Expelling Venom

More of an outpost to the Emerald Heart than a sept in its own right, the caern known as the Emerald City Waystation acts as the major moonbridge hub for the city as well as the normal stomping grounds for the city's more urban wolves.
Skye
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Expelling Venom

Post by Skye » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 am

After Who's On First



Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Strength 4
Willpower 6 - Gall
After Jesse's little stunt, things had calmed down, but Anneliese couldn't. She had gone quiet and hard, never a good sign. Finally she took what time she could after school and stayed at the Waypoint long enough to change to work out clothes. A tank top and yoga shorts tied on both sides. By the time she was ready, she didn't even bother wrapping her hands, simply stalking over to one of the heavy bags in the gym and beginning to punch it.

Her stance was solid, if rudimentary, but she put everything she could behind each blow, picturing a face, picturing punching behind it. When her knuckles hurt from the impact and her instinct was to pull back from that pain, she punched harder. She worked until her hairline was damp and her tank top was sticking to her back. She worked until she had to keep her breath regular and deep. She worked until sweat rolled down her skin and her blows lost rhythm. She worked until she started seeing the smears of blood from the skin broken open over her knuckles.

She finally stops, closing her eyes to catch her breath and center herself. She goes to the cleaning supplies and cleans up before retrieving her things and heading home, her steps a bit lighter, if tired.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Before she got too far from the gym one of the intercoms set into the wall crackled to life, the voice of the Walker metis who handled the security systems for the complex coming through after a moment. "Hey Gehrant, you able to hang for a minute? Bossman wanted to talk with you real quick."

Skye
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by Skye » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Strength 4
Willpower 6 - Gall
She had thought it resolved, but then she was never that that lucky. She stopped immediately when she heard her name and nods after hearing it the head of security. It was late, but you still didn't turn down a garou, let alone either of the ones with this stature. "Of course, Lights the Night-rhya. Where does he want me?"

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:24 pm

"He's heading your way, should be there in a few minutes."

Skye
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by Skye » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Strength 4
Willpower 6 - Gall
"Alright, thank you." She parked herself against the wall to wait, her back against it, hands in her pockets.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 am

Alexander "Horseman" Blackwood
Appearance 3 | Dexterity 4 | Iron Will | Waypoint Commander
Anneliese didn't have to wait long before the Theurge made his way into the gym, scanning the room briefly to see where she was. The bloody knuckles caught his attention, medic that he was, glancing them over briefly before turning his attention to her fully. "Need those looked over?"

Skye
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by Skye » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:48 am

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Strength 4
Willpower 6 - Gall
As Horseman enters, she pushes away from the wall and walks toward him, nodding respectfully. "Hello, Horseman-rhya." His attention brings hers down to her hands and she flexes her hands, her brows furrowing at the pain of it... but pain is only pain. "They're bruised, but they'll be alright." She looks back up at him and tilts her head. "You wanted to talk to me?"

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Alexander "Horseman" Blackwood
Appearance 3 | Dexterity 4 | Iron Will | Waypoint Commander
"Alright." Horseman nodded, looking her over. "I did, yes. I felt like I owe you an explanation for why I rode you and Waymen as hard as I did over what happened with Jesse, since it was more than just over who she is to me."

"How much do you know about what happened to her before she came here, out of curiosity?"

Skye
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by Skye » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Anneliese Gehrant - Get of Fenris kinfolk
Purebreed 3 - Strength 4
Willpower 6 - Gall
She raises her brows slightly for a bare instant, tilting her head at him. She studies him for a moment before she replies. Her voice is soft, neutral. "Very little, honestly. With her scars it's obvious that she's been through a lot. She survived, though, both what she's been through and the club. It couldn't have been easy for her. I know the scars those kind of circumstances can leave that aren't visible, as well."

She adjusts her long sleeve shirt, thinking of her own scars.

QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am
Contact:

Re: Expelling Venom

Post by QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Alexander "Horseman" Blackwood
Appearance 3 | Dexterity 4 | Iron Will | Waypoint Commander
The note of surprise was noted, earning a bit of amusement on the Theurge's part although it didn't show outwardly as he nodded at her answer. "I'll leave what exactly she went through for her to tell you, if she chooses to, but she was tortured thoroughly by someone she was close to at the time. Less a battle scar to be proud of, but a reminder of what happened and burden she has to bear in her own way."

"That, more than anything, was why she was uncomfortable talking about them that day." He looked to Anneliese at that. "Following me so far?"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest