Sharks To the Left [Log: Channa, Micah]

The center of seattle is the home to everything from the glassy skyscrapers to historic brick buildings. Modern boutiques to flagship department stores and some of the countries hottest restaurants. This room encompass Pike Place Market, Nordstrom Flagship Store, the 6th Avenue Theater, The Shadowbox, the Benaroya Hall, the triple door and the chocolate box
QuicksilverFox85

Sharks To the Left [Log: Channa, Micah]

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:58 am

Date: July 11th, 2018

Channa David
She had been bored and dragged him out to a pool hall, now she was 3 to 1 on whooping his butt.

She had a drink in hand and was leaning agaisnt the table considering her next move.

Micah Beaumont
Dragged has almost been a literal thing, truth be told; while he had been making some progress in shaking the funk that had settled around him since the tech base run it was still there in spades, and the only real times he had left the chantry safehouse was when she made him.

The Akashic was looking over the pool table as well, a cue in one hand and a glass of water sitting on a table nearby. He rarely drank anyway, as she knew, and at the moment he didn't trust himself getting anywhere near any sort of depressant.

Channa David
After taking a sip she moved to the table and bent, hit the ball and watched it bounce off the side hit the ball she wanted and sunk it. She looked up at him "You know if you dont start being in a better mood im going to turn you in for a new model of boyfriend" She said, mostly teasing but she wanted to let him know it was a issue

Micah Beaumont
"I'm working on it." He smirked a touch in return - which in itself was a sign of improvement from the past few weeks - reaching over to grab his water and taking a sip. "You'd get like nothing for me in a trade-in, anyway."

Channa David
She nodded slowly "Ah so what your saying is I am better off just keeping you" She chuckled and moved over to where he was "I am worried about you, is all. I mean" She tilted her head almost playfully "Your kind of a stick in the mud on a good day but um..lately.." She laughed and hip bumpped him

Micah Beaumont
"Exactly."

"I think the phrase you're looking for is 'has the self-confidence of a wet paper towel'." He chuckled, leaning over to wrap his arms around her shoulder and give her a quick hug. "Stuff is still sitting kind of heavy, but I'm getting there."

Channa David
She put a arm around him and rested her head against him. "You have the self confidence of a wet paper towel????" She chuckled and the nodded as she stepped away "you know...we really gotta work on that. Is there anything I can do to help love?"

Micah Beaumont
"You have been helping, actually. Being there, making sure I actually get out of the house every once in a while." He smiled, eyeing the table. "Although getting whooped this badly at pool isn't helping much..."

"But...yeah." He shook his head, lifting a hand to tap his temple briefly. "It's mostly up here at the moment."

Channa David
She looked over at it "YOu want me to throw it?" She chuckled and looked back.

she blinked a whole lot at him "wow, you got the cutest girl in the world that all of Israel is looking for and YOU have self confident issues" She smirked and looked him over "you need to tell that self doubt bunny hes gonna get skinned and cooked if it doesnt watch it"

Micah Beaumont
"Nah...that'd be even worse." He chuckled, shaking his head again with a small smirk. "Used to shark with the best of them when I was a kid; just shows how off my game I am at the moment."

"I'll let it know." He smiled, leaning over to kiss the top of her head lightly. "It honestly has gotten better, though. Was having trouble doing some of the basic stuff before." Complete with a little wiggle of the fingers on his free hand for emphasis.

Channa David
"Thats why I am enjoying this as much as I am" She reached over and picked her drink up, sipping it and smirking

She nodded "well you dont smile as much but you did a few moments ago so ill give ya the you might be getting better"

Micah Beaumont
"I bet you are...still your turn, by the way." He made an 'after you' motion towards the table, smirking after a moment. "That whole thing was more of a shock to the system than I thought it would be. Taking some time to get everything back where it was, but it's coming."

Channa David
She snickered and moved around the table like a shark before bending and lining up her sight. She hit but it just wracked balls around this time. She pouted a bit and then sat up and said "I think it was for everyone. Gotta remember your not alone love"

Micah Beaumont
"That I do know." He said with a small smile, heading her way and leaving a light kiss on her cheek before positioning himself near the table to try and make a shot of his own. "I've got you."

Channa David
She walked over and as he was about to make his shot she pinched him on the backside. And moved away, looked aroudn like what?