. No because we dont want to expose what we are doing, people do not go to clubs to have people chased off. We should be open people approaching us...despite the fact we are scary one way or another. But, we should have a sign or something for you to give the people who are coming up the go away look

she pointed out a table, let Dead eye go get the drinks and moved with Anne to secure a place to sit, she slid into the booth and looked around. Her body bounced to the music a little as if she was looking to have fun